Diego Ribas is it time to cash in?

murph1

Is it time to sell DIEGO rated 92 I have BUSQUETS 93, MIKEL 91, SAHIN 91 ,MARCHISIO 90 plus MULLER 91 who is now a AM. I dont really need him and I have a good cash offer my set up is very competitive so there are no 90+ players worth going in for at external clubs.

All my attempts to part ex him for other players at managed clubs have not worked out.

I can see DIEGOS rating only going down from this point he is playing OK but Wolfsburg are having a poor season.

DIEGO is there highest rated player by 2 points having just droped from 93 last week.

The cash I get from the deal would be handy as my squad is large and his wages cost a fair amount.

I also have some good young AM,CM,DM's out on loan GOTZE 88, ASAMOAH 88, M'VILA 89 so I think Im ok for the future too.

So what I would like to know is am I right about DIEGO's rating in future or should I hold on to him for a while any help will be much appreciated. :confused::confused::confused:

Re: Diego Ribas is it time to cash in?

Well considering Diego is a starter I would keep him until the next changes, if he is tipped to drop in the next changes then sell him. Pointless selling him now really, as you can only probably buy small risers who wont even start in your team. His future really depends on whether Wolfsburg can get well out of the bottom of the table. He can keep his 92 if he plays well. Will he keep his 92, well as of now I would say no, but it can change. A lot of players have kept 92 in the bundesliga including Klose so it is possible he may stay in the next review.

Is it time to sell DIEGO rated 92 I have BUSQUETS 93' date=' MIKEL 91, SAHIN 91 ,MARCHISIO 90 plus MULLER 91 who is now a AM. I dont really need him and I have a good cash offer my set up is very competitive so there are no 90+ players worth going in for at external clubs.

All my attempts to part ex him for other players at managed clubs have not worked out.

I can see DIEGOS rating only going down from this point he is playing OK but Wolfsburg are having a poor season.

DIEGO is there highest rated player by 2 points having just droped from 93 last week.

The cash I get from the deal would be handy as my squad is large and his wages cost a fair amount.

I also have some good young AM,CM,DM's out on loan GOTZE 88, ASAMOAH 88, M'VILA 89 so I think Im ok for the future too.

So what I would like to know is am I right about DIEGO's rating in future or should I hold on to him for a while any help will be much appreciated. [/font']:confused::confused::confused:

Tbh I would sell him if he's not a key starter for you and you seem covered. He's only going to take away opportunities from youngers players (maybe resulting in concerns) So long as the cash offer is good.

Tbh I would sell him if he's not a key starter for you and you seem covered. He's only going to take away opportunities from youngers players (maybe resulting in concerns) So long as the cash offer is good.

I'd agree with this, from selling Diego you can make younger player playing more games = no concerns develop in the future.

Thanks and rep to all who posted I am looking to cash in and let the younger players have a turn I think plus I have a huge offer for him on the table which I am in negotiations to get a bit more ha ha.

If I wait a little longer the chance to sell for big money may pass so bye bye Diego and thanks again.:D