German Changes

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: German Changes Well I just looked through the whole thread! (starting after the old rating changes). I have listed many players and hopefully did not reapeat any. Here you go: Bayern Munchen Ze

Re: German Changes Demichelis 91 - 92/93 altintop 89-91 jerome boateng 83-86+ petric 89-91 kroos 73-80 toni

Re: German Changes Not making this easy for me are ya Tom?? Ok' date=' here is the squad as per the club's website: [b']Weidenfeller, Roman (1)[/b] 06.08.1980 (1st choice GK. Solid but nit specia

Re: German Changes

Luca Toni scored 4 goals yesterday as Bayern won 6-0 in the Uefa Cup .He will surely get the 95 next time . (Although i hoped he could get it now :( )

N/B: Are you aware the Luca Toni has still not done a Champions league debut till date ?

yeah i was just about to post the same thing ahmed! i think he shud have been given a 95. i urge sm to change his rating while the german changes are still being reviewed.

Sm are really unfair toward's plenty of player's in Germany. Toni may not have played in the champions league but he show's against everyone that he's a world class player,the same as load's of other player's for Bayern,and to say they are not world class because they are not playing in the champions league is a joke imo.What need's doing is either 1) quite a few player's should get an increase as they are obviously world class or 2) sm change the definition of the rating's as there's too many not regarded what they should be.

Sm are really unfair toward's plenty of player's in Germany. Toni may not have played in the champions league but he show's against everyone that he's a world class player' date='the same as load's of other player's for Bayern,and to say they are not world class because they are not playing in the champions league is a joke imo.[/quote']

Well, without wanting to take sides here, one thing that you could bring up on SM's side is that CL surely is a different class than the UEFA cup. No offense to teams like Saloniki, Bolton or Crvena Zvezda, but scoring four goals against them is certainly easier than against say Milan, Chelsea or Rosenborg. so we could say that on average, the quality of teams is higher in

the CL than in other cups, so the performance shown there should weigh more. This doesn't mean that you couldn't show "world class performance" in competitions other than CL.

England are not going to play in Euro 2008' date=' so should their players all drop their ratings?

That should be fair, if players do not get an increase for missing a competition, than players should drop in ratings if they miss a competition too.[/quote']

I dont agree with that at all. what if someone like macedonia fail to qualify, does that mean they shud all get decreased ratings? i no u will say 'oh but its england they were expect to go thru' i agree, but, at the end of the day every1 has to be treated on a level playin field in order for the game to be fair. These players still maintain extremely high standards for their respective club sides on a consistant weekly basis therefore there is no reason for a rating decrease IMO.

Guest SM Dev (Ste)

Sm are really unfair toward's plenty of player's in Germany. What need's doing is either 1) quite a few player's should get an increase as they are obviously world class or 2) sm change the definition of the rating's as there's too many not regarded what they should be.

You might want to read this thread regarding UEFA Coefficients. The Bundesliga is currently ranked the 5th strongest league in Europe by UEFA (quite a lot of points behind Ligue 1 and only just above the BWINLIGA)' date=' and their ranking is based on the results of the Bundesliga clubs over the past five seasons in European club competitions.

In regards to importance of league goals or the number of goals scored within a league, could I please remind people to have a read of this thread.

I know what your saying Ste m8,but there is load's of world class player's in countrie's where they can't be regarded that on sm.Fair enough the German league is not considered the best,but half their player's would walk into most team's in the world. If the UEFA Coefficient's is the main thing the rating's are based on,then how come Modric has such a high rating whilst playing in such a poor standard of league.Fair enough he's a good player and has played a bit at international level,but if player's playing in Croatia can reach a 91, then player's playing in Germany,Portugal,Holland and other league's should be able to reach 99's,never mind 95's.

Guest SM Dev (Ste)

If the UEFA Coefficient's is the main thing the rating's are based on' date='then how come Modric has such a high rating whilst playing in such a poor standard of league.Fair enough he's a good player and has played a bit at international level,but if player's playing in Croatia can reach a 91, then player's playing in Germany,Portugal,Holland and other league's should be able to reach 99's,never mind 95's.[/quote']

Players plying their trade in some European leagues within the SM DB have a ratings ceiling which they tend not to breach, unless they have proved themselves on the European or international stage on a regular basis.

