German Changes

Re: German Changes

This thread has probably been more helpful to me than any other' date=' I have bought

Christian PANDER £4.0M

Boubacar SANOGO £6.0M

Ivan RAKITIC £5.4M

(my best bit of business:D ) Christian LELL £150k & Jaap STAM

Miguel HUGO ALMEIDA £6.0M

René ADLER £5.0M

Jan ROSENTHAL £900k & Claude MAKELELE (got rid due to his age,and felt he's due for a decrease)

Mladen PETRIC £1.6M & Robert PIRES

I also have

Kosi SAKA £550k (not too sure how he'll do though :rolleyes: )

Marko MARIN £950k

Eric CHOUPO MOTING £200k

Eke UZOMA £300k

Isaac VORSAH £95k

So i'm hoping to do quite well from these :D :D[/quote']

Very nice ;)

+ Kroos

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: German Changes Well I just looked through the whole thread! (starting after the old rating changes). I have listed many players and hopefully did not reapeat any. Here you go: Bayern Munchen Ze

Re: German Changes Demichelis 91 - 92/93 altintop 89-91 jerome boateng 83-86+ petric 89-91 kroos 73-80 toni

Re: German Changes Not making this easy for me are ya Tom?? Ok' date=' here is the squad as per the club's website: [b']Weidenfeller, Roman (1)[/b] 06.08.1980 (1st choice GK. Solid but nit specia

What you think about Barnetta? Should he increase or decrease? I have him in a lot of teams.

Is kobiashvili injured? I don't have listen news about him. In SM he scores/assists a lot' date=' he is always the guy of my team with best performance during the seasons. He will stay at the same?[/quote']

I guess if you have Barnetta in many of your teams you should be happy. He has started every single game for Leverkusen, he has played very well, has 2 goals and 2 assists from midfield and has played 30 games for Switzerland. I think that he could make it to 90. Regarding Kobiashvilli, I'm not 100% sure but I do think that he is injured, I don't know how long he will be out. Hope this helps, Cheers.

[quote name=This thread has probably been more helpful to me than any other' date=' I have bought

Christian PANDER £4.0M

Boubacar SANOGO £6.0M

Ivan RAKITIC £5.4M

(my best bit of business ) Christian LELL £150k & Jaap STAM

Miguel HUGO ALMEIDA £6.0M

René ADLER £5.0M

Jan ROSENTHAL £900k & Claude MAKELELE (got rid due to his age,and felt he's due for a decrease)

Mladen PETRIC £1.6M & Robert PIRES

I also have

Kosi SAKA £550k (not too sure how he'll do though )

Marko MARIN £950k

Eric CHOUPO MOTING £200k

Eke UZOMA £300k

Isaac VORSAH £95k

So i'm hoping to do quite well from these

Reply With Quote[/quote]

Wow, very impressive! Those are some great players and you got them for great prices. You'll be very happy once the German rating changes come along.

I think one player who has not been mentioned who will be in for a nice increase is Michael Mutzel. He was promoted with Karlsruher who cruised to first in the second Bundesliga last season. He made 28 league appearances for them that season (half as a starter) and on that alone is underrated at 82. He has since started all 14 league games this season, and 3 cup games. Karlsruher are 4th this season. He should rise to an 86 without any problems at all for now. He is 28 years old. Any more info on him from anyone, as I admit I haven't seen him play.

I think one player who has not been mentioned who will be in for a nice increase is Michael Mutzel. He was promoted with Karlsruher who cruised to first in the second Bundesliga last season. He made 28 league appearances for them that season (half as a starter) and on that alone is underrated at 82. He has since started all 14 league games this season' date=' and 3 cup games. Karlsruher are 4th this season. He should rise to an 86 without any problems at all for now. He is 28 years old. Any more info on him from anyone, as I admit I haven't seen him play.[/quote']

Great find Teb! He is 28 but looks a lot younger in pictures. He has been performing well and has started every game for Karlsruhe as you said. He only has one assist though. He also doesn't score many goals. I think that he won't get that high but he will go up for sure.

Re: Michael Mutzel

Has previously played in the BL, first back in 2001/02 (in those days for Eintracht Frankfurt), then in 2002/2003 he moved to VfB Stuttgart where he enjoyed a solid season finishing the season a 'surprise' 2nd with Stuttgart but then suffered a serious knee injury in October 2003 and was unable to hang onto his place in the first team squad and subsequently was dropped to the reserves when he commenced his comeback in 2004.

Note: The knee injury and complications thereafter was the main reason why Felix Magath (coach of Stuttgart at the time) was forced to cut him from the 1st team squad. He made 16 appearance (6 starts/10 sub appearances) for Stuttgart in 2002/03 after his summer transfer from Frankfurt but none in 2003/04.

On 1st June 2004 he transferrred to 2nd Div Karlsruhe where he was expected to form the nucleus of the team as one of the more 'experienced' players in the squad however was struck down by injury (knee again) once more and missed the entire 2004/05 season.

He made his comeback for Karlsruhe as a sub in Feb 2006, after almost 30 :eek: months without football, and played the remainding 13 games of the 2005/06 season.

In 2006/07 he was promoted to the first team and played 28 games (half [14] as a substitute) and helped the club achieve promotion to the BL, scoring 2 goals and managing 3 assists.

As Teb said, he seems to have cemented his place in the team in 2007, in fact the coach (Becker) recently said how pleased he was that Munzel has become a first choice player for the club after 8 (yes EIGHT) knee ops on his right knee, robbing him of arguably 2 of the best years of his career.

