Lorenzo Ebecilio (The Next Suarez?)

Nealb

Ajax, 19 year old Wing/Fwd, Dutch under 21 INT. He seems to have been given his chance to shine since Suarez was sold to Liverpool. Started every game since then by my research, therefore seems to have been thrown in at the deep-end to fill the void. I am pleased to report, that he is not sinking!

He has had a few games to get up to speed, but this weekend past he recieved Goal.com man of the match in Ajax 4-0 win over AZ! (No easy game) And scored his first senior goal to go with an assist. Between now and the dutch rating changes he could achieve 1000 mins of playtime so....

Lorenzo Ebecilio 76-81/82/83

The Next Suarez? Maybe... Just Maybe.

Re: Lorenzo Ebecilio (The Next Suarez?)

Ajax' date=' 19 year old Wing/Fwd, Dutch under 21 INT. He seems to have been given his chance to shine since Suarez was sold to Liverpool. Started every game since then by my research, therefore seems to have been thrown in at the deep-end to fill the void. I am pleased to report, that he is not sinking!

He has had a few games to get up to speed, but this weekend past he recieved Goal.com man of the match in Ajax 4-0 win over AZ! (No easy game) And scored his first senior goal to go with an assist. Between now and the dutch rating changes he could achieve 1000 mins of playtime so....

Lorenzo Ebecilio 76-81/82/83

The Next Suarez? Maybe... Just Maybe.[/quote']

Also scored last Thursday in the Dutch cup. He will get a good rise :)

I can understand what you are saying, cause he replaced Suarez on the first team, but he´s a different player of Suarez, he´s more a winger, not a center forward like Suarez. Anyway, he seems to be a good player and he´s still very young. He´s a must buy.

I can understand what you are saying' date=' cause he replaced Suarez on the first team, but he´s a different player of Suarez, he´s more a winger, not a center forward like Suarez. Anyway, he seems to be a good player and he´s still very young. He´s a must buy.[/quote']

Of course, but he's attempting to fill the void of creativity left by Suarez is my point.

I can understand what you are saying' date=' cause he replaced Suarez on the first team, but he´s a different player of Suarez, he´s more a winger, not a center forward like Suarez. Anyway, he seems to be a good player and he´s still very young. He´s a must buy.[/quote']

Ebecilio is a left winger, Suarez played at right winger. Sulejmani replaced Suarez at right winger, and then Ebecilio replaced Sulejmani at left winger. Think he's having a good rise next changes.

He's a good talent if you ask me, makes me think of Eljero Elia. Same kind of skill on the ball, likes to go past his defender and get inside, just needs to work on his passing imo because 50% of his passes are weak and too short, but that'll come. Left winger for sure and not a new Suarez, he's a different kind of player. Worked his way up to being a regular onder De Boer so he should get a big rise on the next Dutch ratings.

• 2 years later...