German Changes

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: German Changes Well I just looked through the whole thread! (starting after the old rating changes). I have listed many players and hopefully did not reapeat any. Here you go: Bayern Munchen Ze

Re: German Changes Demichelis 91 - 92/93 altintop 89-91 jerome boateng 83-86+ petric 89-91 kroos 73-80 toni

Re: German Changes Not making this easy for me are ya Tom?? Ok' date=' here is the squad as per the club's website: [b']Weidenfeller, Roman (1)[/b] 06.08.1980 (1st choice GK. Solid but nit specia

Re: German Changes

I really hope that Marcelo Bordon and Ze Roberto go up as the two oldies still!! I've been relying on this so SM better not let me down again. Let's hope that they change the ratings of the players you spoke of Herby. Cheerios.

LKK,

I doubt Ze Roberto will now go up, he has been a little off the pace in recent weeks, along with the rest of the Bayern team :(

As for Bordon, you might be in with a chance. He is a quality player and imho, in the top 3 CBs in the BL (Mertesacker, Bordon and Lucio/Demischelis).

Hope you get lucky LKK and he makes it to 93.

Herby

LKK' date='

I doubt Ze Roberto will now go up, he has been a little off the pace in recent weeks, along with the rest of the Bayern team :(

As for Bordon, you might be in with a chance. He is a quality player and imho, in the top 3 CBs in the BL (Mertesacker, Bordon and Lucio/Demischelis).

Hope you get lucky LKK and he makes it to 93.

Herby[/quote']

Cheers Herby. I hope so to. We'll see what happens mate.

Sweinstiegier AM/W :confused: Not Sure About That More CM/RM for Me? Anyone

Zé should be up by one I think..

And yes, that is why I started moaning yesterday, Schweini's position.. He is everything but not AM/W.. He is a Winger, side midfielder (both sides) and AM or CM.. But his first position is the side!

I'm just a little angry. I think that SM has something against giving players from Germany a good rating. We have worked really hard to show our opinions and in the end we mostly agreed' date=' however SM took all that arguing and ignored it. They decided to go with what they thought was right. Honestly I think that players within Germany are better than that.[/quote']

I agree, I think the German league and the players are underestimated and underrated..

Mladen Petric and Hamit Altintop both had their second change in this week.

Petric 89-->90 then 90-->91

Hamit 89-->90 then 90-->91

Both good changes I must say.

P.S. I think the positional changes are wrong

Yes, Hustzi is an LM, not an AM

And Schweni is a W/AM, not AM/W!

Also, don't you think Ze Roberto should be CM/RM???

Mladen Petric and Hamit Altintop both had their second change in this week.

Petric 89-->90 then 90-->91

Hamit 89-->90 then 90-->91

Both good changes I must say.

P.S. I think the positional changes are wrong

Yes' date=' Hustzi is an LM, not an AM

And Schweni is a W/AM, not AM/W!

Also, don't you think Ze Roberto should be CM/RM???[/quote']

Thats what I was talking about :D

Btw Zé is LM/CM, I think its good. He is better as a winger.

Btw to tbe honest he is great on several positions, so its hard to set the best position for him. He started as a defensive midfielder at Leverkusen, then went to the left side, then the right side, and nowadays playing in central midfield role too. But he is great everywhere. And also can play as an AM.. :D

Anybody know in what sequence players are updated? Looks like Germany is through and now it's the Netherlands...but some German players that were mentioned here have not yet appeared on the list. Will SM get back to Germany next week?

(Marin is impatiently sitting on my bench but as soon as he goes up he will be thrown in :)...)

I haven't checked the ratings this morning yet (American time), but it seems like they didn't do any Bundesliga 2 changes. There are plenty of changes on the horizon for the likes of Uzoma, Marin, Bender, etc. I expect to see the Bundesliga 2 ratings sometime. We have a whole week left.

Anybody know in what sequence players are updated? Looks like Germany is through and now it's the Netherlands...but some German players that were mentioned here have not yet appeared on the list. Will SM get back to Germany next week?

(Marin is impatiently sitting on my bench but as soon as he goes up he will be thrown in :)...)

I think they've only done the 1st division of the bundesliga as i've got a couple of 2nd division players who haven't increased yet and i'm expecting them to.

All over this thread people are saying toni and klose should go up...I dont think they should because if they go up to 95 then it means that they are as good as messi. And we all know messi is way way better than toni and klose put together...

All over this thread people are saying toni and klose should go up...I dont think they should because if they go up to 95 then it means that they are as good as messi. And we all know messi is way way better than toni and klose put together...

Here comes this Messi sh*t again...

Although i was really enthusiast about SM and it's " real life " based form, i have to say that I'm really disappointed of this player rating changes and really reduced my enthusiasm about SM. I simply can't understand why Roy Makaay rating dropped from 92 to 91, his performance hasn't, that's for sure after scoring 10 goals in 13 appearances for Feyenoord and playing some top quality football. I can understand that Eredivisie it's weaker than Bundesliga and that his rating had to drop from 93 to 92 but how can his last rating change be explained ?

On the other hand Stuttgart forward Ciprian Marica rating increased from 88 to 89, and this should please me as i am a Romanian and it does in some way but it's not making SM a " real life based " game, as it's well known in my country that Marica is our greatest disappointing since he left Shaktar. His performance was poor while playing for Stuttgart and for our national team, but his rating had to change according SM's standards , standards which I'm beginning to doubt that they are on the player's real life performance .

After our match with Netherlands ( Rom - Ned 1-0 ) , Van Basten said that he really regrets not calling Makaay to the national team , while our manager said he is disappointed on Marica's performance at his national appearances , but it seems to me that SM's got it the other way.

Although i was really enthusiast about SM and it's " real life " based form' date=' i have to say that I'm really disappointed of this player rating changes and really reduced my enthusiasm about SM. I simply can't understand why Roy Makaay rating dropped from 92 to 91, his performance hasn't, that's for sure after scoring 10 goals in 13 appearances for Feyenoord and playing some top quality football. I can understand that Eredivisie it's weaker than Bundesliga and that his rating had to drop from 93 to 92 but how can his last rating change be explained ?[/quote']

I'm with You mate with this Makaay thing. He is not playing for Bayern, so? That means he is not a good player? He is still a great player, and deserves at least rating 92. Good comment mate, got my point!

I'm with You mate with this Makaay thing. He is not playing for Bayern' date=' so? That means he is not a good player? He is still a great player, and deserves at least rating 92. Good comment mate, got my point![/quote']

Co-sign everything you just said seems that if you move to a slightly lower standard league and age a bit even though you are still scoring you receive a decrease.

Quoted wrong person :rolleyes: