German Changes

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: German Changes Well I just looked through the whole thread! (starting after the old rating changes). I have listed many players and hopefully did not reapeat any. Here you go: Bayern Munchen Ze

Re: German Changes Demichelis 91 - 92/93 altintop 89-91 jerome boateng 83-86+ petric 89-91 kroos 73-80 toni

Re: German Changes Not making this easy for me are ya Tom?? Ok' date=' here is the squad as per the club's website: [b']Weidenfeller, Roman (1)[/b] 06.08.1980 (1st choice GK. Solid but nit specia

Re: German Changes

I personally don't think that either should go up! Just because they have had a good start to the season it doesn't all of a sudden make them 95 rated players! There is no way that Toni or Klose are the same standard as Messi imo and also not as good as Ibrahimovic either. I do not see why they deserve 95 ratings?

I personally don't think that either should go up! Just because they have had a good start to the season it doesn't all of a sudden make them 95 rated players! There is no way that Toni or Klose are the same standard as Messi imo and also not as good as Ibrahimovic either. I do not see why they deserve 95 ratings?

Because SM ratings are based on real life performance. And if they are doing well, should go up.

Because SM ratings are based on real life performance. And if they are doing well' date=' should go up.[/quote']

Yes they are but they are based on a real life performance over a 2 year period! If you look at the last 2 year period statistically, performance wise or just on media coverage there is no way that either Klose or Toni get close to Messi so why do they deserve the same rating as him? The German season is 4 months old, what have Klose and Toni done so different this year to mean they go into the world class bracket?

Bingo. That's what I was saying before: Bestpay/insider/luke convinced me that it's a gradual process' date=' so since we see the German changes again 1 more time before the end of the Bundesliga season, if Sestak continues to plays the way he is now, he'll get an 89.[/quote']

This is exactly how I believe it will work, Sestak to 89 next time around and maybe 88 this time if Herby's appeal to SM works!

It works slowly, gradually, slowly with SM and if you staya round long enough you get to see this after a number of rounds of changes, for me this is about my 5th time i've seen the German rating changes. I knew Neuer when he was 78! As some other forumers will recall!

Totally agree that Toni and Klose should stay at 94. They're clearly not as good as Ibrahimovic and Messi. As a manager who's got them both signed up, 3 months ago i'd have been more than happy that they both retained what is still a very attractive rating for them both of 94.

And there was me thinkin i took the game seriously. Lol on the sestak case i bought him last week and i'm happy he went up 4 and i be happy when he goes up another 4 in the nxt rating change (if he carries on like he is). I am disappointed bout Kroos only 78 but yet again he will go up another 5 in the nxt rating change or more and so no complaints. Same with Choupo Moting. I bought Lell and obviously rating isn't based on appearances and club you play for because this guy only went from 85 to 87 and he's played more games for Bayern than anyone.

Yes they are but they are based on a real life performance over a 2 year period! If you look at the last 2 year period statistically' date=' performance wise or just on media coverage there is no way that either Klose or Toni get close to Messi so why do they deserve the same rating as him? The German season is 4 months old, what have Klose and Toni done so different this year to mean they go into the world class bracket?[/quote']

Messi is a media star, of course he has big rating. This thing should be based on performance. If Klose is good, raise him. If Klose isnt good, decrease him. And so as anyone else. The problem is that Messi is a media star, and whatever happens, he is star, he is great. He can score tons of own-goals, he will be a star who deserves the 95. And we have a Klose, he can score hat tricks in every matches, he cant have 95 because his name is Klose and because he is playing at Bayern? I hate this "media created stars" mascot thing.. Of course, Messi is a great player, I didnt said he isnt, just wanted to say that not only the so called stars can have good ratings.

Messi is in no way a media hyped star! He is a star and has a high rating purely and simply because his performances have been 2nd to none for 18 months! And what exactly are you talking about?? Klose doesn't score a hattrick every game, he already has a very high and deserved rating at 94 and Bayern are a huge club! Seems you have lost the plot a little, the simple fact is that Klose, nor Toni deserve to be rated any higher than they are because although their performances have been very good, they are both already rated 94 which is exceptional and imo they do not deserve to go any higher at this stage. If however they both continue scoring lots of goals and both end up with 30-35 goals in all comps by the end of the season then maybe then they would have proved they are 95 standard!

Teb' date='

I disagree, Sestak was under-rated and under-valued at 83 imho.

Ivan Rakitic came from the Swiss league and was 85 and went to 88.

Sestak should've probably been 85 too and deserves to go to 88 imho. Look at his stats .... as good as anyone in the first 16 games of the season.[/quote']I agree with their rating changes. Sestak is now 87. For someone who has played 15 games in the Bundesliga this seems good to me. His rating is not and should not be based on this 15 games this season. Before that he was playing in Slovakia which is not a good league. Sestak has done great too and 88 is excellent for a first season in Germany. 12 league starts since the season kicked off in August does not warrant a rating befitting some of the best established players in top flight leagues for me. Great signings and excellent players but 89 seems too much too soon for me.

Also' date=' I don't understand what your problem is with Hamit (Altintop is his surname btw - don't even get me started on that one! lol) and Petric?

What do you mean they are new at this level??? :confused:

Altintop, Hamit played for Schalke and Turkey before joining Bayern!!!

Petric represented Basel (where he was top goalscorer) and Croatia before joining Dortmund. I distinctly recall you posting about him when he was still rated 86, after he scored 4 goals in a game! ;)[/quote']Your later comments are right mate - I meant I was surprised they didn't go to 91. 90 seems stingy to me in this instance. It is Mutzel and Jones who are new at this level hence the relatively low ratings.