He has currently displaced Godfried Aduobe (SM rated 84), Timo Staffeldt (rated 80) and Stefan Buck (83) from the CM starting spot in the team.

Herby's comment: I think he MUST rise to at least 85 if not 86. Personally I think 70% of the Karlsruhe players deserve an increase and a few quite a hefty one at that! :rolleyes: Last w.e. was the 14th round of fixtures in the BL, just 3 more before the winter break (half way point of the season). Karlsruhe, who were promoted from the 2nd Div last season, are in 4th place on the table behind heavyweights Bayern, Bremen and Hamburg but ahead of last years Champs Stuttgart and runner's up to the title Schalke.

p.s. L_K_K - he is a CM/DM, plays quite deep for KSC and his role in the team is quite defensive so that the likes of Tamas Hajnal (AM) can get forward more. In football, it's not ALL about goals and assists!!! :rolleyes:B)

Yo Herby

What do you think about Olic (again :) ) he is in very good form' date=' he deservers 90 , great performances against england, and i saw that he scored today great form[/quote']

I'd agree with that ... based on his form over the last month or 2.

When he first arrived in the Jan (2007) transfer window much was expected of him, as a player with 50 caps for Croatia rightly so!!! :eek::)

However he had a fairly slow start to the season, and many critics were questioning his quality. But ever since his first goal of the 2007/08 campaign against Dotmund in Rd 7, he has been in superb form. His hattrick against Stuttgart was PURE class (Round 9) and he hasn't let up since scoring in the last 2 BL games taking his tally to 6 goals (in last 8 games) and 2 assists now.

Add to that the goals he has scored at international level for Croatia and I think he is worthy of a 90. :D

He is keeping Mohammed Zidan (90) out of the team atm, so that should also help his cause. I'd like to see Zidan go down by 1 to 89 and Olic increase by 1 to 90.

p.s. I own NEITHER of the above players in any of my teams so ZERO bias! ;):P

My opinion... don't know too much about hummels though

Ya, I don't find a reason for Hummels to rise. He hasn't played any Bundesliga games but has played 8 games in Regional Liga Sud. In those 8 games he scored 2 goals, not bad for a defense man (but let's not forget this is one of the two third leagues). I think Hummels is fine at 80, so that's what I have to say about him.

Sorry if he's been mentioned but what does anybody think about Ashkan Dejagah and he's chance's of rising? Last season he played 22 time's for Hertha BC and scored 1 goal. This season he play's for Wolfsburg and so far he has played 13 time's and scored 4 goals. Looking at he's stat's he look's a better player but i know nothing at all about him nor have i seen him play. He's currently rated 85 and is only 21.

Sorry if he's been mentioned but what does anybody think about Ashkan Dejagah and he's chance's of rising? Last season he played 22 time's for Hertha BC and scored 1 goal. This season he play's for Wolfsburg and so far he has played 13 time's and scored 4 goals. Looking at he's stat's he look's a better player but i know nothing at all about him nor have i seen him play. He's currently rated 85 and is only 21.
He is meant to be potentially one of Wolfsburg's best players, but from what I have heard he is not quite playing to potential (same as Wolfsburg). I could still see him rising a point at least, but can't see more than 87 happening.

Thanks for the info on Mutzel, Herby.

Jan Rosenthal was mentioned earlier in this thread.

I was just wondering if anyone expects an increase or have any info.

i'm a bit desperate for German changes. Rakitic' date=' Lell, Simunek, Kroos, Marin.

thanks.luke.[/quote']

Sorry mate, Jan Rosenthal is already an 87 and I doubt he'll increase when the ratings are done next.

He's a regular for mid-table Hannover 96 but with only 1 goal and 2 assists from his 13 starts I doubt he'll rise further atm.

A good talent and still plays regularly for the German U21 national team. :)

Herby

Sorry mate' date=' Jan Rosenthal is already an 87 and I doubt he'll increase when the ratings are done next.

He's a regular for mid-table Hannover 96 but with only 1 goal and 2 assists from his 13 starts I doubt he'll rise further atm.

A good talent and still plays regularly for the German U21 national team. :)

Herby[/quote']

Please don't say that :rolleyes::D I bought him last week thinking he'd get a rise by at least 1 :rolleyes: oh well...when I get promoted he'd be a handy squad player until I can sell him :eek::D

Please don't say that :rolleyes::D I bought him last week thinking he'd get a rise by at least 1 :rolleyes: oh well...when I get promoted he'd be a handy squad player until I can sell him :eek::D

I think there is a SMALL (more like minute chance) that he'll go to 88.

You better fold the hands and look to the SM heaven though! :rolleyes::eek:;)

Herby

What about Marin' date=' i saw him in U21 team. Will he go up?? And what nationality is he? :confused:[/quote']

He's German,and people on this thread (and another one) said they expect a 81 or so ;)

I think there is a SMALL (more like minute chance) that he'll go to 88.

You better fold the hands and look to the SM heaven though! :rolleyes::eek:;)

Herby

Cheers Herby :D Like I said,I can use him for a while and then sell him ;):D :D

What about Marin' date=' i saw him in U21 team. Will he go up?? And what nationality is he? :confused:[/quote']

Check out this thread that I started at the beginning of the year ;)

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=10356&page=3&highlight=marin

I'm pretty sure he'll crack the 80 mark, wouldn't be surprised to see him even get as high as 82/83 :eek: based on the fact that he has started the majority of games for Borussia M'gladbach who are currently top of the 2nd BL and on track to be re-promoted to the german top flight.

He also starred for the German U21 side recently at the Euro qualifiers, despite being only 18 years old. Definitely one for the future!!!