Sign in to follow this  
#rooneyisyummy#

Wc 7130

Re: Wc 7130

gonna see if funes either deveolps as a player or use him in some p/e.

funes is more long term though' date=' he can wait.

krasic and westermann are the ones i want to sell right away.

id sell de rossi too but i dont think many of you have players id be interested in for that :([/quote']

Ah darn, I am a fan of funes and think he is very good.

--

Yeah, not many of my players are in the same league as de rossi quality wise.

I lost to Real Madrid at the Bernabue 1-0 but came back at my home 1-0 so it was 1-1 aggregate and it went to penalties

AND I WON 4-2 :eek:

I am now through to the SMFA Champions Cup Quarter Finals with a bottom half Division 2 team.

Man of the match was Dzsudzsak and he also scored the goal for me

GO AJAX!!! :P

Guest Arsene Wenger Arsenal

i 've lost but the other manager is gold so it's ok PLUS now i will control who plays and who doesn't and rest my players:)

I lost to Real Madrid at the Bernabue 1-0 but came back at my home 1-0 so it was 1-1 aggregate and it went to penalties

AND I WON 4-2 :eek:

I am now through to the SMFA Champions Cup Quarter Finals with a bottom half Division 2 team.

Man of the match was Dzsudzsak and he also scored the goal for me

GO AJAX!!! :P

How did I lose that game... Dunno what my players were thinking of... :rolleyes:

a bad worksman always blames his tools.........................................:rolleyes:

( thats a joke no offence intended ! im out of every single cup anyway so you know ;) )

hahaha nice "roll eyes" fail there arren :D I just didn't understand. My team were playing well up till then. Unbeaten run. Annoying to lose on pens too haha

hahaha nice "roll eyes" fail there arren :D I just didn't understand. My team were playing well up till then. Unbeaten run. Annoying to lose on pens too haha

i clicked the button so its a forum error, no mistake on my part !

also same so weird, i beat every team easily, set a new club history for most games won. beat barca and real madrid away from home.

i then go with a team to the lowest team in the league, at home, only difference is cole replacing evra. hardly a step down in ability.

i draw 0-0. at home to the worst team in the leaue. fair enough it happens but i was so shocked to see that !

most games won now stuck at 14 :( could have been so much more :(

also people im selling the highly talented ardiles in the future / when he gets reviewed. dont all bid at once though, i know you are all keen to snap up young talents

lol arren you said the Bayern Munich manager was easy to get deals off - he just countered for schwienschtiegenersweightensrer or however you spell it: Hernandez and Iniesta. Come on... lol

he countered me with fabregas and rooney.

he was easy ! i got luiz easily, that guy got adriano easily, look at his other deals :(

i feel like a right deekhead now, if i could delete all my posts and go into hiding i will.

in my defence i was only trying to help, and he did accept a fair few easy deals !

sorry guys :(

on a brighter note, i heard the madrid manager is a stiny player hogging manager, don't go near him guys

he countered me with fabregas and rooney.

he was easy ! i got luiz easily' date=' that guy got adriano easily, look at his other deals :(

i feel like a right deekhead now, if i could delete all my posts and go into hiding i will.

in my defence i was only trying to help, and he did accept a fair few easy deals !

sorry guys :(

on a brighter note, i heard the madrid manager is a stiny player hogging manager, don't go near him guys[/quote']

hahahaa why do you say that arren?:eek:

dzeko' date=' krasic, kjaer are now all for sale.

ill accept cash deals but im guessing a bidding war will take place :)[/quote']

That's a shame cause I haven't got any money. Never mind, I seem to be doing well with the current squad.

That's a shame cause I haven't got any money. Never mind' date=' I seem to be doing well with the current squad.[/quote']

i know the marseille manager and aston villa manager in real life, so if they or you lot dont want it i will keep them and loan them until you get enough money.

and no im not cheating, yes i know them but as you lot have seen i loan / sell people not always on who offers the most but if i know the manager in person or forum i am inclined to accept theirs as money isnt as important as the teams i know doing well :)

so if them lot dont get them, ill save them for later.

better to give to you lot than randomers :)

What is the marseille manager banging on about? Seen his paper article? He messaged me saying the exact same thing too...:rolleyes:

he is my brother, an annoying jealous little one at that.

he purely joined this setup to tell me he wants to ruin my team and help my rivals......

he found my profile and joined as he knosw my email, told him not too.

i told him i dont care about the money, im selling players to help you lot out with smaller teams so i dont care about my players anymore id rather sell them !

dont deal with him, he will get removed for cheating at some point and be a shame if SM associated you with him. look at his deals with inter, buying 2 players for max value in the same turn.....

also the aston villa manager is somebody from my school who just joined, he isnt an idiot by any means luckily, unlike the marseille manager :)

housemate just joined as Sevilla. Currently 3rd level points with 2nd in second division. Think he's gonna be on the lookout for some deals.

On a side note. Real Madrid win the League Shield beating unmanaged Liverpool 3-1 in the final :D

Subotic, Sneijder and Higuain getting the goals for Madrid

housemate just joined as Sevilla. Currently 3rd level points with 2nd in second division. Think he's gonna be on the lookout for some deals.

On a side note. Real Madrid win the League Shield beating unmanaged Liverpool 3-1 in the final :D

Subotic' date=' Sneijder and Higuain getting the goals for Madrid[/quote']

thats ace, my best mate at school joined as aston villa as well :)

bloody annoying but i cant help him out with loans or anything due to smfa :(

oh well.

be good if we all keep our teams in the long term, quite a full setup :)

2 consecutive league losses :(

thats weird' date=' you keep the same tactics as the previous manager and he wins easily but you don't.

wow.

ermm i use a 4-1-3-2 and im doing ok considering the team i have, maybe use target man play maker and hard tackling ?

hart gk

rb fanni

cb vertonghen and pareja

kolorov lb

defensive mid enoh

left mid DZSUDZSAK or GROSSKREUTZ, Kevin due to suspension

central attack milner, also player maker milner :)

SCHURRLE, André right wing

up front = adruiz as target man and el hamadoui

[/color']

also in response your dzeko bid, im struggling to find anybody to replace him, even 89 rated players / prospects are gone :(

ruggermad, if i do get hit by injuries can be gaurenteed a loan of balotelli or hernadez until my players recover / get over suspensions etc?

i would let dzeko go to a lesser club, i just need cover :) if i can gaaurentee not having to play a rubbish player ill sell dzeko to the highest bidder out of the smaller clubs :)