Sign in to follow this  
#rooneyisyummy#

Wc 7130

Guest Arsene Wenger Arsenal

Re: Wc 7130

i also want to play in the friendlies tournament!

i am also in bad position, 2 division, 1 point behind 6th place and if i amange to get there, playoffs! i have tough games in front of me and is really hard to do it, but who knows?

kingsy you got martinez for only 1M difference from me! you are lucky but it's ok. hope you will do well with your new team!:)

i won 4-0 but against a rubbish team.....the manager is a fool tbh.

next season i will find it much harder to win the league i think' date=' but my priority will be cups anyway. i had a dissappointing run in the cups and would like to win some :)

[b']also going to set out a layout for the friendlies league i mentioned earlier for everybody from the forum on this thread: if anybody dosnt want to be in it let me know otherwise ill just include everybody since it dosnt do any harm[/b] :D

Don't put everyone in as they won't accept the friendlies if they're inactive. Ask on the thread when it comes to it and those who acknowledge it and agree can be included. Don't want to be waiting around for people to accept...

I am up for the friendly tournament. Never know might even win it :).

Now that the league champion has been already been decided surely all eyes must now be on the bottom of the table who is going to get relegated?

With Bayern Munich going down already. Porto look to be struggling 5 points adrift and manager-less but have just won 4 games in a row.

Juventus has the best chance of escape only 1 point outside the relegation zone

but that goal difference more or less makes it 2.

As for those who have a chance of falling in' date=' it could be anyone up to 11th.

But realistically Beskitas and my new team Roma should be worried with only 2 points from the past 7 games and with the captain and top goalscorer out till the end of the season and with some tough games ahead one including the newly crowned champions Man Utd it is going to be a right scrap for survival[/quote']

you need to win two games out of three to be certain. It's squeeky bum time!

Don't put everyone in as they won't accept the friendlies if they're inactive. Ask on the thread when it comes to it and those who acknowledge it and agree can be included. Don't want to be waiting around for people to accept...

everybody on this forum is pretty active though i think :)

just a quick check shows people log on everyday so it should be sorted.

everybody on this forum is pretty active though i think :)

just a quick check shows people log on everyday so it should be sorted.

little hard to be organised but its going to be funny! thanks also for your advices arren:)

arrange these from the beginning of next season. First team is the Home team.

everybody should play 2 games, home and away. 3 points win, 1 pt draw etc.

forget GD

if the points come up equal then look at head 2 head.

if thats equal play home and away then look at points from that fixture, the GD for the 2 if it really gets that far :)

Round 1 ........................

Bayer Leverkusen v Roma

Real Madrid v Hamburg

CSKA v Everton

Round 2 ........................

Man united v Real Madrid

Everton v Bayer Leverkusen

Hamburg v CSKA

Round 3 ........................

Roma v Everton

CSKA v Man united

Bayer Leverkusen v Hamburg

Round 4 ........................

Real Madrid v CSKA

Hamburg v Roma

Man united v Bayer Leverkusen

Round 5 ........................

Everton v Hamburg

Bayer Leverkusen v Real Madrid

Roma v Man united

Round 6 ........................

CSKA v Bayer Leverkusen

Man united v Everton

Real Madrid v Roma

Round 7 ........................

Hamburg v Man united

Roma v CSKA

Everton v Real Madrid

Round 8 ........................

Roma v Bayer Leverkusen

Hamburg v Real Madrid

Everton v CSKA

Round 9 ........................

Real Madrid v Man united

Bayer Leverkusen v Everton

CSKA v Hamburg

Round 10 ........................

Everton v Roma

Man united v CSKA

Hamburg v Bayer Leverkusen

Round 11 ........................

CSKA v Real Madrid

Roma v Hamburg

Bayer Leverkusen v Man united

Round 12 ........................

Hamburg v Everton

Real Madrid v Bayer Leverkusen

Round 13 ........................

Bayer Leverkusen v CSKA

Everton v Man united

Roma v Real Madrid

Round 14 ........................

