German Changes

Re: German Changes

great thread LKK' date=' i like ur detailed analysis of each player :D

i would like to enquire about a couple of players from stuttgart cos i don't watch the bundesliga :rolleyes:

1) FERNANDO MEIRA, Jose - rated 92, but he wasn't called up to the national squad, has he retired from international football?

2) DELPIERRE, Mathieu - rated 91, but not even considered for france.

3) MAGNIN, Ludovic - swiss captain if im not wrong, how will he fare?

4) TASCI, Serdar - talented youngster, but will he be on the first team?

cheers

rep in advance :)[/quote']

Fernando Meira - Meira was called up for Euro 2008 if I'm correct. But I'm not 100% sure about that. But he just hasn't been playing at a 92 level. Simply his performances haven't been good. In my opinion he drops down 1 to 91. Plus he just moved to Galatasaray and seeing how SM think of the Turkcell Superlig I don't see him staying at that rating.

Mathieu Delpierre - He does play decently for Stuttgart but I guess he doesn't get called up for France because France have better alternatives. Still he did perform quite well and well enough to keep his rating of 91 I think. But there is still a very slight chance of his rating going down to 90, but chances are that he stays at 91.

Ludovic Magnin - He also played decently for Stuttgart. Not to mention that yes he is the Swiss captain. This is a tougher one. The choice is between him keeping his rating and him going up to 91. So it's either 1 of those 2, but I think he'll stay at 90. But he won't drop I can tell you that.

Serdar Tasci - Just hasn't been performing well at all since the last changes. But he did recently get his first cap for Germany against Belgium. Still his performances have been poor. His rating will most probably stay at 88 for now, however he is young and with the experience he is getting his rating will go up in the far future. But for now he'll maintain his current rating.

Thanks for the rep and the kind compliment. However this isn't my thread, I just like contributing to it. However this is maybe my favorite thread on this forum, when I joined I posted here a lot. Cheers mate!

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: German Changes Well I just looked through the whole thread! (starting after the old rating changes). I have listed many players and hopefully did not reapeat any. Here you go: Bayern Munchen Ze

Re: German Changes Demichelis 91 - 92/93 altintop 89-91 jerome boateng 83-86+ petric 89-91 kroos 73-80 toni

Re: German Changes Not making this easy for me are ya Tom?? Ok' date=' here is the squad as per the club's website: [b']Weidenfeller, Roman (1)[/b] 06.08.1980 (1st choice GK. Solid but nit specia

One more LKK please :P.

Andreas Wolf' date=' rated 89 CB/DM.

Cheers.[/quote']

No problem mate. If you have any more just list them and I'll help you out mate.

Wolf - Wolf played very well and was very important to his team. However now that Nurnberg have been relegated there's no way of him rising. But as I said he was maybe the best player on Nurnberg with great performances so there is no reason for him to drop. For the upcoming changes he should maintain his rating of 89.

Meira was in EURO' date=' was the 4th choice to CB and was in last friendly of Portugal where played few minutes as DM...[/quote']

Just as I thought. But I believe I saw him play a game, I think it was against Switzerland.

EDIT - Meira will not be getting his rating reviewed in the German changes because he moved to Galatasaray. Just realized that now. Cheers!

Hi, could you give any thoughts on Stefano Celozzi of Karlsruhe? I don't think he's played much but I believe he's started the new season at Right Back- is he first choice & do you think he's likely to rise this tim round??- Can get him for a million.

Edit- any thoughts on Guy Demel from Hamburg too- as long as he doesn't go down he would be a bargain for one of my teams, and would he stay as a RB/DM or is he a midfielder

Cheers

hey guys. anyone have any kinda prediction for Wolfsburg's RM/AM Ashkan Dejagah? Hes currently rated 87. I bought him just before the last set of german changes as he was tipped to raise by 1, maybe 2. He didnt rise at all, and was just wondering if anyone can give me aprediction this time round? Im reshaping my squad and dont know whether he is worth keeping or not......

hey guys. anyone have any kinda prediction for Wolfsburg's RM/AM Ashkan Dejagah? Hes currently rated 87. I bought him just before the last set of german changes as he was tipped to raise by 1' date=' maybe 2. He didnt rise at all, and was just wondering if anyone can give me aprediction this time round? Im reshaping my squad and dont know whether he is worth keeping or not......[/quote']

Keep him, his time will come soon.

