Sign in to follow this  
#rooneyisyummy#

Wc 7130

Re: Wc 7130

Yeah hopefully I can pull some ground back on you Will! I need to... slipping more and more down the table...

i never fill out forms properly!

Arren not will ha ;)

just a habit, when you register with a site dont know what spam it sends so put a fake name and send it alll to this spam email i have.

save the real one for uni emails and other imporant stuff :)

yh im just hoping i can keep this good form up, havnt lost in 8 games :)

won by some massive margins too.

i want dzeko back rooney isn't scoring for me :(

i reported a dodgy deal that they reversed before' date=' a manager called " stipe" manages hamburg. hamburg then sell juan for 33 million to a new, 40 rep manager called "stipe" also. same name, 40 rep and ridiculous amount of money for a shi* player. i reported it and deal reversed but seriously, he said it must have been a random manager...with the same name? yh right.[/quote']
Ah had a bid accepted for luisao and mandanda and then someone took over Roma. Typical that the person has a rep of 40 and has registered today just after my bids were accepted.

guys can i have your opinion, i think this is definately cheating.

firstly, a 40 rep account takes over with the same names as i said and buys juan for a massive amount.

deal reversed

now he takes over roma, a 40 rep manager and again buys juan for a ridiculous deal. juan is an old dropping player, hamburg clearly want rid and is it coincidence 2 40 rep managers join within days and buy the same player?

and of maximum chairman value twice in a row ? of all players to make bids for juan is not one of them.

ALSO JUAN IS INJURED FOR 8 WEEKS WHAT A BLOODY SURPRISE HAMBURG SOLD HIM/ KEPT TRYING TOO !

can i have everybody's opinons please, i would sent a ticket but want to make sure its the right thing to do. also as some of you lot are gold members it is quicker if you do it :)

quick edit: this "stipe" manager i remember had liverpool ages ago in the setup, he was removed from liverpool for cheating. annoying me now.

a new manager also sold maicon to stipe after being unmanaged for a day, and sells maicon for cash only. this is taking the **** now.

seriously blatent cheating. something better be done about this :mad::mad::mad:

Wow its obviously blatent cheating to me and he took Luisao (suprise suprise), That was stupid to do anyway. How can we send a ticket though? I think if most people do it SM might do something about it. Also he hasnt left Roma yet so may be planning on buying more players from them or waiting for Juans TB to be up and may but him back. Also Borrusia Dortmund has the name Stipe in the manager aswell as Hamburg but nothing suspicious from Dortmund... I knew something was up when the 40 rep manager took over, just didnt have the proof. I didnt even notice the Juan deal.

Wow its obviously blatent cheating to me and he took Luisao (suprise suprise)' date=' That was stupid to do anyway. How can we send a ticket though? I think if most people do it SM might do something about it.

Also he hasnt left Roma yet so may be planning on buying more players from them or waiting for Juans TB to be up and may but him back. Also Borrusia Dortmund has the name Stipe in the manager aswell as Hamburg but nothing suspicious from Dortmund... I knew something was up when the 40 rep manager took over, just didnt have the proof. I didnt even notice the Juan deal.[/quote']

firstly, only one person can send a ticket. so best if a gold member does it gets replied to quicker.

secondly, dortmund did so a dodgy deal, i reported 35 million for juan and got it reversed. i think a gold member should send a ticket. im pretty sure this is cheating. im happy to write out the info for the ticket if they want :)

firstly' date=' only one person can send a ticket. so best if a gold member does it gets replied to quicker.

secondly, dortmund did so a dodgy deal, i reported 35 million for juan and got it reversed. i think a gold member should send a ticket. im pretty sure this is cheating. im happy to write out the info for the ticket if they want :)[/quote']

Hmm well im not a gold manager, so we could message a gold manager in the league n tell him to report it.

Guest Arsene Wenger Arsenal

he is from greece, like me. Should i tell him to join the forum and the thread, or not?

llorente is now mine and i also bought valero. i start forming my team:)

he is from greece' date=' like me. Should i tell him to join the forum and the thread, or not?[/quote']

nahh, ill invite people. it gets too hectic and i only invited forum members who i thought were particually nice or helpful ! best not too have too many :)

nice signing with llorente: told you it was best to stick with everton rather then any other team ha !

Nice victory over an unmanaged Inter. Almost out of the relegation zone.

i noticed that ! beating inter and chelsea back to back, inter away from home is awesome ! that is truely ridiculously good well done. very impressed tbh !

wow that's pretty blatent unsubtle cheating.... Did you get a reply yet Arren? I'll have a gander too at some of these deals...

they said they reversed the juan deal, maicon was left but at least the juan deal was left.

i PM the hamburg manager and he just said new managers keep making stupid bids, it isnt him.

i said well why is it always you? he said why don't i ask myself that and take a loot at my squad...........

im of the opinion that constant cheating means he should be banned from a setup. im going to keep an eye on his activities but i cannot see why he hasn't been banned yet !

on a side note my home town wolves beat villa 1-0 away from home.

and my SM team beat you 1-0, also away from home.

good footballing weekend for me :D

they said they reversed the juan deal' date=' maicon was left but at least the juan deal was left.

i PM the hamburg manager and he just said new managers keep making stupid bids, it isnt him.

i said well why is it always you? he said why don't i ask myself that and take a loot at my squad...........

im of the opinion that constant cheating means he should be banned from a setup. im going to keep an eye on his activities but i cannot see why he hasn't been banned yet !

on a side note my home town wolves beat villa 1-0 away from home.

and my SM team beat you 1-0, also away from home.

good footballing weekend for me :D[/quote']

yeah for one reason or another the SM admins are pretty reluctant to just remove managers from game worlds. I've only ever seen 2 or 3 removed by the SMFA, but seen many more transfers reversed. If this kid and others (stipje or whatever his name is and barca manager) keep on doing it and keep getting caught then they should be removed and not allowed to join it again. End of.

yeah for one reason or another the SM admins are pretty reluctant to just remove managers from game worlds. I've only ever seen 2 or 3 removed by the SMFA' date=' but seen many more transfers reversed. If this kid and others (stipje or whatever his name is and barca manager) keep on doing it and keep getting caught then they should be removed and not allowed to join it again. End of.[/quote']

LOL. the guy has now got a offer to manage inter and took it, the same inter he took maicon off. cheating only screwed him over in the end :)

i agree he shouldnt be allowed to manage a big club after cheating with the lesser ones

i think the deal is fair enough, luiz does very well in chelsea, vermaleen doesn't play now for arsenal (but he is actually the best cb in arsenal) and macheda has to do many things to become a player who deserves a 90!

the ajax manager, david vilos, has left the team...

Hi All, Sau Paulo manager here thought i'd drop by and say hi!

LOL. the guy has now got a offer to manage inter and took it' date=' the same inter he took maicon off. cheating only screwed him over in the end :)[/quote']

Don't forget he'll have the £65.7mill though.

I am the Ajax manager :)

Let's bring this thread alive' date=' seems pretty quiet :P[/quote']

im arren, the united manager :)

how did you find this setup / assumed you got an invite from somebody ! :)

welcome to the setup.

you better get your A$$ in division 1 some time soon so we can compete ok ;)