Sign in to follow this  
#rooneyisyummy#

Wc 7130

Re: Wc 7130

Schedule is looking tough for CSKA.

Next five games - Utd' date=' Hamburg, Chelsea, Inter, Liverpool:eek: Would be glad to win at least one with my 86 XI Avg:D[/quote']

hopefully a few loans can bring that average up :)

the madrid manager is usually helpful with loans so try there too !

staying up will be tough tho. i feel so sorry for you i am almost tempted to throw the result for your 3 points :(

hopefully a few loans can bring that average up :)

the madrid manager is usually helpful with loans so try there too !

staying up will be tough tho. i feel so sorry for you i am almost tempted to throw the result for your 3 points :(

Wow, I just realised I am in Relegation. Anyway I want Utd at their best so no 3 points thrown my way. If we go down then we are coming back up!

Wow' date=' I just realised I am in Relegation. Anyway I want Utd at their best so no 3 points thrown my way. If we go down then we are coming back up![/quote']

4 managers got removed due to cheating today, very strange.

if all else fails take over their clubs when they stop the job offer phase ;)

i would do that anyway, im not resilliant enough to wait a season before coming back up.

4 managers got removed due to cheating today' date=' very strange.

if all else fails take over their clubs when they stop the job offer phase ;)

i would do that anyway, im not resilliant enough to wait a season before coming back up.[/quote']

I would do that but not to keen on switching squads all the time. Are any of them squads decent? and nice signing Casillas (do I smell Lloris on loan?). Is the madrid manager really a girl? She knows how to play lol.

I would do that but not to keen on switching squads all the time. Are any of them squads decent? and nice signing Casillas (do I smell Lloris on loan?). Is the madrid manager really a girl? She knows how to play lol.

WC 10000 champion also a girl if I'm not wrong :D

some of them are. besiktas' date=' arsenal are quality.

i invited the madrid manager to this thread.

is actually a man, 2nd year uni student. im getting casillias of him.

when he went to uni just found out moer about himself and decided on a girls name im guessing as the most likely explanation...;)

WC 10000 champion also a girl if I'm not wrong :D

i hope your not suggesting girls can play or know about football sufficiently to compete with men. if so i will personally ban you from this thread and wc 7130.

some of them are. besiktas' date=' arsenal are quality.

i invited the madrid manager to this thread.

is actually a man, 2nd year uni student. im getting casillias of him.

when he went to uni just found out moer about himself and [b']decided on a girls name[/b] im guessing as the most likely explanation...;)

Hmm suprising but Ill speak to him if he comes on this thread.

lol Will either that or my girlfriend thought it'd be funny to change my name' date=' but you can only change your name once on SM. I got owned. Real name's Tom:D[/quote']

Lol you did indeed, guess we should refer to you as she now, maybe?:rolleyes:

haha you can refer to me as whatever you want' date=' just thought i'd clear it up before you all start chatting me up or something ;) I've spoken to SMFA 3 times over the space of two years but they won't change it back so idk[/quote']

Lol well nice to meet you Sophie/Tom, SMFA yet again being useless I think, shouldnt be too hard for them to change it... but at least you can still play.

Theres gonna be a scrap for a few players im guessing.

No one has bid for the players I'm aiming for, yet.

I could've used my 35 mill to get 1 star player, but with a 21 man squad I need tons more depth.

Edit: part exchange for hyppia anyone? :P

No one has bid for the players I'm aiming for' date=' yet.

[b']I could've used my [/b]35 mill to get 1 star player, but with a 21 man squad I need tons more depth.

Same but I need to bring in at least 11/12 players aswell. My squad is not worthy to challenge or stay in div 1 in any way at the moment.

i hope your not suggesting girls can play or know about football sufficiently to compete with men. if so i will personally ban you from this thread and wc 7130.

Lol, I don't talk that, but sometimes girls have a big big luck rather than man :P

Anyway, just bid for one player, will make more bid later on, not now.

No not usually' date=' but Marcelo's injured at the minute. I'm going to go through my loans now and if they're not playing i'm gonna recall them you can take your pick[/quote']

Okay cool. BTW Marcelo isnt injured;)