Man united v Hamburg

CSKA v Roma

Real Madrid v Everton

looks good Arren' date=' when's all this going to take place? Dates etc[/quote']

friendlies are on thursdays and sundays.

round 1 can be the first friendly we can arrange of the season.

round 2 the next etc.

then keep arranging friendlies in the next available slots.

if we book our respective matches in that format its 2 a week, the whole thing should be done in 7 weeks which is still quite a long time come to think of it !

arrange these from the beginning of next season. First team is the Home team.

everybody should play 2 games' date=' home and away. 3 points win, 1 pt draw etc.

forget GD

if the points come up equal then look at head 2 head.

if thats equal play home and away then look at points from that fixture, the GD for the 2 if it really gets that far :)

Round 1 ........................

Bayer Leverkusen v Roma

Real Madrid v Hamburg

CSKA v Everton

Round 2 ........................

Man united v Real Madrid

Everton v Bayer Leverkusen

Hamburg v CSKA

Round 3 ........................

Roma v Everton

CSKA v Man united

Bayer Leverkusen v Hamburg

Round 4 ........................

Real Madrid v CSKA

Hamburg v Roma

Man united v Bayer Leverkusen

Round 5 ........................

Everton v Hamburg

Bayer Leverkusen v Real Madrid

Roma v Man united

Round 6 ........................

CSKA v Bayer Leverkusen

Man united v Everton

Real Madrid v Roma

Round 7 ........................

Hamburg v Man united

Roma v CSKA

Everton v Real Madrid

Round 8 ........................

Roma v Bayer Leverkusen

Hamburg v Real Madrid

Everton v CSKA

Round 9 ........................

Real Madrid v Man united

Bayer Leverkusen v Everton

CSKA v Hamburg

Round 10 ........................

Everton v Roma

Man united v CSKA

Hamburg v Bayer Leverkusen

Round 11 ........................

CSKA v Real Madrid

Roma v Hamburg

Bayer Leverkusen v Man united

Round 12 ........................

Hamburg v Everton

Real Madrid v Bayer Leverkusen

Round 13 ........................

Bayer Leverkusen v CSKA

Everton v Man united

Roma v Real Madrid

Round 14 ........................

Man united v Hamburg

CSKA v Roma

Real Madrid v Everton[/quote']

great work arren but why in the 12th round are only 2 matches?

great work arren but why in the 12th round are only 2 matches?

there are 7 of us, so i think it adds up right but at various points one team dosnt play that round.

it should add up to 1 at home and 1 away and just so happened that the "finishing off part" when the teams who couldnt play anybody before due to the off number 7 have their turn at the end :)

there are 7 of us' date=' so i think it adds up right but at various points one team dosnt play that round.

it should add up to 1 at home and 1 away and just so happened that the "finishing off part" when the teams who couldnt play anybody before due to the off number 7 have their turn at the end :)[/quote']

ok, i understand:)

Over the moon that I defeated Barcelona 4-2! Two games to go with me being 3 points ahead of Juventus. All I need is Juve to lose either of their last 2 games. I didnt use Fletcher either since I didnt have time to check the team but he will definitely be playing against Atletico. :)

Over the moon that I defeated Barcelona 4-2! Two games to go with me being 3 points ahead of Juventus. All I need is Juve to lose either of their last 2 games. I didnt use Fletcher either since I didnt have time to check the team but he will definitely be playing against Atletico. :)

I need to change my formation for next season. Can't be losing to Besiktas at home :confused:

it's over i will continue playing in div2 and the following season:(

well juve play madrid' date=' my 352 sub team with rubbish players in hammered them 4-0 so i expect madrid to do you the favour there :)

juventus are rubbish this season, you should stay up.

i have to be honest, ive done ok winning the league but managing to stay up with cska is an equal acheivment even if it dosnt look it !

