stopping - removing cheats

gaz1234

quite clear that manager oronzo cana (world championship 885) is cheating (also manager of vfb and lazio) - logged with smfa to give this response:

ticket hostory with smfa:

You said: 2011-03-01 18:24:19

Your cheating system obviously doesn't work!

See lazio, rein transfer also. Boot the rom a boss

SM Support said: 2011-03-02 09:57:20

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have now investigated this matter and reversed the transfer(s) due to being unusual and/or dubious.

Regards

only to still find the manager still running all 3x teams and allowed to complete the illegal transfers!

**** game.

Re: stopping - removing cheats

quite clear that manager oronzo cana (world championship 885) is cheating (also manager of vfb and lazio) - logged with smfa to give this response:

ticket hostory with smfa:

You said: 2011-03-01 18:24:19

Your cheating system obviously doesn't work!

See lazio' date=' rein transfer also. Boot the rom a boss

SM Support said: 2011-03-02 09:57:20

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have now investigated this matter and reversed the transfer(s) due to being unusual and/or dubious.

Regards

only to still find the manager still running all 3x teams and allowed to complete the illegal transfers!

**** game.[/quote']

if the game is so bad go away and play something else.

you won't be missed.

good bye.

Its clear he is angry about this' date=' pretty rich to say that looking at the thread you made, you surely know how he feels.

[url']http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=85402[/url]

yes. i didn't slander the game, i wasn't rude and i offered a solution.

if you say a game is "......." or asterisk it out then you won't get anywhere. right and wrong way to do things.

if the game is so bad go away and play something else.

you won't be missed.

good bye.

very harsh. obviously the guy is cheating. he has a right to complain as does any1 else. just because something is wrong in the game doesn't mean he doesn't wanna play it.

i mean i hate the bad beats in poker but still play it and love it and you will see me complainingg on many a forum of the donk plays that has put me out of tourneys

very harsh. obviously the guy is cheating. he has a right to complain as does any1 else. just because something is wrong in the game doesn't mean he doesn't wanna play it.

i mean i hate the bad beats in poker but still play it and love it and you will see me complainingg on many a forum of the donk plays that has put me out of tourneys

yeah my point mainly was there is a right and wrong way to go about it.

slating the game and swearing isn't going to get you anywhere.

look at it this way:

if people cannot talk politely and post a question or statement politely, why expect a reasonable and polite reponse?

although in hindsight yes, i should have been less harsh. apologies for that.

people need to learn that on this forum swearing about the game dosn't help anybody.

apologies nevertheless !

i had already asked the smfa that the guy is cheating, they then confirmed he was anf the transfers would be undone. i then find the transfers havent been undone and the cheat is also still manager of all 3x teams, not kicked or rep reduced to -

clearly the game favours gold member cheats and it ****** me off.

i had already asked the smfa that the guy is cheating' date=' they then confirmed he was anf the transfers would be undone. i then find the transfers havent been undone and the cheat is also still manager of all 3x teams, not kicked or rep reduced to -

clearly the game favours gold member cheats and it ****** me off.[/quote']

if you talk politely people are more likely to listen to you !

im not being picky but i genuinely believe you have a valid point but with all this swearing your just going to get banned.

and acheive nothing.

i made a thread about cheating, if you post polite and well explained comments we can get things done or things changed.

is that not what we want ?

yes it is really annoying but doing this won't help.

not trying to be picky or pretend mod just some advice.