German Changes

Insider

Re: German Changes

Hey LKK,

I'm glad you're enjoying and amusing yourself :rolleyes: but posting repeatedly (replying to yourself) is in fact spamming, not to mention that the content is OFF TOPIC. :mad:

Match info has nothing to do with changes or player discussion, if you want to write about BL stuff try the Misc section of the forum!!! ;)

Just thought I'd let you know, before ppl get offended. :D

Herby

Hey LKK' date='

I'm glad you're enjoying and amusing yourself :rolleyes: but posting repeatedly (replying to yourself) is in fact spamming, not to mention that the content is OFF TOPIC. :mad:

Match info has nothing to do with changes or player discussion, if you want to write about BL stuff try the Misc section of the forum!!! ;)

Just thought I'd let you know, before ppl get offended. :D

Herby[/quote']

Sorry mate, I was just in the mood. I'll stop however I must give props to Wolfsburg and Bremen for their fantastic games. Cheers all.

Sorry that I have to say this Mr HoW! I am quite happy since Hertha BSC Berlin are keeping Bayern to a 0-0 draw at halftime. I am only saying this because I don't like Bayern (once again sorry Mr HoW). This would be a great result for 12th place Berlin (if it stays that way). Don't forget that anything could happen anytime so let's be prepared. I'll try to keep you posted on how the game's going. And by the way' date=' Podolski started in Toni's spot (because Toni's injured). Cheerios.[/quote']

It's okay mate but I saw the match. Both the Bayern and the Werder :D

I really hate Werder Bremen, but I wont start posting comments against them :D

I see you despise Bremen. Don't be to surprised if they take the title. Also don't forget that Bayern spent more money on transfers then the rest of the teams combined.

I wont be suprised, because they wont get it. Good team, but not good enough.. I hate them.. Or mentioned before? :D

Now stop offing, because Herby will kill us.. :D

Once his name has been mentioned here: it will really be interesting to see how Klasnic's rating develops over the next months. I see he had decreased one at the last rating due to his pause, but if he continues as impressively in the spring as he did today (two goals in his comeback game), I predict he should be on the rise again.

That is, if he gets playtime due to the other two fine strikers Bremen have (sorry for that MrH, :D)

Anyway, next changes are still a bit ahead in time so we'll see, but seeing such a performance after a kidney transplant is close to a Christmas miracle...

My other observation from today was, how rhapsodic player's performances can be over turns and how difficult it actually is to predict their stocks over time. I just looked at some of the goalies' recent ratings and it's astonishing: Weidenfeller went up by 1, Adler by 2 in the latest change, today they caught 4 resp. 5! On the other hand, Simon Jentzsch (as I hear Wolfsburg are planning to fire him and Lehmann is supposed to be on their screen) went down to 88 and had a clean sheet today.

Just goes to show what a rollercoaster ride it is some of them.

My other observation from today was' date=' how rhapsodic player's performances can be over turns and how difficult it actually is to predict their stocks over time. I just looked at some of the goalies' recent ratings and it's astonishing: Weidenfeller went up by 1, Adler by 2 in the latest change, today they caught 4 resp. 5! On the other hand, Simon Jentzsch (as I hear Wolfsburg are planning to fire him and Lehmann is supposed to be on their screen) went down to 88 and had a clean sheet today.

Just goes to show what a rollercoaster ride it is some of them.[/quote']

Jentzsch did not play! He was not even on the bench.

http://www.kicker.de/news/fussball/bundesliga/spieltag/spielpaarungsbericht/object/807710

But in response to your point: this is why rating changes are done once in a while, so that you get a more long term average and are not influenced by short term fluctuations. This is also why a young player who might be playing at 90 might take some time to reach it to make sure that he can actually maintain the performances.

Also, sometimes a goalie gets 5, but that doesn't mean he was really bad. Usually it's because the rest of the team let him down.

But the good news of today: Marin played another 45 minutes today in the Gladbach team. This makes me a bit more optimistic regarding his rating update.

well, i actually consider that bad news. yes, it increases his playing time stats, but it doesn't look too good for a player when he gets subbed out at halftime and he wasn't even injured. it indicates a weak performance.

PS: the guy who replace him scored the only goal for his team.

Nicu

Anyone tell be why he dident Rise?

I Found him on Forum & was told he would rise to aroung 84 but is still at 77 :(

Nicu plays for SV Wehen in Bundesliga 2, he's played 1330 of 1530 minutes in the league for them so far this season. He's also got 5 goals which is useful for a midfielder.

Increase to 84? I can't see it, the highest rated SV Wehen player is 82 so I think that Nicu will rise to 81 (possibly 82)

Don't worry about the lack of increase as SM haven't increased any of the Bundesliga 2 players yet, they will be re-rated this week.

well' date=' i actually consider that bad news. yes, it increases his playing time stats, but it doesn't look too good for a player when he gets subbed out at halftime and he wasn't even injured. it indicates a weak performance.

PS: the guy who replace him scored the only goal for his team.[/quote']

You have a point there mate, but from what I heard he was struggling with flu the week before. As far as I understand SMs rating bases, the most important factor for these young players' rating rises is acumulated pitch time, not performance.

Neven Subotic 73-->80

Issac Vorsah 72-->80

Marko Marin 77-->82

Ike Uzoma 74-->80

These we only in my team . The other increases were the Bender brothers who increased to 82 and 80 .

So an investment of around $2m gave us around $8m now :eek:

I wish i could do this in real life :D :D

Luca Toni scored 4 goals yesterday as Bayern won 6-0 in the Uefa Cup .He will surely get the 95 next time . (Although i hoped he could get it now :( )

N/B: Are you aware the Luca Toni has still not done a Champions league debut till date ?

yeah i was just about to post the same thing ahmed! i think he shud have been given a 95. i urge sm to change his rating while the german changes are still being reviewed.