German Changes

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: German Changes Well I just looked through the whole thread! (starting after the old rating changes). I have listed many players and hopefully did not reapeat any. Here you go: Bayern Munchen Ze

Re: German Changes Demichelis 91 - 92/93 altintop 89-91 jerome boateng 83-86+ petric 89-91 kroos 73-80 toni

Re: German Changes Not making this easy for me are ya Tom?? Ok' date=' here is the squad as per the club's website: [b']Weidenfeller, Roman (1)[/b] 06.08.1980 (1st choice GK. Solid but nit specia

i thought schweinsteiger deserved a rise 92/93 maybe.im biased though as one of my teams are bayern' date='hes been playing well for club and country though.[/quote']

no, i agree. i think he should be a 92/93. had an amazing WC, and a super start to this season in the bundesliga, should get a rise soon, and i dont have him in any of my teams :(

• 5 months later...

Re: German Changes

Germany rating changes are coming up soon. Here are some players who I think should change.

Increase:

Tasci: 86 --> 88

Gomez: 88 --> 90

Westermann: 87 --> 88

Bajramovic: 88 --> 89

Khedira: 84 --> 86

Dejagah: 84-->86

J. Boateng: 80 --> 83/84

Özil: 76 --> 83/84

Ede: 80 --> 83/84

Adler: 80 --> 86

Neuer: 86 --> 88/89

Pardo: 89 --> 90

Hilbert: 87--> 88

Zidan: 87 --> 88/89

Schneider: 91 --> 92

Jansen: 89 --> 90

Rolfes: 87 --> 88

Almeida: 87 --> 88

Andreasen: 86 --> 88

Kucukovic: 78 --> 80/81

Ebert: 84 --> 85/86

Gilberto: 89 --> 90

Laas: 80 --> 83/84

Helmes: 83 --> 84-86

Misimovic: 87 --> 88

Frings: 92 --> 93

v. Bommel: 92 --> 93

Decrease:

Borowski: 92 --> 91

Sorin: 92 --> 90/91

De Jong: 90 --> 88/89

Karimi: 87 --> 86

Ismael: 87 --> 86

Valdez: 89 --> 88

Klasnic: 89 --> 88

Dede: 90 --> 89

Kehl: 88 --> 87

Mintal: 89 --> 88

I didn't write detailed explanations because it would take too long. If you want justification for a specific player, let me know.

I will add more players in the coming days. There are a few more good rises, but i'll wait until i've bought them myself.

Thomas Hitzlsperger deserves an increase to 90 - he's made himself a regular for Stuttgart (who sit 3rd in the Bundesliga) and is getting more and more involved with the national team.

Gekas is currently top scorer in the league and should go up to 89 or 90.

I certainly don't think Podolski warrants a move to 93, as his scoring record for Bayern thus far hasn't been all that impressive.

Germany rating changes are coming up soon. Here are some players who I think should change.

Increase:

Decrease:

I didn't write detailed explanations because it would take too long. If you want justification for a specific player' date=' let me know.

I will add more players in the coming days. There are a few more good rises, but i'll wait until i've bought them myself.[/quote']

Do you know of any cheap german players which are expected to rise?

Thomas Hitzlsperger deserves an increase to 90 - he's made himself a regular for Stuttgart (who sit 3rd in the Bundesliga) and is getting more and more involved with the national team.

Gekas is currently top scorer in the league and should go up to 89 or 90.

I certainly don't think Podolski warrants a move to 93' date=' as his scoring record for Bayern thus far hasn't been all that impressive.[/quote']

i agree hes not done enuf for a 93, but he shud be a 92

Increase:

Decrease:

I didn't write detailed explanations because it would take too long. If you want justification for a specific player' date=' let me know.

I will add more players in the coming days. There are a few more good rises, but i'll wait until i've bought them myself.[/quote']

the ones in bold are the ones I don't agree with... and there's only two of them :D

I think that Gilberto should stay at 89 from my knowledge he hasn't been huge for Hertha and they aren't even close to sitting at the top of the table.

Sorin shouldn't go down. He was injured, but now he's back and he's playing superbly and there's no reason for him to go down now

Increase:

Decrease:

Amazing news :D ...

I've just spent a total of £5.5M on both of them.....(+ a couple of players that will never play for me :D )

borowski down can you please explain :confused:

i decreased both Borowski and Sorin by 1 because for one, they just haven't played much due to injuries. Additionally, they have had a dip in form when on the field. Especially Sorin hasn't played well for Hamburg in my opinion. They are both great players, and I think that when they fully recover and play to their potential then i'd make them rise again. Similar reasoning for De Jong and Kehl, who I think will also be able to rise again when they get settled.