Messi is in no way a media hyped star! He is a star and has a high rating purely and simply because his performances have been 2nd to none for 18 months! And what exactly are you talking about?? Klose doesn't score a hattrick every game' date=' he already has a very high and deserved rating at 94 and Bayern are a huge club! Seems you have lost the plot a little, the simple fact is that Klose, nor Toni deserve to be rated any higher than they are because although their performances have been very good, they are both already rated 94 which is exceptional and imo they do not deserve to go any higher at this stage. If however they both continue scoring lots of goals and both end up with 30-35 goals in all comps by the end of the season then maybe then they would have proved they are 95 standard![/quote']

Messi is a media star, because he has a big future. I was talking about that Barca and other clubs' players ratings are higher than a Bayern's.. I know that Bayern is a giant team, but the media and the football stereotyps dont mention Bayern and the players as big names. Check MU, Milan, Chelsea squad, and check the ratings! Higher than ever, and I think not all players deserved that high point. For example again, Scholes.. Don't eat me mate, just my oppinion, nothing serious critic or else.. I respect Messi, because he is great.

And btw Klose didnt scored hat trick in every matches, and so as Messi didnt scored own goals.. :D

Messi is a media star' date=' because he has a big future. I was talking about that Barca and other clubs' players ratings are higher than a Bayern's.. I know that Bayern is a giant team, but the media and the football stereotyps dont mention Bayern and the players as big names. Check MU, Milan, Chelsea squad, and check the ratings! Higher than ever, and I think not all players deserved that high point. For example again, Scholes.. Don't eat me mate, just my oppinion, nothing serious critic or else.. I respect Messi, because he is great.

And btw Klose didnt scored hat trick in every matches, and so as Messi didnt scored own goals.. :D[/quote']

Don't get me wrong I agree with you to a certain extent that some players are overrated but there are many more underrated on the game! The clubs you mention above are the best clubs in europe and most of their players deserve the high ratings they have. Bayern are no longer one of the best teams in europe as they are not playing Champions League football and perhaps this is why their players ratings do not match those of the clubs you mention.

This thread is not about Paul Scholes but as you asked, I will answer! Paul Scholes' rating is purely based on his performance from last season, he came back from a long term injury and was a key factor in United winning the Premiership. He has been injured a lot this year and in the next English ratings he will no doubt drop in rating, probably to 92. He did deserve to be a 94 based on last season though.

Don't get me wrong I agree with you to a certain extent that some players are overrated but there are many more underrated on the game! The clubs you mention above are the best clubs in europe and most of their players deserve the high ratings they have. Bayern are no longer one of the best teams in europe as they are not playing Champions League football and perhaps this is why their players ratings do not match those of the clubs you mention.

This thread is not about Paul Scholes but as you asked' date=' I will answer! Paul Scholes' rating is purely based on his performance from last season, he came back from a long term injury and was a key factor in United winning the Premiership. He has been injured a lot this year and in the next English ratings he will no doubt drop in rating, probably to 92. He did deserve to be a 94 based on last season though.[/quote']

We are almost on the same statement then, You said several things I agree. Btw if Scholes is a world class player (despite he was injured, etc..) then Bayern is still a giant, Champions League or not. Case closed :D

I am extremely disappointed in the German changes. Whatever rating was suggested by us was taken but lowered. They made some very bad decisions and I don't think that they did that well on the German changes. Also I think Toni and Klose should both go up, there's no question about it and reasons have been given all throughout the thread.

I too am slightly shocked with the changes with Klose and Toni. Both Leigh and Mr how have put in great arguments but I have to agree with Mr how about those lads ratings

Toni has been a great striker for about 3 years now and this year isn't any different. He's had a prolific start to the season and has already scored in every competition.

Klose after the WC has been amazing for Bremen and Bayern. He had a little slump in form with Bremen but from then on he's been great and him and Toni have been working very well together.

I'm just a little angry. I think that SM has something against giving players from Germany a good rating. We have worked really hard to show our opinions and in the end we mostly agreed, however SM took all that arguing and ignored it. They decided to go with what they thought was right. Honestly I think that players within Germany are better than that.

Probably not so much that they are ignoring it but that they haven't read it. People post about players constantly and all have a different opinion so must be hard for them to keep track... and this thread is quite big now.

Lots of players in Germany have a great rating, but it is not generally considered to be as good a league as the EPL, La Liga, or Serie A...rightly or wrongly - I won't go into that! :D

If you have a good case for anyone, email SM. I intend to about Petric and Hamit.

If you have a good case for anyone' date=' email SM.[b'] I intend to about Petric and Hamit.[/b]

What's taken you so long?? :confused:;):P

I have already stated/argued my case to the SM judges re: Hamit, Petric, Sestak, Jones and Hajnal.

Only time will tell whether I have managed to sway their opinion. :rolleyes:

Herby

p.s. LKK - don't be angry! We only debate players on the forum. No-where does it say that this info will be used by SM to grade players, although I know that the appropriate authorities sometimes read these threads but as Teb pointed out, this thread is now massive (thanks to the likes of you and other contributors like Snike, Insider, Bestpay, Teb, etc).

And just because 'WE' believe a player is worth a certain rating, SM may have other ideas and criteria. I think they take disciplinary record into consideration, hence J. Barton never cracked 90 last season! :eek::P:o

Anyway, the ratings aren't over yet .... let's wait and see before we start criticising!

p.s. Jarolim up to 90 B);)

TBH Sanogo scored 4 goals in 31 games last season :eek: & You want him up to 90 based on what is effectivaly is 12 games :confused:

& 0 goals in 3 internationals

* Hes only the joint 7/10th top scorer in budesliga

Only for the fact of all the hype does he derseve 89 should really be 88

Care SM dont view this thread he will decrese b4 ya eyes :rolleyes: Gone liek that

I have a right to contact the relevent aurtorities & complain at his 89 ;)