German Changes

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: German Changes Well I just looked through the whole thread! (starting after the old rating changes). I have listed many players and hopefully did not reapeat any. Here you go: Bayern Munchen Ze

Re: German Changes Demichelis 91 - 92/93 altintop 89-91 jerome boateng 83-86+ petric 89-91 kroos 73-80 toni

Re: German Changes Not making this easy for me are ya Tom?? Ok' date=' here is the squad as per the club's website: [b']Weidenfeller, Roman (1)[/b] 06.08.1980 (1st choice GK. Solid but nit specia

Re: German Changes

Well Schneider was injured last season for a lot of the time and since the last rating changes when he played he played poorly. It hurts me to say this however I do believe that Schneider will drop 1. I hope that's the info you were looking for.

Also from German strikers you want players who will do well this season? Well we can't be certain but my predictions on successful German strikers this season is:

Patrick Helmes

Kevin Kuranyi

Mario Gomez

Steffan Kiessling

Lukas Podolski

Sorry mate' date=' but that's all I can think of for now with predicting ahead of time and judging on the first matchday. Cheers![/quote']

this season and made well after last changes. Also in pre-season(if you have any information about it). Anyone apart of that sharks?

Exactly my thoughts. Galatasaray have already spent so much cash and are in so much debt! It just wouldn't make financial sense. But I also doubt that he's leaving to another team. I mean Stuttgart can't survive a season with 2 experienced strikers (1 with constant injuries)' date=' 1 experienced bench warmer and 2 inexperienced youth players. Stuttgart need as much help as they can get up front.

You know what I would like to see? Yildiray Basturk playing as a striker for Stuttgart! He wouldn't be able to get headers due to his hight but maybe he could be more of a Messi type player?[/quote']

I'm sorry Buddy but Basturk is one of the worst finishers I have ever seen. He is talented (as a play maker) but I fear also on the decline as he hasnt played well in a few years now. Anyways, I think that his finishing sucks and therefore should never be used as a striker or supporting striker. :)

Cheers

PS: Basturk: Games played Bundesliga (goals), 245 (32) with 4 goals last season, 1 in the season before that.....

this season and made well after last changes. Also in pre-season(if you have any information about it). Anyone apart of that sharks?

Well from last season I would definitely say to go with Kiessling. But besides the sharks last season there weren't many German strikers. The only other one I can think of is Freis from Karlsruhe but he didn't play that well. Sorry that I can't help mate, I did my best. Cheers!

I'm sorry Buddy but Basturk is one of the worst finishers I have ever seen. He is talented (as a play maker) but I fear also on the decline as he hasnt played well in a few years now. Anyways' date=' I think that his finishing sucks and therefore should never be used as a striker or supporting striker. :)

Cheers

PS: Basturk: Games played Bundesliga (goals), 245 (32) with 4 goals last season, 1 in the season before that.....[/quote']

Ok, maybe he isn't the best finisher but obviously his touch is great considering those great passes he does. That means that all he would have to do is work on finishing and due to his great touch it would come easier to him. But honestly he has played very well in the last few season (last season excluded). Before his last season he was playing very well and you can't say other wise.

Mario Gomez - Gomez has been bagging goals, especially since the last changes. Although he didn't perform well for the national team, he is young and has time to adjust to international play. And maybe this year he has a chance to be the #1 goalscorer in the Bundesliga. He stays at 93 for the next changes in my opinion.

Torsten Frings - Frigs may have been out with injury, however when he returned he was probably playing as the best outfield player in the Bundesliga. He was playing fantastically, his performances were unbelievable. However his injury did take out some playing time and it didn't go to well internationally for him as you can see. He also will stay 93 in my opinion.

Ze Roberto - One of the fastest players in the Bundesliga! His performances were also very very good! ALthough he may be aging he hasn't lost the ability to play well in his position. I think that he has played well enough in the DFB Pokal, UEFA Cup and Bundesliga to deserve that boost to 93. He even has 84 caps for Brazil!

Ribas Diego - Diego is a phenominal player, however he is a bit over hyped in my opinion. He does score many goals and gets many assists, however many of those goals and assists are penalty shots and free kicks, which other players don't have the opportunity to take. But he is still great for Werder in the Champions league, UEFA Cup, DFB Pokal and Bundesliga. He'll stick with his 94 rating for now probably.

Marko Marin - A very skilled young talent. Played quite well last season for Gladbach and did get 2 German caps. He is also over hyped, however possibly one of Germany's best players for the future. However grading on his performances he'll go up to 86 in the next changes (in my opinion).

Lars Bender - Although he's young and a great talent we can't forget that he's just another player playing in the 2. Bundesliga. Since the last changes, he hasn't been playing to well. He has actually been playing quite poorly but not bad enough to drop in rating. He'll maintain his current 83.

Sven Bender - He's in the same situation as his brother, we can't forget that he's a 2. Bundesliga player, no matter how young he is. He also like his brother isn't playing to well. But his brother is also getting more playing time. I personally believe that his rating will either stay at 82 or go up 1 to match his brothers rating.