Don't think so. No chance of him dropping though.

What about Kiessling?

Stefan Kiessling: The German striker is a vital player at Bayer Leverkusen and has started both games for Bayer Leverkusen this season' date=' he is a starting choice in front of [b']Theofanis Gekas[/b]. Last season he scored 9 times in 31 games and can only get better, so if he keeps up his great form from the beginning of last season, a rise to 91 is on the cards

Hi' date=' could you give any thoughts on Stefano Celozzi of Karlsruhe? I don't think he's played much but I believe he's started the new season at Right Back- is he first choice & do you think he's likely to rise this tim round??- Can get him for a million.

Edit- any thoughts on Guy Demel from Hamburg too- as long as he doesn't go down he would be a bargain for one of my teams, and would he stay as a RB/DM or is he a midfielder

Cheers[/quote']

Any thoughts?- Somewhere else on the forum I read that Celozzi was in for a "massive rise" but it seems doubtful to me. Anyway if I'm going to buy these I need to do it quick cause my wages are draining away my money

Hi' date=' could you give any thoughts on Stefano Celozzi of Karlsruhe? I don't think he's played much but I believe he's started the new season at Right Back- is he first choice & do you think he's likely to rise this tim round??- Can get him for a million.

Cheers[/quote']

Celozzi is rated 78 and he has played Karlsruhe's last 3 games. It is a bit early to tell if a 'massive' increase is in order, but he was decent in the first game of the season from what I gather (I don't know about the second yet to be honest). Gorlitz is the usual right back; he wasn't great last season but I think he is only out at the moment through injury (I don't think it is anything serious) and I would assume he will get his place back and push out Celozzi, though that's just me speculating. Obviously if he keeps his place his rating will soar eventually but as German review is not far off I don't think any big increase will happen this time around.

Demel is possibly a bit underrated. Hamburger had a good season in 07/08 and their first team are a fair bit higher than 87. Having said that, he was not one of their stronger players. Best case scenario I would say is an increase to 88. Not sure if SM will bother; as it is very early on in this season.

Terence, sell Kroos at your peril, he will be a star.

Dede - He is in quite the same situation as Tinga. He played well in both the Bundesliga and DFB Pokal. Plus he also has 1 Brazilian cap. But he is what loyalty is and has been playing well for Dortmund for 10 years. It's about time he reaches that 90 level mark. I think he'll go up 1 or stay the same (knowing SM)' date=' but will no way go down.[/b']

Petric - Petric is obviously a goal scorer. He scored many goals in the DFB Pokal, Bundesliga and national games for Croatia (where he was a regular). He is a great player (diamond in the rough) however is already at 92. As mentioned already he is great but not at the level of 93. But he has done nothing wrong to deserve going down so he'll stay at 92.

Hey LKK and anyone else taking your advice, :P

Just a couple points to ponder. Dede did his ACL (knee) in the first game of the season, and therefore is expected to be sidelines form most of the season, if not all of it!. :( This could effect his rating, if not this time around, then certainly next time. Shame, as I think he's a fine player. :o

Petric is currently rated 91 NOT 92. So not sure if you think he should increase based on that error or not. I think his chances of an increase have been boosted by his move to Hamburg and the fact that he'll get to play in the UEFA cup with them. Not sure if he'll get a 92 without CL experience though. :rolleyes:

Cheers,

Herby

Celozzi is rated 78 and he has played Karlsruhe's last 3 games. It is a bit early to tell if a 'massive' increase is in order' date=' but he was decent in the first game of the season from what I gather (I don't know about the second yet to be honest). Gorlitz is the usual right back; he wasn't great last season but I think he is only out at the moment through injury (I don't think it is anything serious) and I would assume he will get his place back and push out Celozzi, though that's just me speculating. Obviously if he keeps his place his rating will soar eventually but as German review is not far off I don't think any big increase will happen this time around.

