German Changes

Insider

Re: German Changes

ive seen diego play' date=' great passer of the ball for sure. if he should be rated 93, then shouldnt he be getting a look in for the brazil national squad or is he already in it?[/quote']

he is a regular in the brazil squad tim but most of the time is used purely as a 2nd half substitute at the minute.

he's still young and has time to become a regular first choice for them.. :)

I dont really follow german footie but how well is podolski doing. I thought he was the next big thing

he hasn't had a great season. magath was not a fan of his at all and his appearances were severly restricted for a while because of this.

he's still young though and is undoubtedly a good player with plenty of talent.

what about hargreaves? surely an increase is needed! i no he has missed a fair bit of this season with his broken leg but he had a gr8 world cup which is more than can be said for the rest of the england squad, that was outlined by him picking up englands player of the year award. Also he is now back to full fitness and back to his best, i think hes a 92 atleast.

ratings are based on current form to an extent and considering the world cup was 9 months ago he wont get an increase now. in fact i think he increased after the world cup based on his performances at it.

and since returning from injury he's featured for bayern regularly but hasn't been an ever present in a bayern side that hasn't had a great season so far by their standards..

hargreaves was decreased from 91 to 90 when he got injured shortly after wc, but he seriously is not 90 material. he deserves higher.

on the other hand, it might take a while for him to increase since he has just come back and hasnt played a lot to warrant an increase yet. so maybe the next german ratings instead of increasing this week imo.

Have the German ratings finished? If so' date=' I'm very disappointed that Thomas Hitzlsperger didn't get an increase. He definitely deserves a move to 90, perhaps 91.[/quote']

I agree with 90. Hitzlsperger and Pardo are their best midfielders. Pardo got increase to 90, maybe because he has a lot of international experience.

• 1 month later...

Mario Gomez (VfB Stuttgart)

he is a young talented player and he has scored the most goals for the vfb and he would have scored the most goals in the whole bundesliga without his injury

so i think he should have an increase to 91

also Jeronimo Cacau (VfB Stuttgart) should have an increase to min. 90 he and Gomez build the beste forwardteam in the Bundesliga with 27 Goals so they have made approximately 50% of the goals from Stuttgart

I´m not a big fan of VfL Bochum but Theofanis Gekas has made the most goals in german league so he should increase to 90

Giovanni Federico (Karlsruher SC) he has scored the most goals in the second divison in german bundesliga and this as a midelfielder an he also move to Borussia Dortmund next season he should increase to approximately 88

Ludovic Magnin (VfB Stuttgart) after a bad start he is become a important player in the team

every game he has the most ballcontacts i think an increase to 89

Fernando Meira and Mathieu Delpierre (VfB Stuttgart)

the both centre backs from stuttgart many say its the best CB team in the bundesliga also one of the best in europe as said Franz Beckenbauer in an interview so i think an increase is nessesary

Danijel Ljuboja (VfB Stuttgart) he has dissapointed everyone first in stuttgart as he had conflicts with team and coach

now he is loaned out to Hamburg but there he played a bad season and now both clubs won´t have him in the squad an no other club will buy him so he shouldn´t be that good

Serdar Tasci (VfB Stuttgart) he played a good season before his injury and he has played in the most games as CB and not as LB/RB.

He is a young talented player and also the coach of the german nationalteam said he could be the next newcomer in the team so 86 isn´t enough for such a talented player

Antonio Da Silva (VfB Stuttgart) in the last games he was only a substitude but when he had played he shows his class an 88/89 for his assist

Emanuel Centurion (VfB Stuttgart) he will never play for stuttgart because he won´t leave his home in argentina so he is loaned out to his old club there he plays good but in germany he have no more chance so i think a decrease to approximately 80

Roberto Hilbert (VfB Stuttgart) he has played all games in this season before this season no one knew him but today all fans of the german league know his name he is one of the least players in the german nationalteam where he made his first game against denmark also in his first season he made 7 goals so a young talented player should increase to 90/91

Thomas Hitzlsperger (VfB Stuttgart) "The Hammer" has become a important player in the team from armin veh he made 7 goals so it´s his best season he ever played.

he was also player of the month in May with 51% of the votes

so he should be rated with 91 or maybe 92

Sami Khedira (VfB Stuttgart) he plays from game to game a bigger role in the last game he made the goal to the championship if he scoars 2:1 against Cottbus.

the coach of the U21 calls him the biggest talent in his position.

so increase to 88/89

Nelson Valdez (Borussia Dortmund) he came as the big hope for dortmund but he has disapointed all in the team he scored only one goal in the whole season so he has to fight agains federico who joins dortmund next season for the place next to Alexander Frei

so decrease to 87

Timo Hildebrand (VfB Stuttgart) with his last game in the german league he has won his first title without his leading caracter the season wont be so succsesful and after his 12 years in stuttgart and with his emotional goodbye in the sadium he should been rated with 93.

also with his move maybe to valencia (not official but to 90% secure)

that are only my opinions to the players more next time if u want to hear more ;)

and i´m fan of vfb stuttgart so you should have your own opinion of the players

Welcome to the forum Maier7. :)

I agree with all of what you've said, perhaps a few of your rating changes are a bit generous and extreme but you make some very good points and hopefully SM will look into them sooner rather than later.

I have started another thread about Stuttgart and it's players here.

forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=9654

Maybe you'd like to comment and add what I'm guessing is 'local knowledge' :D

Cheers,

Herby

thx :)

i´m so extrem happy that they have won the championship so i must make extreme changes ^^

Welcome to the forum Maier7. :)

I agree with all of what you've said' date=' perhaps a few of your rating changes are a bit generous and extreme but you make some very good points and hopefully SM will look into them sooner rather than later.

I have started another thread about Stuttgart and it's players here.

[url']forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=9654[/url]

Maybe you'd like to comment and add what I'm guessing is 'local knowledge' :D

Cheers,

Herby