Ok m8 cheer's for the help.Surely that should stand for higher rated countries too,like player's in Germany and that.It seem's there is ceiling's on all but the top 3 league's and if Modric can breach Croatia's for consistency,then surely there's load's of other's in the same boat. Klose and Van der Vaart perhap's the best example's as they are obviously world class.Could you have a word with sm please?,as there is load's of us who know (everyone who know's anything about football on the planet know's)they are world class but are not according to the game. It' not really based on their real life ability at the moment,which it's supposed to be.

I know what your saying Ste m8' date='but there is load's of world class player's in countrie's where they can't be regarded that on sm.Fair enough the German league is not considered the best,but half their player's would walk into most team's in the world. If the UEFA Coefficient's is the main thing the rating's are based on,then how come Modric has such a high rating whilst playing in such a poor standard of league.Fair enough he's a good player and has played a bit at international level,but if player's playing in Croatia can reach a 91, then player's playing in Germany,Portugal,Holland and other league's should be able to reach 99's,never mind 95's.[/quote']

thats very true. im quite annoyed that luca toni hasnt gone up to 95. i have him for my team and felt he deserved an increase. hes italys main attacker and as you say, the league they play in shouldnt come in to play as much as it does.

Is podolski worth keeping or should i sell him. Give me your opinions plz.

There's rumours he might leave Bayern at the end of the season if Hitzfeld continues to neglect him. That would mean massive pitch time (resulting in goals sooner or later), in a league equal to or better than the BuLi.

Plus we have the EURO 2008 coming up which might be another push for him.

I'd definitely say keep him.

There's rumours he might leave Bayern at the end of the season if Hitzfeld continues to neglect him. That would mean massive pitch time (resulting in goals sooner or later)' date=' in a league equal to or better than the BuLi.

Plus we have the EURO 2008 coming up which might be another push for him.

I'd definitely say keep him.[/quote']

cheers for your opinion..anyone else got a say?

Cheers but what about kuryani.

He played fine in autumn but whether his rating will increase i don't know.

Compare his stats to other top BuLi scorers:

Kuranyi (Mat/Goal/Assist/Min)

30/13/6/2613

Rating 92

Luca Toni

27/22/8/2157 94

Diego

26/12/11/2261 94

Klose

32/20/10/2574 94

Van der Vaart

30/16/8/2457 94

Podolski

27/10/6/1415 91

Sanogo

22/12/5/1679 89

Hanke

22/9/2/1723 89

You'll see that he has less goals but more minutes than the cream. Considering the argument to raise the likes of Klose, Toni etc., a rating increase of Kuranyi to 93 could also be justified, but personally I don't believe in it.

Whether Podolski or Kuranyi is the better choice (if that's your concern), they're both valued at 8.7M and Kuranyi is rated 92 vs Podolski rated 91 but if that amounts to much in the game, I'm sceptic. Long-term I'd say Podolski is the better choice, IMO he's much better than he gets the chance to show these days, and if he is granted more playtime in spring, or leaves Munich for a top league club next year, he is sure to increase in rating. Plus, he's the younger of the two.

But that's just my subjective view, mate, teh choice will be yours ;)

Robert Muller;

U-21 German international got a rise of 1 up to 78...any thoughts Bundesliga experts? :D

Looked up some stats for you there mate:

Müller

12/2/0/950

Age 21, rating 78

Fellow defenders at Carl Zeiss Jena:

Oniani

10/0/0/646

Age 24, rating 77

Maul

16/1/0/1380

Age 28, rating 82

Stegmayer

17/0/3/1420

Age 22, rating 83

Kandelaki

14/0/0/918

Age 25, rating 83

Compared to his teammates stats and age, a rating of 79-80 could be justified but not more IMO. BTW I didn't see any intl results and couldn't find him in the official DFB U21 lineup either...

• 2 months later...

Sorry bringing this thread back as it was really effective.

Sven Ulreich has started all 3 games for Stuttgart in place of goalkeeper Raphael Schäfer.

I want to know why he is playing ' date=' because Raphael Schäfer is injured or he is impressing ?[/quote']

Anyone knows it? I am interested in know it too.. I saw his first game and he played very well.. but i not saw the others.. he suffered 6 goals in 3 games.. don't know if it's a good pronounce. :\