I'm not sure if that's the "SM accepted" way of thinking, though, so you may be right to question me.

I think Gilberto should be 90. He's been solid for years and is on the Brazil squad.

i decreased both Borowski and Sorin by 1 because for one' date=' they just haven't played much due to injuries. Additionally, they have had a dip in form when on the field. Especially Sorin hasn't played well for Hamburg in my opinion. They are both great players, and I think that when they fully recover and play to their potential then i'd make them rise again. Similar reasoning for De Jong and Kehl, who I think will also be able to rise again when they get settled.

I think Gilberto should be 90. He's been solid for years and is on the Brazil squad.[/quote']

do u know of any young cheap players expected to rise?

i decreased both Borowski and Sorin by 1 because for one' date=' they just haven't played much due to injuries. Additionally, they have had a dip in form when on the field. Especially Sorin hasn't played well for Hamburg in my opinion. They are both great players, and I think that when they fully recover and play to their potential then i'd make them rise again. Similar reasoning for De Jong and Kehl, who I think will also be able to rise again when they get settled.

I'm not sure if that's the "SM accepted" way of thinking, though, so you may be right to question me.

I think Gilberto should be 90. He's been solid for years and is on the Brazil squad.[/quote']

borowski hasnt been out for long, 92 seems fine..

and as for sorin he's been awesome since returning from that injury.

de jong decreased last time round if im not mistaken, from 91 to 90 so he should stay.

ivan klasnic used to be 90, moved down to 89 come on have pity on him.

hes getting a kidney transplant for goodness' sake.

89's fine.

i also think Raf van der Vaart should get a position change to AM/W, as he also plays W for Holland. Could warrant an increase as well, this lad.

borowski hasnt been out for long' date=' 92 seems fine..

and as for sorin he's been awesome since returning from that injury.

de jong decreased last time round if im not mistaken, from 91 to 90 so he should stay.

ivan klasnic used to be 90, moved down to 89 come on have pity on him.

hes getting a kidney transplant for goodness' sake.

89's fine.

i also think Raf van der Vaart should get a position change to AM/W, as he also plays W for Holland. Could warrant an increase as well, this lad.[/quote']

I'm not sure what Hamburg games you have been watching, but Sorin has really not been playing well and he's been subbed for almost 1/2 of the games he's played in. Additionally, he got injured again. Here is a link to the most respected german soccer site, complete with ratings (1-6, 1 being the best). Sorin did not rate well at all.

http://www.kicker.de/fussball/bundesliga/vereine/spielersteckbrief/liga/1/object/27810

Some more players who I expect to change:

Gekas: 88 -->90 (already mentioned earlier. Lead scorer in Bundesliga, keeping his clubs hopes alive almost by himself)

Rosenthal: 82 --> 86/87 (already mentioned in other threads. Played almost all season, several goals. U21)

Radu: 83 --> 88 (best player on Cottbus, 10 goals, 4 assists. )

I'm not sure what Hamburg games you have been watching' date=' but Sorin has really not been playing well and he's been subbed for almost 1/2 of the games he's played in. Additionally, he got injured again. Here is a link to the most respected german soccer site, complete with ratings (1-6, 1 being the best). Sorin did not rate well at all.

[url']http://www.kicker.de/fussball/bundesliga/vereine/spielersteckbrief/liga/1/object/27810[/url]

I've watched a few Hamburg games and he's played well and battles enthusiastically on the pitch and on the web page link I don't really understand a word of it can it be translated :D

I've watched a few Hamburg games and he's played well and battles enthusiastically on the pitch and on the web page link I don't really understand a word of it can it be translated :D

Most of the relevant information is in the tables. Each row is one game that the player has played in.

SpT = gameday (currently from 1-27)

Tore=Goals

Ass= Assist (i.e. a player is an ass for passing and not scoring himself)

E = Minute subbed in

A = Minute subbed out

Note = rating

the others are not important or are self explanatory.

Sorin is good, but he hasn't been playing like he used to.

Most of the relevant information is in the tables. Each row is one game that the player has played in.

SpT = gameday (currently from 1-27)

Tore=Goals

Ass= Assist (i.e. a player is an ass for passing and not scoring himself)

E = Minute subbed in

A = Minute subbed out

Note = rating

the others are not important or are self explanatory.

Sorin is good' date=' but he hasn't been playing like he used to.[/quote']

oh now I understand thanks

who are the people who give him these ratings?

oh now I understand thanks

who are the people who give him these ratings?

sports journalists. ratings are obviously subject to discussion, but overall I've found this site to be a decent indicator. It's also a good way to quickly look up how many times a player has played. This comes in handy for identifying some of the young talent who are starting to make their first appearances.