[/quote']

I think your views and assessment of the Celozzi situation is very accurate Teb, the question will be how well can he play and how does the team perform until Gorlitz's return. He may just retain his place and if he does this I can see him hitting 85+. There's no doubting the kid's ability, he's come through the youth academy at Bayern and his performances for the Bayern reserves have been solid to very good at times. I think he'll hit 82 this time around so not a massive increase but +4 would be handy for the bank balance if you wanted to cash in on him.

Cheers,

Herby

Hey LKK and anyone else taking your advice' date=' :P

Just a couple points to ponder.[b'] Dede [/b] did his ACL (knee) in the first game of the season, and therefore is expected to be sidelines form most of the season, if not all of it!. :( This could effect his rating, if not this time around, then certainly next time. Shame, as I think he's a fine player. :o

Petric is currently rated 91 NOT 92. So not sure if you think he should increase based on that error or not. I think his chances of an increase have been boosted by his move to Hamburg and the fact that he'll get to play in the UEFA cup with them. Not sure if he'll get a 92 without CL experience though. :rolleyes:

Cheers,

Herby

I didn't know Dede got an injury. It didn't look that bad when he went off, oh well. I agree with you when saying he's a fine player and it's sad to see him injured.

And the Petric rating thread has already been mentioned and I've given my opinion on his rating after it was pointed out. Cheers. :)

does anyone know what is likely to happen to kevin kuranyi's rating? I know he wont be going down but is there a chance he might sneak 93?

I think it's a 50/50.

still too early in the season to tell if he deserves the rise. But if the goals keep coming, impossible is nothing :D

p/s his moustache in the euros kind of disgusted me :rolleyes:

cheers

Reasoning? lol :)

Look, I dont want argue, but I know the Bundesliga well too, of course I'm not making big reviews because I dont have enough time for those. Kuranyi was allways overrated by the media, he'll never rise to 93, simply because he doesnt has that class. Sometimes he has good periods, but overall, he is not reliable. However, I know he scored numbers of goals, I still believe he is not that class to be a 93 or more. I'm a Bayern and a Bundesliga fan, allways watching matches for long years, I know him well from those times when he was a simple striker at Stuttgart. He caught a good season at VfB, then Schalke hunted him down, but to be honest, this change was a real no matter to Kuranyi and to Schalke too. I respect Asamoah much more for example, because he enjoys football, Kuranyi doesnt.

Look' date=' I dont want argue, but I know the Bundesliga well too, of course I'm not making big reviews because I dont have enough time for those. Kuranyi was allways overrated by the media, he'll never rise to 93, simply because he doesnt has that class. Sometimes he has good periods, but overall, he is not reliable. However, I know he scored numbers of goals, I still believe he is not that class to be a 93 or more. I'm a Bayern and a Bundesliga fan, allways watching matches for long years, I know him well from those times when he was a simple striker at Stuttgart. He caught a good season at VfB, then Schalke hunted him down, but to be honest, this change was a real no matter to Kuranyi and to Schalke too. I respect Asamoah much more for example, because he enjoys football, Kuranyi doesnt.[/quote']

Lol, mate I know you know the Bundesliga and I don't want to argue either. Although it wasn't my question I like answers with reasoning and now you've provided that. Cheers!!

Lol' date=' mate I know you know the Bundesliga and I don't want to argue either. Although it wasn't my question I like answers with reasoning and now you've provided that. Cheers!![/quote']

:D I meant under arguing that Kuranyi is good or not. I think he is not good enough. Btw I know Your posts about the german players, and I wish I could have enough time to do posts like those :)