German Changes

Re: German Changes

p/s his moustache in the euros kind of disgusted me :rolleyes:

Lol, well I remember when the gold times there was the RAN Bundesliga, and Kuranyi was Stuttgart's player, and he got that moustance and special hair, and they showed how complicated to make that idiot moustance and that hair.. Long long hours at an expensive hairdresser. What a fashion-maniac.. :D

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: German Changes Well I just looked through the whole thread! (starting after the old rating changes). I have listed many players and hopefully did not reapeat any. Here you go: Bayern Munchen Ze

Re: German Changes Demichelis 91 - 92/93 altintop 89-91 jerome boateng 83-86+ petric 89-91 kroos 73-80 toni

Re: German Changes Not making this easy for me are ya Tom?? Ok' date=' here is the squad as per the club's website: [b']Weidenfeller, Roman (1)[/b] 06.08.1980 (1st choice GK. Solid but nit specia

:D I meant under arguing that Kuranyi is good or not. I think he is not good enough. Btw I know Your posts about the german players' date=' and I wish I could have enough time to do posts like those :)[/quote']

I think Kuranyi is good enough to be a 93................... eventually. But for now no. And mate don't be worrying your head about time, time is something not everyone has control over. But you're still contributing to the forum which I find great. Cheers again.

I think Kuranyi is good enough to be a 93................... eventually. But for now no. And mate don't be worrying your head about time' date=' time is something not everyone has control over. But you're still contributing to the forum which I find great. Cheers again.[/quote']

I want to see more from him for that 93..

I'm not worrying, I just have tons of ideas and posts to do but fail to do everything.. :) But thanks mate, cheers :)

What will happen to Ribery's rating.. he is still injured from the Euros and is now in light training i believe, are the brief erformances in the Euros enough to warrant him to maintain his current rating of 95? Or will he drop to 94 even though he had a superb last season

What will happen to Ribery's rating.. he is still injured from the Euros and is now in light training i believe' date=' are the brief erformances in the Euros enough to warrant him to maintain his current rating of 95? Or will he drop to 94 even though he had a superb last season[/quote']

SM said they wont review the Euro performances, but he wont decrease for that "small" injury. This time he wont rise because of that injury, but if he'll be match fit again, he will rise I think, because he is better and better than was.

LKK, what do you think about Patrick Helmes?

I know he is already 24, but he could be a great buy. He is starting ahead of Gekas who is rated 91 and he already scored twice. He also has at least 1 cap for Deutschland (i remember he played in a friendly against Romania in september 2007). I also know Helmes has great stats in the previous year in 2.Bundesliga with FC Koln:

2007 - 2008 --> 33 games, 17 goals

2006 - 2007 --> 19 games, 14 goals

Rated only 87, i think he can reach 89 or maybe even 90 at the end of the season if he keeps up the good form. Unfortunatly, i can't watch this player and i don't know how is he playing and what does the german media think about him

can anyone tell me what will happen to martin demichelis in the german rating

cheers

Wont decrease, but wont change either. He was elected one of the best defenders in the Bundesliga last year. He is suffering of a little injury now, but this wont make any changes about his rating. If he continues playing at the high level, he can go up to 94, but will see this when he will able to play again.

LKK' date=' what do you think about Patrick Helmes?

I know he is already 24, but he could be a great buy. He is starting ahead of Gekas who is rated 91 and he already scored twice. He also has at least 1 cap for Deutschland (i remember he played in a friendly against Romania in september 2007). I also know Helmes has great stats in the previous year in 2.Bundesliga with FC Koln:

2007 - 2008 --> 33 games, 17 goals

2006 - 2007 --> 19 games, 14 goals

Rated only 87, i think he can reach 89 or maybe even 90 at the end of the season if he keeps up the good form. Unfortunatly, i can't watch this player and i don't know how is he playing and what does the german media think about him[/quote']

Helmes - Hey mate. I agree he is great and definitely should be picked up. He actually has 6 caps for Germany already and 24 is relatively young. But we can't forget that the upcoming rating changes are based on last season where he played in the 2. Bundesliga. However due to his performances there and the ones so far this season I think he'll get an 88 this time around. However in the future changes (after the upcoming one) he'll definitely be going up higher and has a good chance at 90. Cheers!

