Sign in to follow this  
#rooneyisyummy#

Wc 7130

Re: Wc 7130

thats weird' date=' you keep the same tactics as the previous manager and he wins easily but you don't.

wow.

ermm i use a 4-1-3-2 and im doing ok considering the team i have, maybe use target man play maker and hard tackling ?

hart gk

rb fanni

cb vertonghen and pareja

kolorov lb

defensive mid enoh

left mid DZSUDZSAK or GROSSKREUTZ, Kevin due to suspension

central attack milner, also player maker milner :)

SCHURRLE, André right wing

up front = adruiz as target man and el hamadoui

[/color']

also in response your dzeko bid, im struggling to find anybody to replace him, even 89 rated players / prospects are gone :(

ruggermad, if i do get hit by injuries can be gaurenteed a loan of balotelli or hernadez until my players recover / get over suspensions etc?

i would let dzeko go to a lesser club, i just need cover :) if i can gaaurentee not having to play a rubbish player ill sell dzeko to the highest bidder out of the smaller clubs :)

Magic, this system suggested by arren works well for me. I've used it since the game world open.

As for the loans, if you have an emergency then yeah sure I would be ok to help you out. Let me know

Magic' date=' this system suggested by arren works well for me. I've used it since the game world open.

As for the loans, if you have an emergency then yeah sure I would be ok to help you out. Let me know[/quote']

that system i think only works if you have a higher average rating then ur opponents. me and ruggermad/ madrid can because we have good teams. it may work for now but if you get promoted i suspect it will stop working....

anyway, in that case im happy to sell dzeko :)

ill transfer list him for 25 million, and if better offers come in from you lot then you can fight over him (i doubt you will ;) )

if offers from outside you lot come in ill reject as i dont know them as i explained before :)

thanks for offer off a loan deal tom !

that system i think only works if you have a higher average rating then ur opponents. me and ruggermad/ madrid can because we have good teams. it may work for now but if you get promoted i suspect it will stop working....

anyway' date=' in that case im happy to sell dzeko :)

ill transfer list him for 25 million, and if better offers come in from you lot then you can fight over him (i doubt you will ;) )

if offers from outside you lot come in ill reject as i dont know them as i explained before :)

thanks for offer off a loan deal tom ![/quote']

no worries mate

Back to winning ways by beating Chelsea 2-1 at the bridge. David Villa and Pepe getting on the score sheet before half time. This came after a poor showing losing 1-0 to HSV at home. Post final syndrome as opposed to poor form hopefully ;)

Latest win takes us to 60 points, cementing 4th spot with 5 games to go with games against mid table opposition to play

well, just like the real man united i needed something like 2 wins and a draw from 6 games.

i put out a sub team to prevent concerns and injuries etc and lost.........

so putting out a half sub team and hopefully ill win, inter will loose and ill be free to claim the title early and play my 80 rated players :D

seriously, if i manage to screw up this lead by being over confident im going to be lost for words !

I'm sorry Arren' date=' I can't compete with Rochdale in the race to sign Ben Amos, i've had to pull out[/quote']

rochdale's spending power was always going to get them young benjamin, a team like madrid a measely 3rd/4th in the league was never going to compete with the mighty rochdale :(

also how close are you to the SM limit? i know its 255 players surely you must be almost there ?

rochdale's spending power was always going to get them young benjamin' date=' a team like madrid a measely 3rd/4th in the league was never going to compete with the mighty rochdale :(

also how close are you to the SM limit? i know its 255 players surely you must be almost there ?[/quote']

Think i'm on 247 something like that including the loans. Gonna get rid of some of the youth but most of them are going to be worth keeping hold of tbh.

lol ! because i reported the inter guys deals somebody must have reported mine, im actually glad !

westermann i got no money for. i can do much better and i need a RB cover ! i was well annoyed i sold him !

also bought sorensen from juve beause i thought he was riser but he only had so few games since his last review he was rubbish !

pretty funny whoever reported me actually did me a favour !

Guest Arsene Wenger Arsenal

lol ! because i reported the inter guys deals somebody must have reported mine' date=' im actually glad !

westermann i got no money for. i can do much better and i need a RB cover ! i was well annoyed i sold him !

also bought sorensen from juve beause i thought he was riser but he only had so few games since his last review he was rubbish !

pretty funny whoever reported me actually did me a favour ![/quote']

you are lucky! you should report him again when you will do a bad deal!:)

hmmm im thinking that.

i need 2 points from 4 games to gaurentee the win.

inter need to win every single game to even have a chance of winning.

all signs point to an easy win for me......surely this is impossible to loose now ?

I wouldn't count it out. Anything can happen :P

I wouldn't count it out. Anything can happen :P

i won 4-0 but against a rubbish team.....the manager is a fool tbh.

next season i will find it much harder to win the league i think, but my priority will be cups anyway. i had a dissappointing run in the cups and would like to win some :)

also going to set out a layout for the friendlies league i mentioned earlier for everybody from the forum on this thread: if anybody dosnt want to be in it let me know otherwise ill just include everybody since it dosnt do any harm :D

I am up for the friendly tournament. Never know might even win it :).

Now that the league champion has been already been decided surely all eyes must now be on the bottom of the table who is going to get relegated?

With Bayern Munich going down already. Porto look to be struggling 5 points adrift and manager-less but have just won 4 games in a row.

Juventus has the best chance of escape only 1 point outside the relegation zone

but that goal difference more or less makes it 2.

As for those who have a chance of falling in, it could be anyone up to 11th.

But realistically Beskitas and my new team Roma should be worried with only 2 points from the past 7 games and with the captain and top goalscorer out till the end of the season and with some tough games ahead one including the newly crowned champions Man Utd it is going to be a right scrap for survival