Adriano Buss Henrique - Unfortunately I can't give my opinion on him. He just moved to Germany from Brazil so I've never seen him play. However there is a thread on him (just search his name) and it will give you info and if you have a question you can ask there. Cheers and once again sorry I couldn't help on this one.

Cheers and I hope I've helped mate!

Patrick Ebert - Since the last changes he hasn't played very well. He has been playing quite poorly, however he is a starter and started this season quite well. Plus Hertha have a chance at UEFA Cup this year. So I say he stays at 87.

Miroslav Klose - Well it's unfortunate but I have to say that there's about a 90% chance of a drop for Klose. Down to 93 which is still a fair rating, however due to a lack of goals and assists plus poor performances for Bayern and the national team, he will probably drop as said earlier.

Robert Vittek - Vittek also has performed poorly since the last changes. Not to mention that he's now dow in division 2. So unless he's fantastic and starts bagging many, many goals he'll be dropping down to 86.

Also could you please state to me which players you mean by "key players" from Dortmund. It would make it much easier for me. Thanks a lot mate, cheers!

Adler - Everybody knows how great of a player he is. He was probably the best keeper in the Bundesliga (tied with another keeper) and it's impressive at quite a young age. He even got an assist lol. :D But unfortunately he doesn't have any caps for Germany and hasn't performed at such a high level for more then 1 season. So I'd say he'll stay at his rating of 91 in the next changes.

Breno - Last season Breno played 17 minutes in the Bundesliga and started one UEFA Cup game where he played poorly. He in no way deserves to go up, the opposite actually, he deserves to go down. He is basically not playing and just there to keep the bench warm. 87 after the next changes in my opinion.

Jansen - Jansen was one of my favorite players (until he moved to Bayern). However he hasn't been playing often and not to well when he has been playing. I just believe that he's not been on the level of other 91 players. Unfortunately I think he'll drop 1 to 90.

Hopefully my opinion helps, cheers!

Patrick Ebert - Since the last changes he hasn't played very well. He has been playing quite poorly' date=' however he is a starter and started this season quite well. Plus Hertha have a chance at UEFA Cup this year. So I say he stays at 87.[/b']

Miroslav Klose - Well it's unfortunate but I have to say that there's about a 90% chance of a drop for Klose. Down to 93 which is still a fair rating, however due to a lack of goals and assists plus poor performances for Bayern and the national team, he will probably drop as said earlier.

Robert Vittek - Vittek also has performed poorly since the last changes. Not to mention that he's now dow in division 2. So unless he's fantastic and starts bagging many, many goals he'll be dropping down to 86.

Also could you please state to me which players you mean by "key players" from Dortmund. It would make it much easier for me. Thanks a lot mate, cheers!

I have Borussia in GC15. If you have a GC15 can you take a look at them and tell me who to keep and who to punt.

I have Tinga, Dede, Worns, Weidenfeller, Kringe, Klimowicz, Kruska.

And what about Petric from Hamburg.

Don't really need a detailed description. Just a wee indiction of up or down. Thanks again :).

Rep for the first post :P.

I have Borussia in GC15. If you have a GC15 can you take a look at them and tell me who to keep and who to punt.

I have Tinga' date=' Dede, Worns, Weidenfeller, Kringe, Klimowicz, Kruska.

And what about Petric from Hamburg.

Rep for the first post :P.[/quote']

Thanks for the rep mate, but I don't have a GC 15 team but I'll grade the players that you mentioned.

Tinga - Well he performed decently since the last changes in the Bundesliga. Also he played very well in the DFB Pokal helping his team reach the finals. He also has 4 Brazilian caps. I must say that he's good with his current rating. He'll probably keep his 89 rating because I can't see him going up or down.

Dede - He is in quite the same situation as Tinga. He played well in both the Bundesliga and DFB Pokal. Plus he also has 1 Brazilian cap. But he is what loyalty is and has been playing well for Dortmund for 10 years. It's about time he reaches that 90 level mark. I think he'll go up 1 or stay the same (knowing SM), but will no way go down.

Worns - Worns is no longer part of Dortmund. He was released and will be retiring soon. Also he didn't play very well last season in most competitions. He will probably be dropping down to 87 in the next changes but it doesn't really matter because he'll be retiring soon. I'd try to get rid of him in the GC because he still has somewhat value in GC's.

Weidenfeller - Since the last changes he has only played half of 1 game and that was this season. Injury has gotten the worst of him, however sometimes SM don't drop players because of injury (like Frings last changes). But at the rating of 88 chances are that he'll keep his rating because he is obviously not an 87 rated goalkeeper, he's much to good. Either he drops or keeps his rating, probably stays at 88.

Kringe - Since the last changes Kringe played very horribly. Plus he doesn't have any caps for Germany. It's simple to say that he'll be dropping to 88 because he really hasn't been playing well. Once again I suggest that you sell, but he did start this season well. Still he'll drop no question about it.

