Sign in to follow this  
#rooneyisyummy#

Wc 7130

Re: Wc 7130

ok thanks' date=' good luck this season! you will get it again :) but don't hope for the next season, i am going to be there, in the first place :P:D:p[/quote']

i hope we can get everybody in this league into the top flight at some point, would be nothing better !

also going to getting a fair few loan bids coming in, so if people want any players make your bids now so i dont accept them to a random managed team and you loose out :(

Can anyone vouch for the following 'new' members who have taken over teams in the setup recently?

kaiser soze - Besiktas*

kamal belarbi - Celtic

kardelen Yozgatli - Fiorentina *

nuno salvador - FC Porto?

Fillipe da Rosa - Flamengo

Super Mario - Lazio *

nico gerstmayer - Lille

lalu ifan - napoli

lucalu mazza - Sampdoria

iwan ridwan - FC Schalke?

Martin Murphy - Zenit

The ones marked with an asterisk are definitely cheats. Question marks are dubious.

Can anyone vouch for the following 'new' members who have taken over teams in the setup recently?

kaiser soze - Besiktas*

kamal belarbi - Celtic

Super Mario - Lazio *

nico gerstmayer - Lille

lalu ifan - napoli

lucalu mazza - Sampdoria

Martin Murphy - Zenit

The ones marked with an asterisk are definitely cheats. Question marks are dubious.

No but i'm keeping tabs on all of them

kaiser soze - Besiktas*

kamal belarbi - Celtic

Super Mario - Lazio *

nico gerstmayer - Lille

lalu ifan - napoli

lucalu mazza - Sampdoria

Martin Murphy - Zenit

you know when you go to add a new club page, for a new account especially this is relavent obviously.

you get a list of game worlds saying " about to start a new season" and that gives you quick links to pretty much random teams in game worlds.

thats most likely the reason a sudden increase in the average teams of the setup being taken over.

you know when you go to add a new club page' date=' for a new account especially this is relavent obviously.

you get a list of game worlds saying " about to start a new season" and that gives you quick links to pretty much random teams in game worlds.

thats most likely the reason a sudden increase in the average teams of the setup being taken over.[/quote']

Possibly but I've been looking at the proximity of the last logged in times of some of these and they fall within a very narrow time band.

I have pm'd the CSKA manager and asked him to invite me for a friendly on June 2nd for scheduled match but haven't heard anything back. On the club list page it just says 'unknown' under last online for him.

Should I invite him for a friendly and play the home leg first? Feedback would be appreciated as game time is looming.

Hamburger make mincemeat of Man Utd:D
I have pm'd the CSKA manager and asked him to invite me for a friendly on June 2nd for scheduled match but haven't heard anything back. On the club list page it just says 'unknown' under last online for him.

Should I invite him for a friendly and play the home leg first? Feedback would be appreciated as game time is looming.

wait until 30th, then invite him if he hasn't.

also mincemeat ? you won by one goal. your tactics, 5-3-2 very defensive killed the game.

your like mourinho. except i dont love you.

wait until 30th' date=' then invite him if he hasn't.

also mincemeat ? you won by one goal. your tactics, 5-3-2 very defensive killed the game.

your like mourinho. except i dont love you.[/quote']

Yeah, well sorry about that but couldn't resist the pun:) As for tactics, just took a leaf out of the Ali 'rope-a-dope' playbook and did what he did against a much stronger opponent. Soak up the punches and then counter attack when the other guy is all punched out. Having said that I was never behind, had more shots on target and dominated possession. Not to mention the master stroke of replacing an injured striker and having his replacement score the winning goal in the 89th minute.

I'll take the Mourinho comment as a compliment.

Hamburg cut down to size by Brazilian(s):D

SMFA Super Cup: Hamburger SV 1 - Sao Paulo 2

i think you will be a title contender this season....im going to go for the cups anyway, ive never won a single cup in all of my time playing SM !

ive always just put out youth / reserve teams in them !

i think you will be a title contender this season....im going to go for the cups anyway' date=' ive never won a single cup in all of my time playing SM !

ive always just put out youth / reserve teams in them ![/quote']

You've definitely got to go for it, especially the Cup to qualify for the Charity Shield. 10 point bonus for winning comps is useful for manager points ratings too. Not so sure that I have a strong enough squad for the League title this year though.

