Sign in to follow this  
#rooneyisyummy#

Wc 7130

Re: Wc 7130

ABC: yeah i was just experimenting with tactics really. i won the league so i want to give my fringe players a game obviously, prevent injuries and prevent concerns.

i also wanted to test out silly tactics would work, treated it as a friendly as it is. eg players in secondary positions and all that but i dont care i lost anyway :) your completely right ive on the league so its all meaningless from here.

well done on staying up ! i remember you beating chelsea and othe huge teams, that proved vital now :D hopefully you can build for next season.

jimmy: i hate the barca manager. he is a giant ****. im going to put out my sub team BUT it is not going to be trial tactics.

look before this team beat juve 4-0, city 1-0 etc.

it will have players like ozil, fletcher, valencia in it.

i lookde yesterday saw that you and tom are right next to barca so ill go for it. hard tackling and stuff because i know you 2 are going to benefit from a barca loss. so it wont be a starting team but it still a very strong team.

also i want too go unbeaten so i can say i was unbeaten at home all season long :)

also a note to roma, cska and anybody else i have missed off. for those of you gaurenteed to be staying up i have recalled loan players if they are concerned.

i want there loan concerns to go down, you dont need them really so i recalled them.

if you really need them for the last game make the bids again but im just trying to get concerns down thats all :)

glad people stayed up though, much more competitive now ! :D

jimmy: i hate the barca manager. he is a giant ****. im going to put out my sub team BUT it is not going to be trial tactics.

look before this team beat juve 4-0' date=' city 1-0 etc.

it will have players like ozil, fletcher, valencia in it.

i lookde yesterday saw that you and tom are right next to barca so ill go for it. hard tackling and stuff because i know you 2 are going to benefit from a barca loss. so it wont be a starting team but it still a very strong team.

also i want too go unbeaten so i can say i was unbeaten at home all season long :)

[/quote']

Glad to hear it mate! Hopefully I can get the win I need for 4th on Wednesday but my concern was that if I only get a draw I might get done on the goal diff.

also people westermann is for sale: mini bidding war going on already.

he wasnt reserved in advance like krasic so the best bid wins here :)

Yeah i am going to be right in there for him considering the state of my defenders :) shame i couldnt have reserved him though.

Also i dont mind you recalling your loan players I guess i dont really need them anymore. Going to play a reserve team anyway.

Looking forward to next season :)

Guest Arsene Wenger Arsenal

yes, fiorentina and besiktas are now unmanaged, lets hope they are giong to be for long enough time;)

too bad i don't have much money to get all these good players:D

jimmy mack looses but my 87 rated team still saves him his league position.

and i injured ibra in the process.

there was good ol' jimmy boy worrying id flop out and let barca over take him. ;)

and auto arranged pre season friendly against cska: how interesting :)

Yeah, I was sweating there at half time as it looked like i'd drop to 6th with both Barca and Real Madrid looking like winning. :eek: Happy that things turned around though. No thanks to my team who must have had their minds on the Champions League final:)

Yeah' date=' I was sweating there at half time as it looked like i'd drop to 6th with both Barca and Real Madrid looking like winning. :eek: Happy that things turned around though. No thanks to my team who must have had their minds on the Champions League final:)[/quote']

if you want any players on loan for that one off game, loan them.

would do you a great deal of good to win that game and concerns dont matter toooo much.

so anybody who has important games left make bids, i will 100% definately accept them :D

if you want any players on loan for that one off game' date=' loan them.

would do you a great deal of good to win that game and concerns dont matter toooo much.

so anybody who has important games left make bids, i will 100% definately accept them :D[/quote']

Cheers for that mate:)

Although I think I owe it to the players that got to the final to give them their day of glory. Definitely be looking to loan a few next season though, if that's OK.

Cheers for that mate:)

Although I think I owe it to the players that got to the final to give them their day of glory. Definitely be looking to loan a few next season though' date=' if that's OK.[/quote']

how loans will work next season for me :

everybody makes loan bids. more than 3, literally for any player you would want.

ill share them out and try to distribute players equally and fairly. so everybody is helped an equal amount.

if you desperately need a player PM me and ill give them you and may sacrifice another player. eg leverkusen i know you have no good GK's so maybe your in dire need of de gea next season ?

also ill loan people like hamsik and valencia. but if i need them for cup games i will recall them for that cup game and then send them out on loan so you can use them in the league inbetween.

proving they get enough time to recover :)

i need them for cup games but would help people out if they could use them for league games obs.

if they get level 2 concerns il recall them soonish.

also please dont cup tie the players before asking me, as i said i need them and if i have bye's i may not need the player for cups. but ask before you do because while i may say yes it will be irritating if people like fletcher arent available obviously...

i know that sounds complicated but yeah, any questions ask :D

reason i distribute players is because its unfair to give one team all 91 /90 rated players and give poor old cska or whoever the lesser players.

how loans will work next season for me :

everybody makes loan bids. more than 3' date=' literally for any player you would want.

ill share them out and try to distribute players equally and fairly. so everybody is helped an equal amount.

if you desperately need a player PM me and ill give them you and may sacrifice another player. eg leverkusen i know you have no good GK's so maybe your in dire need of de gea next season ?

also ill loan people like hamsik and valencia. but if i need them for cup games i will recall them for that cup game and then send them out on loan so you can use them in the league inbetween.

proving they get enough time to recover :)

i need them for cup games but would help people out if they could use them for league games obs.

if they get level 2 concerns il recall them soonish.

also please dont cup tie the players before asking me, as i said i need them and if i have bye's i may not need the player for cups. but ask before you do because while i may say yes it will be irritating if people like fletcher arent available obviously...

i know that sounds complicated but yeah, any questions ask :D

reason i distribute players is because its unfair to give one team all 91 /90 rated players and give poor old cska or whoever the lesser players.[/quote']

So... can I loan Ronaldo or not? :rolleyes:

So... can I loan Ronaldo or not? :rolleyes:
I think you'll find that I have better loans available guys :D like ganso' date=' lukaku, diego perroti, henderson. Anyone under 90 pretty much. 90+ get concerns so can't be dealing with that :([/quote']

ill loan fletcher, valencia, hamsik, krasic, luiz, hummels, westermann, rafael etc.

people do not want to loan your rubbish players tom.

word of advice for you lot: come to a title winning team for help with loans, whats the point of going to a mid table team for help ?

next thing you know you will be asking acrinton stanley for players.......keep your standards high people.

and ronaldo told me he wants to play for a team who are in the big 4. sorry but your team don't count. sorry !

ill loan fletcher' date=' valencia, hamsik, krasic, luiz, hummels, westermann, rafael etc.

people do not want to loan your rubbish players tom.

word of advice for you lot: come to a title winning team for help with loans, whats the point of going to a mid table team for help ?

next thing you know you will be asking acrinton stanley for players.......keep your standards high people.

and ronaldo told me he wants to play for a team who are in the big 4. sorry but your team don't count. sorry ![/quote']

people love my loans cos I don't recall them B) and i'm in a transition period. I'll come storming back don't worry arren

people love my loans cos I don't recall them B) and i'm in a transition period. I'll come storming back don't worry arren

i dont recall all my players, just the 90+ ones.

transition period ?

your getting worse not better so you can't use that as an excuse !

i think its a hodgson, daglish type thing.

the manager cant hack it at the top level.