German Changes

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: German Changes Well I just looked through the whole thread! (starting after the old rating changes). I have listed many players and hopefully did not reapeat any. Here you go: Bayern Munchen Ze

Re: German Changes Demichelis 91 - 92/93 altintop 89-91 jerome boateng 83-86+ petric 89-91 kroos 73-80 toni

Re: German Changes Not making this easy for me are ya Tom?? Ok' date=' here is the squad as per the club's website: [b']Weidenfeller, Roman (1)[/b] 06.08.1980 (1st choice GK. Solid but nit specia

Re: German Changes

I think I have Rosenthal marked to go up 1' date=' but I defer to Herb in all things German so would listen to him above all.[/quote']

Hey,

I'm human!!! :rolleyes:

What did you base your increase on Teb?

His form in the league hasn't been anything special from what I have read or seen. Is it because he is an U21 german international (6 caps) or because he has played 13/14 games for a team currently 8th? :confused:

I think 87 or 88 would be ok, I just didn't think his 'form' was deserving of an increase. He's still a young player, I'm sure he'll get better!

Herby

I think they were 6th when I made my list, so I admit it is looking likely. I haven't seen him play so bow to your wisdom.

Was also based on players who (at the time at least) had played similar amounts to him being rated higher:

CHERUNDOLO (88)

ENKE (90)

HANKE (88)

HUSZTI (89)

But we all know that doesn't necessarily mean a lot, so I am not arguing just saying why I had him marked for a +1. :D

I think they were 6th when I made my list' date=' so I admit it is looking likely. I haven't seen him play so bow to your wisdom.

Was also based on players who (at the time at least) had played similar amounts to him being rated higher:

CHERUNDOLO (88)

ENKE (90)

HANKE (88)

HUSZTI (89)

But we all know that doesn't necessarily mean a lot, so I am not arguing just saying why I had him marked for a +1. :D[/quote']

Fair enough ... like I said, he's a chance at 88. I wouldn't argue if he went up +1 but it would be marginal and slightly controversial imho.

Having said that, Hannover are hitting above their weight at present so maybe I should give him and other regulars for the team more credit! :P

What do you think about Sidney Sam? I bought him a while back' date=' based on some of the postings on the forum, but heard nothing since.[/quote']

Hmm. Not sure. He has only played about 15 minutes in the Bundesliga season, but then again he is only rated 76. He has started 15 games in Regional Liga Nord and scored 3 goals. I'm not sure what to say about him. Herby, Teb what do you think.

What do you think about Sidney Sam? I bought him a while back' date=' based on some of the postings on the forum, but heard nothing since.[/quote']

"Hamburg has announced that they have extended the contract of one of their most talented youngsters, the German under-18 international Sidney Sam. The lad is a first team regular in HSV’s junior Bundesliga side coached by the former HSV hero Karsten “Air” Bäron, and has signed a deal which will keep him at the AOL Arena until 2009: "I am delighted that we have been able to bind one of the most talented youngsters in Germany to the club on a long term deal", explained the HSV sport director Dietmar Beiersdorfer after the signing of the contract. Sam tasted first team football in the friendly against Greuther Fürth (0-2) at the start of September and is an established international in the German under-18 squad coached by Uli Stielike."

* Apart from 1 sub appearance against Stuttgart, where he featured in the last 13 minutes he hasn't played for the first team this season.

One for the future, doubt he'll increase this time around!

i was the one who made a thread about him when he got added to the database. he's a big talent on the youth level, that's really all so far. he doesn't really deserve a rating change and i expect his rise to take place over the next 2 years (real time).

Jhon Mosquera is getting himself some games with Werder Bremen (though probably mostly because Sanogo has been injured). He's 76 and scored 2 so far (1 in league, 1 in the cup) out of 4 appearances. He also spent the last season in D2 with Wacker Burghausen where he got around 17 sub appearances. Maybe a very small increase for him, one to watch for the future.

Yo guys! What do you think about ERNST' date=' he is in superb form. The best Schalke player definitly

+1?[/quote']

I wouldn't say he's the best on Shalke (better players are Kuranyi, Jones and Bordon) but he has played almost every game Shalke has played in any league and has played well at that. Also he has played about 25 games for Germany in his career. It's possible that he moves up though we'll have to see how he plays for the rest of the season.

Kiessling has been playing very well this season. Maybe even one of the best players in the Bundesliga. He is 23 years old, rated 89 and was the captain of Germany's U-21 team (I think). Surprisingly though he isn't getting any international caps. In the Bundesliga he has started all 14 games for Leverkusen (who at the moment are 5th) and has scored 4 goals and gotten 4 assists. I think he has done enough to receive 90, however his international status could be used against him.