You've definitely got to go for it' date=' especially the Cup to qualify for the Charity Shield. 10 point bonus for winning comps is useful for manager points ratings too. Not so sure that I have a strong enough squad for the League title this year though.[/quote']

you have a 92/93 rated team which is good enough if you get the tactics right :)

isnt easy, but its definately do able. look at last season you got big 4 after taking over mid table.

my team is on an awful run of form, but won the league easily and you beat them so i have a feeling you will do better than /get close to my team this season..

and yeah i need to win stuff, im well behind tom because i havnt been in charge as many games, be nice to close that spot although it would require 7 cups which would take an age !

Well' date=' won my first league game against Liverpool 3-1. Tymoschuk scored 2 and Falcao scored 1. Was quite suprised that Liverpool played their second team but oh well. 3 points on the bored.[/quote']

im doing awful. how typical, i sell de rossi for CV to roma, he scores 2 winners against me. :mad:

Got a pm from the cheat that's now managing Lazio saying and I quote:

"Do you manage in WC7130?

I am assuming you are the hamburger manager? If so YOU STOLE VOLLAND FROME ME

I have taken over Lazio recently so thought I would say hello"

Some nerve!

Got a pm from the cheat that's now managing Lazio saying and I quote:

"Do you manage in WC7130?

I am assuming you are the hamburger manager? If so YOU STOLE VOLLAND FROME ME

I have taken over Lazio recently so thought I would say hello"

Some nerve!

he is a sad individual, purely took over lazio to try and ruin my man united team, only thing he has managed so far is getting the 2 stupid deals i have done reversed for cheating when they were fair.

eg sorsensen, who didnt rise so id actually have made a loss on him :D

he is a sad individual' date=' purely took over lazio to try and ruin my man united team, only thing he has managed so far is getting the 2 stupid deals i have done reversed for cheating when they were fair.

eg sorsensen, who didnt rise so id actually have made a loss on him :D[/quote']

Cheats never prosper:)

Standard Liege have beaten FC Twente 6-0, Holtby scored 4 goals (an inspired purchase it would seem), Pocognoli scored 1 and Gervinho scored 1. Gervinho got the Man of the Match award.

1 S BLAZIC - 8

2 J INSAURRALDE - 6

3 J MAIDANA - 6

4 M CARUZZO - 7

5 L PISZCZEK - 7

6 S POCOGNOLI © - 8

7 A WITSEL - 7 (1 Assist) (INJ)

8 S DEFOUR - 7

9 Y GERVINHO - 9 (1 Goal) (MoM) (YC)

10 D MBOKANI - 8 (3 Assist)

11 L HOLTBY - 9 (4 Goal) (1 Assist)

Also unfortunately Axel Witsel has picked up a 4 week injury (Groin Strain)

Guest Arsene Wenger Arsenal

Standard Liege have beaten FC Twente 6-0' date=' Holtby scored 4 goals (an inspired purchase it would seem), Pocognoli scored 1 and Gervinho scored 1. Gervinho got the Man of the Match award.

1 S BLAZIC - 8

2 J INSAURRALDE - 6

3 J MAIDANA - 6

4 M CARUZZO - 7

5 L PISZCZEK - 7

6 S POCOGNOLI © - 8

7 A WITSEL - 7 (1 Assist) (INJ)

8 S DEFOUR - 7

9 Y GERVINHO - 9 (1 Goal) (MoM) (YC)

10 D MBOKANI - 8 (3 Assist)

11 L HOLTBY - 9 (4 Goal) (1 Assist)[/quote']

great work mate, i lost 1-2 from zenit in home :(:mad:

but i can't understand something, why holtby wasn't the man of the match? he scored four goals and had one assist!

great work mate' date=' i lost 1-2 from zenit in home :(:mad:

but i can't understand something, why holtby wasn't the man of the match? he scored four goals and had one assist![/quote']

Yeah that's what I thought, but then remembered that the stats are mostly aesthetic. Not to worried, shame it's not more realistic within the actual match framework, then I would actually be able to take the stats seriously

Yeah that's what I thought' date=' but then remembered that the stats are mostly aesthetic. Not to worried, shame it's not more realistic within the actual match framework, then I would actually be able to take the stats seriously[/quote']

i dont get it. i was beating everybody for fun last season, same tactics out and im loosing in friendlies to athletic bilbao.

the match engine is awful !

since the new accounts have been made:

zanetti , defoe, kanoute, di natale, cana all sold for ridiculous amounts considering how rubbish they are to these new accounts.

its a joke :) the inter manager has been trying to sell them for ages and conviently they all get sold within a week.

since the new accounts have been made:

zanetti ' date=' defoe, kanoute, di natale, cana all sold for ridiculous amounts considering how rubbish they are to these new accounts.

its a joke :) the inter manager has been trying to sell them for ages and conviently they all get sold within a week.[/quote']

*facepalm*