German Changes

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: German Changes Well I just looked through the whole thread! (starting after the old rating changes). I have listed many players and hopefully did not reapeat any. Here you go: Bayern Munchen Ze

Re: German Changes Demichelis 91 - 92/93 altintop 89-91 jerome boateng 83-86+ petric 89-91 kroos 73-80 toni

Re: German Changes Not making this easy for me are ya Tom?? Ok' date=' here is the squad as per the club's website: [b']Weidenfeller, Roman (1)[/b] 06.08.1980 (1st choice GK. Solid but nit specia

Re: German Changes

Why? :confused:

Based on what?

Being injured :rolleyes:

He has been average this season mate .... seriously' date=' he's lucky if he doesn't drop.

Has played much better for the national team than for Bayern imho.

Herby[/quote']

disagree with you there herb.

I doubt he'll decrease or increase. Truth be told, he hasn't been that bad filling in for Lahm/Sagnol at Bayern. I mean, he has started 8 of 12 in Bundesliga and all 3 UEFA's, so you can't say he's been injured much. And his swinging crosses always keep defenders on the edge, leaving room for Ribery and Schweinsteiger on the wings.

I can't see Jansen decreasing, and could see an increase in the next rating changes (not these, but the next) if he keeps in form.

On the other hand, MARTIN DEMICHELIS is garanteed an increase. I'm sure you'll agree with me there...

Agree' date=' I have just sold Zidan in 2 setups as I believe he should drop by atleast 1 to 89. Although is Olic's form that good atm that it warrants a 90?

He's scored 4 goals in 12 games, 3 (hattrick) of which came in 1 game (against VfB Stuttgart). He's also managed 2 assists but I'm not sure that's good enough to warrant a 90 on SM. Yes, I'm aware he has 48 caps for Croatia but even so, I think it's a borderline/marginal call mate.

I know Hamburg are currently 2nd but it's been their defense that's put them in that position (only 9 goals conceded in 12 games) rather than their offense (19 goals). A fair few less than the other title contenders, when you compare that to Bayern (1st/27 goals) and Bremen (3rd/26 goals) who have scored 50% more goals :eek:

What are your thoughts and reasons? I'd be interested to hear your case! :)

Herby[/quote']

I'm in big dilemma :)

I watched him in a few games this season (5-6 games), and i was shocked :eek: , really.

He was really good, one of the best. I was suprised because i know how he played when he was in Croatia, when he played for Dinamo, and in Russia. Then, the hole stadium was laughing at him :D , he had no technique, he was just running like an idiot, but he had nose for scoring.

Now, like i watch another player, he is technically much better, he is smarter, hes movements on the field are really better, and he has a really good shot.

I watched him in UEFA Cup, and he was the best Hamburg player.

And in national team, he was one of the best against Slovakia, i think that he scored 2 goals, and in qual. match against Russia, he made their defenders crazy with his running

I'm in big dilemma :)

I watched him in a few games this season (5-6 games)' date=' and i was shocked :eek: , really.

He was really good, one of the best. I was suprised because i know how he played when he was in Croatia, when he played for Dinamo, and in Russia. Then, the hole stadium was laughing at him :D , he had no technique, he was just running like an idiot, but he had nose for scoring.

Now, like i watch another player, he is technically much better, he is smarter, hes movements on the field are really better, and he has a really good shot.

I watched him in UEFA Cup, and he was the best Hamburg player.

And in national team, he was one of the best against Slovakia, i think that he scored 2 goals, and in qual. match against Russia, he made their defenders crazy with his running[/quote']

Yeah i am in one aswell :)

I have Zidan for my Spartak and I have decided to P/E him for Pantelic,not sure if he has been mentioned and sorry if he has but Pantelic..Any chance of 91?

:)

disagree with you there herb.