Sorry I havn't mentioned this player yet, he is another player from the Second Bundesliga. His name is Dragan Paljic, he is a striker for Hoffenheim. He is rated 77 on SM. He has played 10 of Hoffenheim's games, scoring 1 and getting 1 assist. Although he has played 10 games he has been subbed on 4 times and out once. He played 2 DFB Pokal games where he scored one goal. He has been playing really well for Hoffenheim and I think he could reach 80/81. Cheers.

Kiessling has been playing very well this season. Maybe even one of the best players in the Bundesliga. He is 23 years old' date=' rated 89 and was the captain of Germany's U-21 team (I think). Surprisingly though he isn't getting any international caps. In the Bundesliga he has started all 14 games for Leverkusen (who at the moment are 5th) and has scored 4 goals and gotten 4 assists. I think he has done enough to receive 90, however his international status could be used against him.[/quote']

he has one cap with the national team. he's also been called up a few times other times, but didn't play.

Yo guys! What do you think about ERNST' date=' he is in superb form. The best Schalke player definitly

+1?[/quote']

i agree. this season he's been strong.

the only problem with him is that he might not play for the national team ever again. he was very upset when he didn't get called up in 2006 and it seems that the coaches are not planning to make him a central player. he's said that if he's just a margin player, he doesn't want to play at all.

Robert Tesche is a 20 yearold midfielder who play's for Arminia Bielefeld. Last season he only made 7 appearance's, this season he's made 9 which have all been start's, so should get an increase from his current rating of 80. Does anybody know what he might rise too though? or if he's worth buying? as i know nothing else about him and don't want to waste any money. Thanks in advance.

Robert Tesche is a 20 yearold midfielder who play's for Arminia Bielefeld. Last season he only made 7 appearance's' date=' this season he's made 9 which have all been start's, so should get an increase from his current rating of 80. Does anybody know what he might rise too though? or if he's worth buying? as i know nothing else about him and don't want to waste any money. Thanks in advance.[/quote']

probably +3

Well actually I think that +3 would be to much for Tesche. Yes he has started 9 games but he has been playing badly in the Bundesliga and in the DFB pokal. I think that he will go up to maybe 82 since it doesn't matter how much you play if you don't play well. But if he stays at the same level of quality play as he is now, I think that an 81 would work for him.

Also I have discovered a player who I couldn't find on the database. His name is Stefan Reisinger, he is 26 years old and plays for Greuther Furth. He has been playing quite well and has great stats. He has played all of Furth's games, scoring 6 goals and getting one assist (he is a striker if you were wondering). What's special about him is that he has been subbed in 4 times and out 5, meaning he scores even when he doesn't have as much time to play as other players. I have not mentioned that he is also the top scorer for 6th place Furth. If he gets added I think that he should be added with a rating of maybe 84 or so.

While browsing through the second Bundesliga I have found two more players who I think deserve to go up:

Youssef Mohamad: He is a defense man for Koln (he came from Freiburg at the start of this season) and he is 27 years old. He has played 11 games from start until end for Koln. He has 3 goals and 2 assists and has played very well. Very impressive for a defense man. One point that will help his rating is that he has played 33 games for Libanon, so he is at international level. My guess is that he could make it from 84 to 87.

Karim Matmour: He is a striker for Freiburg and he is 22 years old. He has started 13 of Freiburg's games, scored 2 goals, gotten 3 assists and has also played well. He hasn't done much internationaly but he has played 5 games for Algeria. Also he has scored 1 goal in his 2 DFB pokal appearences. I think that he could make it from 82 to 84/85.

LKK,

generally speaking, anyone playing 2nd division football, won't be rated any higher than 84 as 85 is normally the lowest level for a regular starter in a top division/leagu football team (according to SM).

Since Tesche plays for a BL club and seems to feature quite regularly, my guess would be that he'll get to 84/85 when changes are done. :eek::rolleyes:

Also, I think Kiessling could very well get another chance to impress in the national team. If not before the Euro Champs in 2008 then after, as Neuville is close to the end of his career (international at least).

Also I believe F/ Ernst has had his chance and blown it, can't see him featuring for the national team ever again! :o

Herby

Guest the plummer

Does someone want to earn a bundle load of rep?

Summarise the whole thread with the risers please:o

tbh a posted when it was first made and looked at it now and now way a can be botherd going thrugh it all

Bet theirs other aswell:p

*Hides head in shame*