Klimowicz - He basically was just a sub last season playing ok. Not to great but not to poorly. But he's already at 87 and Klopp seems to be playing him and he did participate in almost every game last season so there's no way he'll drop to 86. But he definitely won't go up either. He'll most probably keep his rating.

Kruska - He has been playing for Dortmund for quite a while and started at a young age. He played decently but didn't play all of the games. His consistency is good, and his performances are decent. Plus he plays in like all of the DFB Pokal games. Just like Klimowicz I predict he'll stay at 87.

Petric - Petric is obviously a goal scorer. He scored many goals in the DFB Pokal, Bundesliga and national games for Croatia (where he was a regular). He is a great player (diamond in the rough) however is already at 92. As mentioned already he is great but not at the level of 93. But he has done nothing wrong to deserve going down so he'll stay at 92.

Oww, my hands are hurting from typing lol (just kidding). This should be helpful, cheers again!

what is going to happen to these players

HILBERT' date=' Roberto

ROLFES, Simon

HITZLSPERGER, Thomas

TROCHOWSKI, Piotr[/quote']

Hilbert - He is young, he is playing very well, he is getting many caps for Germany. He's doing so much right, and right now he's already 90. But this will be a pretty hard decision for SM, for him to either go up 1 or stay the same. So it's 1 of the 2 options I've listed, but he won't be dropping.

Rolfes - He has been playing well since the last changes. Well in the Bundesliga, DFB Pokal and UEFA Cup. Great performances and has also received 13 caps for Germany. I believe that he's perfectly fine at the rating of 91, won't be going up or down. He's rated properly right now.

Hitzlsperger - Has been playing decently, quite well actually. Participated in the Champions League and DFB Pokal as well. Also those 39 caps for Germany he has. There's no way he'll go up to 93, but he won't drop either. 92 is good for him for now.

Trochowski - He played average last season in all competitions. And he does have those 13 caps for Germany. For the upcoming ratings he won't get a change in rating and he'll keep his 90. But now that Van Der Vaart is gone he is the play maker main player and will be playing very well as he's already shown. Not in the upcoming changes, but the ones after that I can tell you he'll go up. So in the very far future.

Cheers!

What about ratings of this players :

RENSING' date=' Michael

LELL, Christian

FRIEDRICH, Manuel

ROLFES, Simon[/b']

Rensing - He only played 6 games since the last changes. Should keep his rating of 87 because there are many more lower rated players who are starting keepers. But he is now the starting keeper for Bayern so in future ratings (besides this one) he'll be going up a lot. For now he'll keep his rating of 87.

Lell - He's a regular now, starting like every game while playing very well. And since it's a team like Bayern he'll be participating in many competitions like the Champions league. He'll definitely be going up, it will be a tough decision but it's in between going up to 90 or 91. Either way he'll be going up, I'd keep him.

Friedrich - He has been playing poorly although he is an important part of the team and a starter. He even has like 9 caps for Germany! But as I mentioned he hasn't been playing well since the last changes and is over rated at 91. He will probably be dropping to 90.

Rolfes - Just mentioned him in the last post.

Cheers mate!

Thanks for the rep mate' date=' but I don't have a GC 15 team but I'll grade the players that you mentioned.

[u']Klimowicz [/u]- He basically was just a sub last season playing ok. Not to great but not to poorly. But he's already at 87 and Klopp seems to be playing him and he did participate in almost every game last season so there's no way he'll drop to 86. But he definitely won't go up either. He'll most probably keep his rating.

Petric - Petric is obviously a goal scorer. He scored many goals in the DFB Pokal, Bundesliga and national games for Croatia (where he was a regular). He is a great player (diamond in the rough) however is already at 92. As mentioned already he is great but not at the level of 93. But he has done nothing wrong to deserve going down so he'll stay at 92.

Klimowicz is an 88, and Petric, only a 91. Will they stay at the same rating?

Klimowicz is an 88' date=' and Petric, only a 91. Will they stay at the same rating?[/quote']

Sorry mate, my mistake. I must've gotten something mixed up. Well I believe Klimowicz will drop to 87 and Petric will either go up or stay the same. Not sure, sorry again mate and I hope that this small info helped. Cheers!

It's OK' date=' really good to know. Thanks :). I won't bother you any more. I tend not to buy players I don't know much about. I got the Borussia job offer from Nancy and I couldn't turn it down.

Thanks again.

Russell.[/quote']

Anytime mate, and don't worry you're not bothering me. Cheers!

great thread LKK, i like ur detailed analysis of each player :D

i would like to enquire about a couple of players from stuttgart cos i don't watch the bundesliga :rolleyes:

1) FERNANDO MEIRA, Jose - rated 92, but he wasn't called up to the national squad, has he retired from international football?

2) DELPIERRE, Mathieu - rated 91, but not even considered for france.

3) MAGNIN, Ludovic - swiss captain if im not wrong, how will he fare?

4) TASCI, Serdar - talented youngster, but will he be on the first team?

cheers

rep in advance :)