can anyone tell me what will happen to martin demichelis in the german rating

cheers

Demichelis - He's a great player! Top defender in the Bundesliga this season and 12 caps for Argentina. Last seasons performances were amazing but as mentioned he got injured so only played about half of the games since the last changes. And he hasn't started playing this season yet either. There's no way he's going down but I don't think he's going up either. But hold on to him because in the changes after this one he has a good chance of going up. Cheers!

can u tell me if Rafinha has potential to go up

Rafinha - Played decently last season with his performances in the Bundesliga. However in his 10 Champions league games he played well and same with his 3 DFB Pokal games. He's a good player however he hasn't gotten any playing time yet this season. I'm not sure if it's due to the Olympics or if the coach doesn't like him. I don't think he's injured though. I believe he has a chance of going up to 91' date=' but also a good chance of staying at 90. Either way no way of going down, cheers![/b']

What will happen to Ribery's rating.. he is still injured from the Euros and is now in light training i believe' date=' are the brief erformances in the Euros enough to warrant him to maintain his current rating of 95? Or will he drop to 94 even though he had a superb last season[/quote']

Ribery - Ribery, believe it or not was the best player in the Bundesliga last season (in my opinion). He's the reason why Toni was scoring so much last season. And now he's injured, maybe the reason why Toni isn't scoring lol. :D But back on topic, his performances were amazing, he is a very important French international and 1 little injury can't lower his rating. I believe that the 95 will rest due to how well he played until he got injured. Cheers!

I'm sorry to repeat, but I've searched the thread and the forum, and I still haven't found a solid answer;

Toni Kroos. What will he rise to now? With his current stats and playing time.

And what will he get if he continues to play up until the german ratings? Just so I have a minimum - maximum.

LKK' date=' i have one more question :o:P

I've seen Vedad Ibisevic's stats and i bought him as a money-spinner. I am a patience guy so i was wondering what rating do you think he can reach after 2 rating changes[/quote']

Ibisevic - Well last season he basically only got sub appearances and he didn't score very often. But this season he's been on fire with contributing to every single one of Hoffenheim's goals (scored 2 and assisted 1 in the 3-0 win and scored the goal in the 1-0 win). So for the upcoming changes only a +1 on his hands in my opinion. But if he keeps up scoring goals like he is now he can possibly get like a +4/5 depending on if he becomes like top scorer or runner up etc. From this season I must say he's great, I hope this was sort of what you were hoping for (review wise). Cheers!

Markus ROSENBERG Frank BAUMANN Boubacar SANOGO all those 3 players from werder' date='any of them have chance to go up?[/quote']

I think Rosenberg has a good chance of going up to 90. He scored pretty much last season, started well this season too. also a regular for Sweden, i think he can reach 90 this time around ;)

Ibisevic - Well last season he basically only got sub appearances and he didn't score very often. But this season he's been on fire with contributing to every single one of Hoffenheim's goals (scored 2 and assisted 1 in the 3-0 win and scored the goal in the 1-0 win). So for the upcoming changes only a +1 on his hands in my opinion. But if he keeps up scoring goals like he is now he can possibly get like a +4/5 depending on if he becomes like top scorer or runner up etc. From this season I must say he's great' date=' I hope this was sort of what you were hoping for (review wise). Cheers![/b']

thanks m8. i hope i made the right choice buying him and Ozcan as money spinners, but only time will tell.

thanks again for helping, you have my rep ;)

But if I'm correct he wasn't being played or something like that because there seemed to be some sort of protest from the Schalke coach.

Ribas Diego' date=' [b']Marco Rafinha[/b] and Lionel Messi all played against their club's choices at the Olympics and were all starters. Marco Rafinha was very decent actually, and he was first choice right back with the bronze medalists. There were protests but when Schalke sued the Olympic side, it was too late...

But if I'm correct he wasn't being played or something like that because there seemed to be some sort of protest from the Schalke coach.

nah, he made all the games, not sure if he played in 3rd game of groups phase because i not saw the game but in others he played.