I doubt he'll decrease or increase. Truth be told' date=' he hasn't been that bad filling in for Lahm/Sagnol at Bayern. I mean, he has started 8 of 12 in Bundesliga and all 3 UEFA's, so you can't say he's been injured much. And his swinging crosses always keep defenders on the edge, leaving room for Ribery and Schweinsteiger on the wings.

I can't see Jansen decreasing, and could see an increase in the next rating changes (not these, but the next) if he keeps in form.

On the other hand, MARTIN DEMICHELIS is garanteed an increase. I'm sure you'll agree with me there...[/quote']

Demichelis will rise, if there is ANY justice in this world! :)

You're probably right, the chance of him decreasing is slight but I don't think he's been great. In fact I think he hasn't been 91 quality, hence my negative rap on him.

He missed 3 games at the start of the season with injury, that's 25% of the season played so far. Sagnol is about to make his comeback, will be interesting to see who gets the starting spot. :rolleyes:

Kicker has given him a rating of 3.63 from his 9 games so far this season.

That's an average rating, with quite a few 4's (satisfactory) in there.

Best he has managed was a 3 (average) against Rostock in the first game of the season.

Anyway, we can agree to disagree. :D

You might be right, he could improve and might get his rating at the end of the season. I do like his style and think that he is still young enough to become a world class wing-back/defender. ;)

Herby

p.s. Demichelis' Kicker rating (avg) this season is 2,68 :eek: with 2 being good and 1 (very good/stand out)

What do you two think Demichelis' rating could possibly rise to?

He's the only Bayern player to have featured in every single match this season' date=' and has been a rock at center back. 93 for me, I'd even put him on par with Lucio soon, just not yet.

At least 92, if not 93.

Herb,Mark?

4 letter abbreviation is shorter than 5 letter abbreviation ;)

Back to the players. There's a player who plays in the second Bundesliga named Bakary Diakité. He currently plays for SV Wehen Wiesbaden. He has gotten 4 goals and 3 assists in only 8 games. Kickers gave him a rating of 3.00 which is good. He is currently rated 81 on SM so if he continues playing as he is now I'm predicting a rise to 83 or maybe even 84.

There hasn't been much talk about players from Karlsruhe so I'll add my opinion. They have been doing really well this season: losing their top scorer (Giovanni Federico) and coming up from the second Bundesliga while landing themselves in fourth place in the german Bundesliga. There are two main players who have helped Karlsruhe get to where they are now. Tamas Hajnal and Mario Eggiman. First to Mario Eggiman. He has been playing very consistently, scored 3 goals and got 1 assist (as a central defender) and has led the team very well. A rise from 85 to 86 or maybe 87 would be right. Now to Tamas Hajnal. He has been playing phenomenally! The best player on Karlsruhe. Has 3 goals and 6 assists in 11 games from midfield. Has played very well or above average almost every single game. He has also played 18 games internationally for Hungary. My prediction is that he rises from 86 to 89.

Just remember who mentioned Sestak first on this thread :D

..Yeah Karlsruher have been unbelievable this season' date='haven't seen much of the Bundesliga in the past weeks who is Iashvilli doing?[/quote']

Regarding Iashvilli, I always thought he was a good player but this season he isn't playing well at all. He has made 9 appearances, 6 of them he was subbed on and one of them he was subbed off. That means he has only played 2 games from start until end. He has gotten 0 goals and 1 assist. Also, in the time that he did play he played below average. If you were thinking of getting Iashvilli or if you have him on your team, I suggest selling or not buying him.

Regarding Iashvilli' date=' I always thought he was a good player but this season he isn't playing well at all. He has made 9 appearances, 6 of them he was subbed on and one of them he was subbed off. That means he has only played 2 games from start until end. He has gotten 0 goals and 1 assist. Also, in the time that he did play he played below average. If you were thinking of getting Iashvilli or if you have him on your team, I suggest selling or not buying him.[/quote']

Ah cheers bro,yeah I got him recommended by the one and only Insider :)

I got rid of him not so long ago so i'm sorted..

Thanks again mate.