German Changes

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: German Changes Well I just looked through the whole thread! (starting after the old rating changes). I have listed many players and hopefully did not reapeat any. Here you go: Bayern Munchen Ze

Re: German Changes Demichelis 91 - 92/93 altintop 89-91 jerome boateng 83-86+ petric 89-91 kroos 73-80 toni

Re: German Changes Not making this easy for me are ya Tom?? Ok' date=' here is the squad as per the club's website: [b']Weidenfeller, Roman (1)[/b] 06.08.1980 (1st choice GK. Solid but nit specia

Re: German Changes

Yeah obviously' date='played brilliantly too although I didnt see a Dortmund player who didn't although Federico MOM for me :)

*Petric also did fantastically well ;)[/quote']

Oh yeah, Federico for MOM. Agree about Petric. One of my faves.

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=3895&highlight=Mladen+Petric

That seemed to have been a much more useful thread than originally thought! :D

Now lets get back to the German changes that are a few days ahead.

My opinion on these players are :

Hugo Almeida( 87--> 90)- Scoring much goals lately and made his Bremen comeback today . Also a starter for Portugal and scored some good goals for them , should therefore hit the 90 mark.

Mineiro (92-->92)- i don't know why almost everyone here is saying he must decrease . He might have just done 7 starts and 3 sub appearances this season , but this doesn't make him fall in ratings. Why ?

William Gallas has had only 9 starts

Van Persie only 7

Claudio Pizarro 2 starts , 8 sub

Carvalho 7 starts

Saviola 3 starts .

Are all these players going to fall ?

does anyone expect luca toni to rise to 95?

this would be great for me as ive just had a bid accepted for 15m. I sold owen hargreaves for 17m and hav bought toni for 15m as i think he will be a perfect partner for van persie.

so does any1 expect a 95 for toni? I think he is a class player and now at his peak, he has been known as a late developer and has plenty of years left in him.

this would be great for me as ive just had a bid accepted for 15m. I sold owen hargreaves for 17m and hav bought toni for 15m as i think he will be a perfect partner for van persie.

so does any1 expect a 95 for toni? I think he is a class player and now at his peak' date=' he has been known as a late developer and has plenty of years left in him.[/quote']

Toni has been superb in the league and scoring goals in every competition Bayern has been in. Toni and Klose are a deadly partnership and they both should increase to 95 this week if not I'll be quite shocked to be honest. He might be a bit old but he never started his great career until later in his years.

so does any1 expect a 95 for toni? I think he is a class player and now at his peak' date=' he has been known as a late developer and has plenty of years left in him.[/quote']

Yes i also think Toni will get a 95 . deserves it .

Today's changes were pretty freaky...

Hamit went up only by 1, he should be 91 and not only 90. Don't tell me that rising by 2 is too much, because Jermaine Jones went up by 5! I think he is not so good..

Schweini is now an AM/W??? Okay, he can play as an AM, but that is not his primary position!!! He is a winger, side midfielder.

I cant follow these ratings sometimes... And someone please explain me: how could Paul Scholes's rating 94?? Is he better than for example Ribéry, van der Vaart..??? He is the same as Klose??

Or must speak about Lell.. Playing every matches, and only got 2 points, and now 87?? What should a player do in Germany to get his real rating?

I think there are several players overrated and others are low-rated..

P.S.: just a statement of mine..

Who said Ribery won't go to 94? Btw Don't compare him to Scholes who will go down to a 92/93 and he was 94 because he's still a great player and played his part for man utd winning the league.

German changes were always gonna be debatable though.

PS: Toni+Klose are joint top scorers of bundesliga and also important players for their national teams :).94/95 for both.

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelaxxxxxxxxxxxxx!!!! :D

Early days but the one that surprised me the most was Sestak.

When Danny W. first mentioned the player I agreed that he would rise and predicted most probably an increase from 83 to 86, at very best an 87. However the Slovak international (16 A-caps) has been on fire for Bochum recently and can't help scoring or assisting. His season tally now stands at 8 goals and 7 assists!! :eek: He did increase to 87 yesterday, however that still seems low when you compare that his stats are better than those of Rakitic (who went to 88) and on par with Bremen's Diego (who is 93 and could go to 94).

Based on that comparison, I think he MUST go to 88 as his form atm is sublime. ;)

Well done Danny mate, that was a great early season call!

Was pleased to see Hajnal go to 88, though he was even a chance at 89 based on his 5 goals and 6 assists so far this season.

