Ibrahimovic

Che

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Ibrahimovic

iam about to comit that forum no no and comment on a player and league i dont know much about.

I have only seen ibrahimavic a hand full of times and i dont really see the obvious talent he must have in order to command so much respect from big clubs and such a high SM rating. I have been very unimoressed, to me he seems lazy at times and seems to go missing for half a game, i must be wrong but ive never seen anything to suggest to me hes one of the top strikers in the world. I just dont rate him and i have never bought or bidded for him for any of my sides for these ressons

iam about to comit that forum no no and comment on a player and league i dont know much about.

I have only seen ibrahimavic a hand full of times and i dont really see the obvious talent he must have in order to command so much respect from big clubs and such a high SM rating. I have been very unimoressed' date=' to me he seems lazy at times and seems to go missing for half a game, i must be wrong but ive never seen anything to suggest to me hes one of the top strikers in the world. I just dont rate him and i have never bought or bidded for him for any of my sides for these ressons[/quote']

Absolutely agree, think he's very very over-rated

why? for being a big game flop ?

i honestly think rooney brings more to his team than ibra.

scoring in the league is great' date=' but berbatov does that. berbatov isn't a 96 or even a 94 for that matter.[/quote']

Erm... and Rooney is mister wonderkid in an England shirt, then? Sorry, that's sarcastic, I'll try again. Ibrahimovic's presence in the big games is enough to give his team a weighty advantage. Rooney is the same. But I don't see a marked difference in their big game goals tally.

Erm... and Rooney is mister wonderkid in an England shirt' date=' then? Sorry, that's sarcastic, I'll try again. Ibrahimovic's presence in the big games is enough to give his team a weighty advantage. Rooney is the same. But I don't see a marked difference in their big game goals tally.[/quote']

i don't understand.....big games in europe rooney does step up.

ibra dosn't at all.

bring up national team games all you like, they are very rare games and hardly a big deal, probably 5 games a year most years ?

club form takes priority and what advantage does ibra give in big games. just because he is tall dosn't give them a "weighty advantage". he dosnt deserve 96 for being immobile and unable to adapt to any other game style than having the ball played to him against small teams.

oh and btw rooney is 95, ibra is 96. rooney deserves his 95 but can you honestly say ibra is on the same level as villa and eto'o ? if you do then you are deluded simple as.

a previous post stated that eto is the only striker deserving of 96 in serie A and he is correct.

Tbh I agree with a lot of people that Ibra might not be the very best forward out there (even though I love Ibracadabra). But the point with Zlatan is that you never ever know what he's up to, there are games where you won't see him at all, there are games where you won't see him but he'll still score 1 or 2 goals, there are games where you'll see him all the time but he won't score and there are also games where you see him all the time and he does score a few.

But what he does most of all in my opinion is being a danger to any defence just because he's there, not because he scores that many goals every single match, but because you don't know what he'll do next. And because he is there, the other forwards in his team have more freedom to do whatever they want, because the defenders have to focus on Ibra. If they don't focus on him, he'll most likely score a goal.

Yes, he might not be the best forward in the world, but he brings a lot of spirit into a team and you can't deny he's always a danger.

Tbh I agree with a lot of people that Ibra might not be the very best forward out there (even though I love Ibracadabra). But the point with Zlatan is that you never ever know what he's up to' date=' there are games where you won't see him at all, there are games where you won't see him but he'll still score 1 or 2 goals, there are games where you'll see him all the time but he won't score and there are also games where you see him all the time and he does score a few.

But what he does most of all in my opinion is being a danger to any defence just because he's there, not because he scores that many goals every single match, but because you don't know what he'll do next. And because he is there, the other forwards in his team have more freedom to do whatever they want, because the defenders have to focus on Ibra. If they don't focus on him, he'll most likely score a goal.

Yes, he might not be the best forward in the world, but he brings a lot of spirit into a team and you can't deny he's always a danger.[/quote']

he is very hot and cold yes. he can be brilliant, his technique is truely amazing. his free kicks are good for this reason and i remember a left footed volley he scored before, i cant explain it in detail but his technique is outstanding.

but the fact is for a player that is hit and miss, has many many games where he is not playing very well at all he isnt a 96. 95 is still amazing. fabregas is 95, alonso a 94, pedro, tevez and the rest of them are not 96 but they are more on his level. 96 is a bit high for a player who goes missing like he does. and for a player with a narrow playing style

I'd say if you don't watch Serie A don't throw advices all over.

Ibra is making a huge difference for Milan since the day he signed.

im talking about his ability on the european stage. and his general ability even in serie A is it really worthy of a 96?

his ability at internation or european stages must be looked at. david villa and eto'o deserve 96. ibra deservees the still amazing 95.

I'd say if you don't watch Serie A don't throw advices all over.

Ibra is making a huge difference for Milan since the day he signed.

Not giving advice, just saying he isnt worthy of a 96. He is lucky to have kept it before coming to AC Milan. You've got players like Berbatov and Tevez who are 2 & 3 points below Ibra and they are in a better league. Im just saying he should be 95. I think its just wrong that there are no 96 strikers in EPL but Serie A has two. One worthy of 96. The league which is slowly loosing rep to other leagues, most recently Bundesliga.