Re: Sahin or Khedira

i have Khedira in my squad and i might be able to swap him for sahin is this a good deal to be doing as sahin is 1 year younger but doesnt play for a team as strong as real or a strong NT?

Do it.

Lets compare stats:

Nuri goals:7

Khedira goals:0

NURI BEST PLAYER OF DORTMUND

KHEDIRA RARELY PLAYERS FOR R.MADRID

Also if Khedira continues to play like he does this season he will probably drop, whilst if Nuri continues he will probably move to a much better team if Dortmund let him lool and will rise to 92 by the end of the season.

KHEDIRA had a small chance of 92.

Goals isnt everything in SM and as has already been pointed out I don't know where the "rarely" statement has come from.. Just for minutes played alone for top 2 la liga club still in champs league is worth 92!! and if someone has offered you the swap they prob think he will too..

i would bide it out until after the spain changes which should be within a week then do the swap if he stays 91.

ah so he is playing' date='i am the one offering the swap i wasnt to sure on khedira and the other manager is only realy intrested in player swap for sahin but maybe i can convince him to swap for the most cash i can[/quote']

khedira is a class act as is sahin, i personally would keep sahin just for now and see how things go at the end of the season. He has an outside chance of a 92 and he is getting minutes, where the numpty gets the 'rarely' from i do not know. If you ever need to check players stats i use www.soccerway.com that way you can also form your own opinion :D

Lolz, you guys can't compare Khedira and Sahin based on goals. Khedira is more defensive and Sahin more offensive so it is logical that Sahin scores more often. Plus Khedira DOES play a lot and is a fantastic DM, he is strong, passes well, and plays regular for REAL !!, Sahin is also very good, and in very good form. But I personally feel more insured with someone like Khedira, he's in a topclub and regular for the German National team.

--> I'd go for Khedira if I was you :)

khedira is a class act as is sahin' date=' i personally would keep sahin just for now and see how things go at the end of the season. He has an outside chance of a 92 and he is getting minutes, where the numpty gets the 'rarely' from i do not know. If you ever need to check players stats i use [url']www.soccerway.com[/url] that way you can also form your own opinion :D

thanks ive bookmarked the website and will now start to have a look for my self neve thought ide be thanking a geordie tho