German Changes

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: German Changes Well I just looked through the whole thread! (starting after the old rating changes). I have listed many players and hopefully did not reapeat any. Here you go: Bayern Munchen Ze

Re: German Changes Demichelis 91 - 92/93 altintop 89-91 jerome boateng 83-86+ petric 89-91 kroos 73-80 toni

Re: German Changes Not making this easy for me are ya Tom?? Ok' date=' here is the squad as per the club's website: [b']Weidenfeller, Roman (1)[/b] 06.08.1980 (1st choice GK. Solid but nit specia

Re: German Changes

Bremen did have a home game' date=' however you can't use the pitch as an excuse since the both had to play with the same conditions. Cheers.

LKK[/quote']

Hamburg played their Uefa Cup match on thursday, and bremen had their CL match on wednesday so they had one more day's rest :P

back on topic, sanogo is doing really well and defo will get a 90 IMO next round

I would go for Rafa as he is my favorite player, but in all honesty the two cannot be separated at all.

They are basically carbon copies of the other, one left footed and the other right footed.

As for Castro, he has started all of Leverkusen's matches this season (14 in the BL, 4 in the UEFA Cup, and been capped twice by Germany).

If he doesn't increase this time it'll defo be the next round.

Will Johannes RAHN increase or decrease?.. or increase a lot? Because i have an offer of 4 millions when his value is only 1' date='4.. thx in advance[/quote']

Take Darshan's advice. SELL! SELL! SELL! He doesn't play on Stuttgart though, he plays on their second team. What I'm trying to say here is that he has played. He has played 17 games but only scored 1 goal! That's not to good for a striker. So once again I suggest selling. Cheers.

LKK

Take Darshan's advice. SELL! SELL! SELL! He doesn't play on Stuttgart though' date=' he plays on their second team. What I'm trying to say here is that he has played. He has played 17 games but only scored 1 goal! That's not to good for a striker. So once again I suggest selling. Cheers.

LKK[/quote']

I accepted the deal, i only hope that the other manager don't cancel the deal ;)

I was just thinking about Podolski. He would be a really good player if he moved to a team in a different country. I'm thinking Spain, maybe Italy. I say this because look at how he plays against teams that are not German. Internationally everybody knows he does play well, in the Uefa cup he scored 2 goals in 3 games. All I'm saying is that he would play better in a different country and could earn himself a better rating. All he needs is a transfer. Cheers.

LKK

I was just thinking about Podolski. He would be a really good player if he moved to a team in a different country. I'm thinking Spain' date=' maybe Italy. I say this because look at how he plays against teams that are not German. Internationally everybody knows he does play well, in the Uefa cup he scored 2 goals in 3 games. All I'm saying is that he would play better in a different country and could earn himself a better rating. All he needs is a transfer. Cheers.

LKK[/quote']

I agree with you there, i think he would do well in another country.

Herby and LKK' date=' I need to ask you something.

I just took over a Dortmund, and should I keep anyone with the rating less than 85 that is older than 21???

Please help me.

Thanks[/quote']

I think if they are in your first team squand them keep them but if not look at the last rating change and if it was down get rid of them

I was just thinking about Podolski. He would be a really good player if he moved to a team in a different country. I'm thinking Spain' date=' maybe Italy. I say this because look at how he plays against teams that are not German. Internationally everybody knows he does play well, in the Uefa cup he scored 2 goals in 3 games. All I'm saying is that he would play better in a different country and could earn himself a better rating. All he needs is a transfer. Cheers.

LKK[/quote']

That's because he's not strong enough to play in the Bundesliga. He's all speed. Looks at the F who play well: Gomez, Gekas, Kuranyi, Ishiaku, Sanogo... big strong dudes. Lukas is simply not strong enough.

Drogba would score about 123245 goals in the Bundesliga... he's a perfect build for it.

And in reply: Diego is better than Van Der Vaart.

That's because he's not strong enough to play in the Bundesliga. He's all speed. Looks at the F who play well: Gomez' date=' Gekas, Kuranyi, Ishiaku, Sanogo... big strong dudes. Lukas is simply not strong enough.

Drogba would score about 123245 goals in the Bundesliga... he's a perfect build for it.

And in reply: Diego is better than Van Der Vaart.[/quote']

Well, I disagree with ALL of that!!! :D

1. Podolski is no smaller than Gekas for example .... taller and a bit less stocky perhaps but the greek is no adonis or man-mantain himself! :rolleyes:

FACT IS - Lukas is 3rd choice at Bayern atm behind Toni and Klose, hence he's getting FA game time. Unlike the german national coach, who took a chance and played him in a wide left mid position recently where he starred and was MOM, Hitzfeld at Bayern has made it clear that Ribery commands the left and that Podolski would not be utilised as a LM/W for Bayern any time soon.

He's still young, and will improve further. I like him personally, has a tremendous left foot strike on him - power and speed are always 2 ingredients that help make a player world class!

2. Drogba would not score 123456 goals in the BL unless he had decent supply (the kind he gets at Chelsea from Cole, Lamps, Kalou, etc).

3. Van Der Vaart has been AT LEAST AS good at Diego this season! :eek:;)