Sign in to follow this  
#rooneyisyummy#

Wc 7130

Guest Arsene Wenger Arsenal

Re: Wc 7130

hey manager of man u, do you still loan hummels? i would like to get him either for 25M, what do you think???

andre ayewwwwwwwwwwwww ;)

lol ! next you will be claiming titus bramble is the next talent ;)

i thought you had a superstar ! you got me excited for nothing.....thanks for that ;)

hey manager of man u' date=' do you still loan hummels? i would like to get him either for 25M, what do you think???[/quote']

he isn't for sale for just cash, ill transfer list or say in here if i will sell players.

and i would loan him, but my chairman won't let me.

i will also loan list any players i will be willing to loan :)

Most of good players are unavailable and all the others cannot be bought due to Tb or team will be dropped under 21 players or the team was managed and i have to wait for 7 days...:mad:

the funny is that every player i have shortlisted, is also shortlisted by real manager

lol ! next you will be claiming titus bramble is the next talent ;)

i thought you had a superstar ! you got me excited for nothing.....thanks for that ;)

Don't get me started about titus bramble' date=' we all know he is pele's true heir.

edit: lol i just remembered that ayew is the son of [b']abedi[/b] pele

Most of good players are unavailable and all the others cannot be bought due to Tb or team will be dropped under 21 players or the team was managed and i have to wait for 7 days...:mad:

the funny is that every player i have shortlisted' date=' is also shortlisted by real manager[/quote']

Payet, 89 23 years old, is not taken. :)

i won with bayern (another team i have) liverpool with score 6-1 in my second game!!!!!!!!!:)

bad news: robben injured

good news: just for 4 days:)

do you think abidal will fall or stay the same???

he deserves to stay at 92, but who knows?

Yes they are strict with Tottenham, bale still 90 and many also others are good...

its kind from you to loan me a player like subotic but your chairman doesn't want to do the deal, but thanks a lot:)

What about arbeloa?

stay, there are loads of threads on ratings in other sections if you have questions that may have already been answered :)

also guys, i dont know how good Nampalys MENDY is as a future prospect but i am selling him. if your interested obviously ill sell him to you for minimum rather than external or something :) most of my risers are rubbish but he is young so i dno if he has potential. last time i sold a french DM it was m'vila....

stay' date=' there are loads of threads on ratings in other sections if you have questions that may have already been answered :)

also guys, i dont know how good Nampalys MENDY is as a future prospect but i am selling him. if your interested obviously ill sell him to you for minimum rather than external or something :) most of my risers are rubbish but he is young so i dno if he has potential. last time i sold a french DM it was m'vila....[/quote']

haha sold m'vila, chin up will.

I try to get youngsters in who I know will become bigger, going round forums, youtube, watching foreign games, reserve leagues etc.

probably a stay !

does anybody else here think SM are being harsh with their ratings and unpredictable ?

they have barely increased spurs and villa got a few drops :/ i guess cos villa's poor league run but still

I was surprised at the ratings actually. Was expecting the likes of bale, sandro to go up. Also, ye villa had a poor run at the start of the season but we're not doing so bad I was surprised players went down. But cuellar is bad ;):D

haha sold m'vila' date=' chin up will.

I try to get youngsters in who I know will become bigger, going round forums, youtube, watching foreign games, reserve leagues etc.[/quote']

you know there is a 255 man limit so you wont be able to buy anybody soon !

also cannot believe my luck, i put a bid in for cole of max money thinking maybe the manager will accept, although nobody sells for just cash, and it worked !

i have evra too so i dont know about keeping both.

could use him a P/E to get some quality players in but im not sure. im just shocked it worked !

Ah had a bid accepted for luisao and mandanda and then someone took over Roma. Typical that the person has a rep of 40 and has registered today just after my bids were accepted.

i hate it when that happens.

try making the bids anyway, new managers often think real life deals like 30 million for mandanda are actually good ;)

also apologies to the everton manager Arsene wenger arsenal, i have had to recall vermaleen as vidic got injured for a couple of weeks :(

next game, away vs ruggermad.

going to be a title decider as well as bragging rights ;)

lots at stake.

like all good managers im going to get in early with the excuses and just point out i am away from home and missing my captain.

Well my point was it mustve been someone tryna stop me getting Luisao in the league but if its someone who wants to manage them honestly then it isnt a problem. Just seems odd that they registered today with 40 rep so I doubt theyd accept if they want to stop me getting them ill try anyway. Happy I got a win over Chelsea though, both players who were loaned out to me (Bale and Fletcher) scored, so thanks again to the managers for those loans.

Well my point was it mustve been someone tryna stop me getting Luisao in the league but if its someone who wants to manage them honestly then it isnt a problem. Just seems odd that they registered today with 40 rep so I doubt theyd accept if they want to stop me getting them ill try anyway. Happy I got a win over Chelsea though' date=' both players who were loaned out to me (Bale and Fletcher) scored, so thanks again to the managers for those loans.[/quote']

thats a quality result, beating chelsea is truely awesome well done !

well were you in a bidding war with somebody?

i find it hard to believe somebody would take over that club just to stop you improving your team. that really is stupid, stopping one of the worst teams already is just pathetic !

well done again on a class result. 2 points away from safety...

fletcher, 2 goals and an assist in 3 games aint bad :D

Nope I wasn't but seriously don't care anyway only a 91 defender' date=' someone else was bidding for vucinic so musta been to do with vucinic anyway.[/quote']

i reported a dodgy deal that they reversed before, a manager called " stipe" manages hamburg. hamburg then sell juan for 33 million to a new, 40 rep manager called "stipe" also. same name, 40 rep and ridiculous amount of money for a shi* player. i reported it and deal reversed but seriously, he said it must have been a random manager...with the same name? yh right.

i have also noticed this deal before and i found it srange, you did well.

As for vermaelen it's ok don't worry:)