Just for interests sake, here are some stats (to keep things in perspective and FAIR!) :)

RANK/SURNAME/COMBINED POINTS/GOALS (1 POINT)/ASSISTS (1 POINT)

1 Klose Bayern München 15 9 6 SM Rating 94

Sestak VfL Bochum 15 8 7 SM Rating 87 (prev 83) :rolleyes:

Diego Werder Bremen 15 8 7 SM Rating 93

4 Toni Bayern München 13 9 4 SM Rating 94

5 van der Vaart Hamburger SV 11 9 2 SM Rating 93

Hajnal Karlsruher SC 11 5 6 SM Rating 88 (prev 86)

7 Petric Borussia Dortmund 10 8 2 SM Rating 90 (prev 89)

Hanke Hannover 96 10 8 2 SM Rating 89 (prev 88)

Gekas Bayer Leverkusen 10 8 2 SM Rating 91

Pantelic Hertha BSC 10 7 3 SM Rating 90

Sanogo Werder Bremen 10 7 3 SM Rating 89 (prev 88)

Huszti Hannover 96 10 6 4 SM Rating 89

13 Hugo Almeida Werder Bremen 9 7 2 SM Rating 89 (prev 87)

Rosenberg Werder Bremen 9 4 5 SM Rating 88

Marcelinho VfL Wolfsburg 9 2 7 SM Rating 91

16 Olic Hamburger SV 8 6 2

Kießling Bayer Leverkusen 8 4 4

18 Gomez VfB Stuttgart 7 7 0

Wichniarek Arminia Bielefeld 7 6 1

Kuranyi FC Schalke 04 7 6 1

Amanatidis Eintracht Frankfurt 7 5 2

Misimovic 1. FC Nürnberg 7 5 2

Mieciel VfL Bochum 7 4 3

Barbarez Bayer Leverkusen 7 4 3

Ribery Bayern München 7 4 3

I just added the SM Rating of the top 15, but it's easy to see that based on stats alone, Sestk and Hajnal are still the odd ones out .... both could (and perhaps should have gone to 89) - BIG increases I know but both represent and play for their respective countries (Slovakia and Hungary) and their club performances have been outstanding so far this season. Surrounded by 90+ players ar BIGGER (and arguably better clubs).

Also disappointed that Petric only went to 90, I think he deserved a 91 but perhaps he'll get there come season's end! :o

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelaxxxxxxxxxxxxx!!!! :D

Early days but the one that surprised me the most was Sestak.

When Danny W. first mentioned the player I agreed that he would rise and predicted most probably an increase from 83 to 86' date=' at very best an 87. However the Slovak international (16 A-caps) has been on fire for Bochum recently and can't help scoring or assisting. His season tally now stands at 8 goals and 7 assists!! :eek: He did increase to 87 yesterday, however that still seems low when you compare that his stats are better than those of Rakitic (who went to 88) and on par with Bremen's Diego (who is 93 and could go to 94).

Based on that comparison, I think he [b']MUST[/b] go to 88 as his form atm is sublime. ;)

Well done Danny mate, that was a great early season call!

Was pleased to see Hajnal go to 88, though he was even a chance at 89 based on his 5 goals and 6 assists so far this season.

Just for interests sake, here are some stats (to keep things in perspective and FAIR!) :)

RANK/SURNAME/COMBINED POINTS/GOALS (1 POINT)/ASSISTS (1 POINT)

1 Klose Bayern München 15 9 6

Sestak VfL Bochum 15 8 7

Diego Werder Bremen 15 8 7

4 Toni Bayern München 13 9 4

5 van der Vaart Hamburger SV 11 9 2

Hajnal Karlsruher SC 11 5 6

7 Petric Borussia Dortmund 10 8 2

Hanke Hannover 96 10 8 2

Gekas Bayer Leverkusen 10 8 2

Pantelic Hertha BSC 10 7 3

Sanogo Werder Bremen 10 7 3

Huszti Hannover 96 10 6 4

13 Hugo Almeida Werder Bremen 9 7 2

Rosenberg Werder Bremen 9 4 5

Marcelinho VfL Wolfsburg 9 2 7

16 Olic Hamburger SV 8 6 2

Kießling Bayer Leverkusen 8 4 4

18 Gomez VfB Stuttgart 7 7 0

Wichniarek Arminia Bielefeld 7 6 1

Kuranyi FC Schalke 04 7 6 1

Amanatidis Eintracht Frankfurt 7 5 2

Misimovic 1. FC Nürnberg 7 5 2

Mieciel VfL Bochum 7 4 3

Barbarez Bayer Leverkusen 7 4 3

Ribery Bayern München 7 4 3

Interesting stuff ;) as Mr How said SM sometimes rates players based on their clubs . If Sestak was in Chelsea or Arsenal and with those stats He will surely be increased to 88 or even 89 .