Sign in to follow this  
#rooneyisyummy#

Wc 7130

Re: Wc 7130

actually just tell me which player's you'd like on loan' date=' you can have them[/quote']

Well im not going to take too much I just need a LM & Winger really, but I wont take anyone you need.

Nice one for Bale btw.:)

Well im not going to take too much I just need a LM & Winger really' date=' but I wont take anyone you need.

Nice one for Bale btw.:)[/quote']

Well anyone on the loaned out list I don't need, likewise anyone in my squad under 90 rating, apart from Andrea Beck, so have your pick.

tom have you tried using a nickname ? i think that comes up first when displayed.

also sorry i looked at your squads and sent fletcher to cska and krasic to ajax i cant accept both.

valencia is available to loan and when suarez is less concerned ill send him out.

if playes get concerned ill recall them at level 3 as ill push it as late as i dare ;)

or maybe just before level 3.

canales, rodwell, santon and smalling i can recall if need be.

valencia is a 91 rated winger so for cska / david vilos you might be interested in a bid for him !

should be a much better setup with more good managers in it now :)

competition for all the risers will run my club dry no doubt ;)

yeah I have my nickname as my actual name so I dunno why it doesn't come up first cos I think it should.

Yeah risers will start to become more expensive now :( which kinda sucks but hopefully not like the gold worlds where 16 year old 75 rated goes for 5.2 mill...

that'd drain me quick lol. Still got some people I can loan I think too

yeah I have my nickname as my actual name so I dunno why it doesn't come up first cos I think it should.

Yeah risers will start to become more expensive now :( which kinda sucks but hopefully not like the gold worlds where 16 year old 75 rated goes for 5.2 mill...

that'd drain me quick lol. Still got some people I can loan I think too

i hope you get drained :)

then i can get the risers instead. daym me signing away all future youths for casillias.

i die a little inside seeing a youth, opening him up with anticipation and then finding out your bidding for him and i cant compete :(

had to say daym cos silly asterisks edit stuff out !

I fail so much, I made a bid for a player at an external team yesterday (on the verge of being accepted) then saw that Gervinho was at an unmanaged team, cancelled the bid then attempted to bid for Gervinho when it said

"If you buy this player the squad will drop below the minimum 21 players".

RAEGG :P

I fail so much' date=' I made a bid for a player at an external team yesterday (on the verge of being accepted) then saw that Gervinho was at an unmanaged team, cancelled the bid then attempted to bid for Gervinho when it said

"If you buy this player the squad will drop below the minimum 21 players".

RAEGG :P[/quote']

there are so many good buys out there unmanaged.

pandev i recall being one, if you have cash you can get a 90 rated team pretty easy :)

there are so many good buys out there unmanaged.

pandev i recall being one' date=' if you have cash you can get a 90 rated team pretty easy :)[/quote']

Just saw that a certain "wonderkid" is still on the free agents, going to have to get him later.

Just saw that a certain "wonderkid" is still on the free agents' date=' going to have to get him later.[/quote']

i cba with the youth players now. rather let other people get them instead. i have enough players ! :)

annoyingly i got hummels, but i can't loan him out :( i don't need him that much i would have thought !

oh and on a side not im so pissedddd with the rubbish referring in football. not a single game in england goes without a rubbish decision.

i hate barca they start to loosr they start to surround the ref like spoilt kids. im gutted arsenal didnt kick those idiots out.

Just saw that a certain "wonderkid" is still on the free agents' date=' going to have to get him later.[/quote']

Decided to get the wonderkid instead of Payet. Should be joining soon.

Results a wee bit late today.

I wanna see who this "wonderkid" is' date=' surprised if i've missed him :([/quote']

agreed !

Wow 1st game didnt go too well unfortunately.

strange set of tactics in my opinion.

5-3-2 in the game means back 3 with 2 side midfielders...

leaves a very vunerable defence unlike 532 in real life.

tbh i should have won that game easily anyway and tactics differ im probably wrong anyway !

also thinking of selling vermaleen sometime sooon....not too sure on him / he is a good player with potential, but i have kjaer hummels and westermann and smalling.

westermann is average, kjaer stagnated but im not too sure if i should sell him yet.

im pondering on the thought :)

agreed !

strange set of tactics in my opinion.

5-3-2 in the game means back 3 with 2 side midfielders...

leaves a very vunerable defence unlike 532 in real life.

tbh i should have won that game easily anyway and tactics differ im probably wrong anyway !

also thinking of selling vermaleen sometime sooon....not too sure on him / he is a good player with potential' date=' but i have kjaer hummels and westermann and smalling.

westermann is average, kjaer stagnated but im not too sure if i should sell him yet.

im pondering on the thought :)[/quote']

Yeh strange tactics, I thought it was a defensive formation anyway, maybe im wrong. If you are selling Vermaelen ill definitely be interested. Havent really gotten a team together yet.

Guest Arsene Wenger Arsenal

Hi everybody i am the new manager of Everton, my name is arjen robben.

I am open to offers (Mainly players because my squad is very poor...).

Most of you are playing in div1 (logical) but i hope i manage to be with you

next season...:)

Hi everybody i am the new manager of Everton' date=' my name is arjen robben.

I am open to offers (Mainly players because my squad is very poor...).

Most of you are playing in div1 (logical) but i hope i manage to be with you

next season...:)[/quote']

to fill in the for the rest of you he seemed like a decent guy like the rest of you so i told him about the setup :)

if you have people you think are good invite them too i forgot to mention that it would be good ! :)

also your squad isn't poor compared to the CSKA, ajax and bayer leverkusen teams out there , you are one of the lucky ones mate ;)

anyway, loans are available to you from me and the madrid manager if you need a helping hand :)

Guest Arsene Wenger Arsenal

thanks a lot i will see ( i think i will need a couple of loans:)).

Real madrit manager, i notice, he made many deals today with free agents, over 20, why actually?