it's over i will continue playing in div2 and the following season:(

i dont know why my 352 didnt work for you, it is doing wonders for me, roma used 352 and won. strange :( anyway you always have next season ,and with that team you have built you should have a great chance at competiting for the top few places ! especially as you will be here from the start of the season :)

well juve play madrid' date=' my 352 sub team with rubbish players in hammered them 4-0 so i expect madrid to do you the favour there :)[/b']

juventus are rubbish this season, you should stay up.

i have to be honest, ive done ok winning the league but managing to stay up with cska is an equal acheivment even if it dosnt look it !

i dont know why my 352 didnt work for you, it is doing wonders for me, roma used 352 and won. strange :( anyway you always have next season ,and with that team you have built you should have a great chance at competiting for the top few places ! especially as you will be here from the start of the season :)

I wouldn't count on it :D My team have decided to leave and go on holiday early :rolleyes:

I wouldn't count on it :D My team have decided to leave and go on holiday early :rolleyes:

they knew they cant compete with man united, lost moral and want to move clubs to a place where they can actually win trophies.

let iniesta go, its bordering on slavery what you are doing to him !

We are staying up, I said we are staying up! :D

Got a point tonight against Atletico Madrid and Juventus took a point from their game, so unfortunately it's over for them since im 3 points ahead with a way better goal difference.

Anyway Man Utd unlucky on that 9-1 drubbing lol. You are champion anyway so it wont change anything. I was suprised and thought you got beat with ya strongest team but I opened up the report and you put a weak team on. Why? Just curious. Is it cause you've won the league so you gave the young lads a game?

We are staying up' date=' I said we are staying up! :D

Got a point tonight against Atletico Madrid and Juventus took a point from their game, so unfortunately it's over for them since im 3 points ahead with a way better goal difference.

Anyway Man Utd unlucky on that 9-1 drubbing lol. You are champion anyway so it wont change anything. I was suprised and thought you got beat with ya strongest team but I opened up the report and you put a weak team on. Why? Just curious. Is it cause you've won the league so you gave the young lads a game?[/quote']

He was crowned champion like 3-4 maybe even 5 games ago i dont see why not to give the young ones and those who are asking for more playing time to be given a game.

I am not complaining that 9-1 win (which my CB got a hat trick :D) it sets me up nicely for a final day push for 11th place.

i am currently 3 places higher than last seasons performance with 2 wins from 3. Avoiding relegation and with 13 goals scored in the process. Not bad considering how few games i have had in charge since joining from Sevilla :)

I am certainly looking forward to this friendly league and of course the new season.

Congratz on staying up by the way. I know the feeling of having to keep a lookout over your shoulder :)

He was crowned champion like 3-4 maybe even 5 games ago i dont see why not to give the young ones and those who are asking for more playing time to be given a game.

I am not complaining that 9-1 win (which my CB got a hat trick :D) it sets me up nicely for a final day push for 11th place.

i am currently 3 places higher than last seasons performance with 2 wins from 3. Avoiding relegation and with 12 goals scored in the process. Not bad considering how few games i have had in charge since joining from Sevilla :)

I am certainly looking forward to this friendly league and of course the new season.

Hamburg up to 4th now, after setting a club record for straight wins. Hope Man U are not gonna roll over for Barca in the final game of the season! Might have to report them to the FA for fielding a weakened team if they do:rolleyes:

i am currently 3 places higher than last seasons performance with 2 wins from 3. Avoiding relegation and with 12 goals scored in the process. Not bad considering how few games i have had in charge since joining from Sevilla :)

Congratz on staying up by the way. I know the feeling of having to keep a lookout over your shoulder :)

Yeh you should've seen me at the start, I was in the relegation so Im happy that ive survived, I think it was the games I won against the big teams aswell that helped me survive and also bringing in new players and getting some good players on loan from the Man Utd & Real Madrid Manager. Not a bad league at all with the managers in it. Good luck with Roma next season.

And Jimmy Mack I doubt he will put out the big team, he has won the title already and can play people who are concerned in his squad. Also keeping the big players fresh and injury free for next season.