Re: FM2007

No problem at all luke, sorry i didnt answer you on MSN but i didnt get the message untill i came out of FM and that was pretty late as we stayed on quite a bit. Sorry to hear about your mams ex.

For everyone who is in the network game im going to load it up now for anyone who wants to make bids / do teams or whatever... i wont be at the PC 100% and the game will not move 1 single day but it still gives anyone a chance to make loads of bids or create some tactics if you wanted

Going to load it up now so it will be on in about 5mins

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I might as well not take part.

Oh' date=' and before you think about saying I'm the first to go, Delf, wasn't it you who didn't downgrade, therefore pulling out?[/quote']

If you pulled out it isnt really your fault, did you try what i suggested earlier in this thread about deleting the FM files from the program files?

Is your game just not installing or not playing when installed?

Game is running, Server addy same as always.

Everyone has 10mins to sort there stuff out but now the league games have started would be good if we can keep moving at a decent speed.

The best time to do anything you want is when others are playing and you dont have a game, saves loads of time this way and keeps it flowing.

Can't wait for tonight! I'm loving it, got really into it after personal issues had been put aside, went on on Sunday, and the guys are great fun and great competetors, mainly Neller, Fraser and Bobo, cheers guys :D

I am mostly looking forward to it as i normally have work tonight, but i have been given the day off, with Chris' funeral to attend to tomorrow :( But that won't stop me enjoying tonight because my first game is against Fraser's Espanyol! He is unbeaten so far in the season :eek: credit to him, but i want to be the one to put that to an end tonight! He was loving it on msn the other day when i said i had work, as he said it would be a walk over with me not managing them, but now the tides have turned Mr Fraser and i will be hoping to put you down.....mwuhahahaha :P