German Changes

Insider

Guest lola-1988

Re: German Changes

F**********

first i miss hladkyi so i buy jones then he gets injured :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGHhhhhhhhhhhh

(pause for breath)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

F**********

first i miss hladkyi so i buy jones then he gets injured :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGHhhhhhhhhhhh

(pause for breath)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Then buy bayal sall! guaranteed at least 80 --> 86, possibly 87! there is a thread on him if you havent already seen him

I've made a list of players from the second Bundesliga that deserve a higher rating (also have not been mentioned by me or been discussed on topic of rating yet):

Martin Lanig (Greuther Furth)83-85/86

Pavel Krmas (Freiburg)83-84

Matthias Jaissle (Hoffenheim)74-77/78

Benjamin Siegert (Wehen Wiesbaden)82-84

Berkant Goktan (1860 Munchen)83-85

Eke Uzoma (Freiburg)74-78/79

Millivoje Novakovic (Koln)86-87/88

Heiko Butscher (freiburg)82-84

Timo Achenbach (Greuther Furth)83-84

These are some great players. I have not listed the reasons why each player should rise to where they are rising because I don't have the time, so if you wish to know the reason for a specific player feel free to send me a private message. I will find more players and post them as soon as possible.Cheers.

Hugo Almeida needs to increase to 90 . His stats for this season are :

7 goals in the Bundesliga in 12 games

2 goals in the champions league in 4 games

1 goal in the Euro 2008 qualifiers in 3 games .

He has a very good goal ratio and is playing well this season

I have just found another great player. His name is Lars Bender and plays for 1860 Munchen. He is only 18 and is rated 79. He has started all 13 of Munchen's games. He plays midfield' date=' has scored no goals, gotten 1 assist but has played very well especially for his age. I'm guessing he'll move up to 82.[/quote']

The Bender brothers (twins???) were first mentioned by me a year ago. :)

They are two of Munich's brightest prospects and tipped to one day play for the national team, but both are still very young. I agree though, Lars should break into the 80's with the next ratings increase.

Herby

Hugo Almeida needs to increase to 90 . His stats for this season are :

7 goals in the Bundesliga in 12 games

2 goals in the champions league in 4 games

1 goal in the Euro 2008 qualifiers in 3 games .

He has a very good goal ratio and is playing well this season

I totally agree Ahmed, he is on fire this season!!! :eek:

Not sure he'll make it to 90 this time around, my guess is he'll get to 89 but if his form continues (let alone if he wins the GOLDEN BOOT in the BL - he is one of the favourites along with Klose, Toni and Van Der Vaart) he'll definitely break the 90 barrier.

IMHO the shear fact that he's broken into the strong Portugese national team

is reason enough to make him a 90 player but that's not how SM works. :rolleyes:

Herby

The Bender brothers (twins???) were first mentioned by me a year ago. :)

They are two of Munich's brightest prospects and tipped to one day play for the national team' date=' but both are still very young. I agree though, Lars should break into the 80's with the next ratings increase.

Herby[/quote']

The Benders are identical twins. Other good young field players on 1860 are Gebhart and Johnson.

yeah im talkin about the future' date=' next rating changes maybe[/quote']

A lot of people have been saying his rating should either stay or go down but I think that it should stay. He has actually been playing quite well for Bayern at the back. I don't know why some people are saying he hasn't been playing well. Maybe it's because of the red card he got last game. Either way I think that he'll stay where he is if he keeps playing like he has been playing. Cheers.

Apparently there were a few players nominated to get a chance to play on the national team (German):

Rene Adler

Matthias Langkamp

Andreas Wolf

Maik Franz

Heiko Westermann

Massimilian Porcello

Albert Streit

Florian Kringe

Christian Timm

Alexander Meier

Enrico Kern

Last time I checked, wasn't he Italian?

Last time I checked' date=' wasn't he Italian?[/quote']

I'm taking it that you're talking about Porcello. You are half right considering he was born in Italy but is now German. Other examples of this are Klose, Podolski and Neuville but they're not Italien. Either way the point is that he changed nationalities but you are half right.

I have just realized something. I myself thought that Huszti was going to rise. His performances are average but he has great stats for a midfielder. I just figured out that 3 of his goals were penalty shots. Considering this I would say that there are many midfielders who are doing better this season so I think that he should stay at 89.

Re: Huszti

I knew that he had scored 3 of his 6 goals from the penalty spot but SOMEONE has to score them. Look at Andy Johnson - rated 90!!! :rolleyes: A few seasons ago almost half of his goals for Crystal Palace came from penalties.

Van Der Vaart has 7 goals for Hamburg and 3 of his came from the dot too, yet no-one has said that R.VDV should remain on 93 because of that fact. :mad:

Anyway, back to the Hungarian international.

He has 6 goals and 3 assists to his name from 14 games for Hannover 96 (who are currently 8th (21 points after 14 league games) on the BL table.

Based on the fact that he has 28 A-caps for Hungary at age 24 and is performing very well at Hannover I think he probably should go to 90. :o

It's ok, we can disagree again lil_kid_kick ;)

Herby

This thread has probably been more helpful to me than any other, I have bought

Christian PANDER £4.0M

Boubacar SANOGO £6.0M

Ivan RAKITIC £5.4M

(my best bit of business:D ) Christian LELL £150k & Jaap STAM

Miguel HUGO ALMEIDA £6.0M

René ADLER £5.0M

Jan ROSENTHAL £900k & Claude MAKELELE (got rid due to his age,and felt he's due for a decrease)

Mladen PETRIC £1.6M & Robert PIRES

I also have

Kosi SAKA £550k (not too sure how he'll do though :rolleyes: )

Marko MARIN £950k

Eric CHOUPO MOTING £200k

Eke UZOMA £300k

Isaac VORSAH £95k

So i'm hoping to do quite well from these :D :D