German Changes

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: German Changes Well I just looked through the whole thread! (starting after the old rating changes). I have listed many players and hopefully did not reapeat any. Here you go: Bayern Munchen Ze

Re: German Changes Demichelis 91 - 92/93 altintop 89-91 jerome boateng 83-86+ petric 89-91 kroos 73-80 toni

Re: German Changes Not making this easy for me are ya Tom?? Ok' date=' here is the squad as per the club's website: [b']Weidenfeller, Roman (1)[/b] 06.08.1980 (1st choice GK. Solid but nit specia

Re: German Changes

Markus ROSENBERG Frank BAUMANN Boubacar SANOGO all those 3 players from werder' date='any of them have chance to go up?[/quote']

Rosenberg - Amazing player for Werder. 14 goals and 9 assists in 30 games. Since the last changes his performances have been great! Plus he has scored 2 goals in 2 appearances this season. Also he has 24 caps for Sweden. This is Werder main goal scorer. And he's relatively young you could say. Definitely an important player for Werder. I say he gets a +1 (minimum) or a +2. If you have him hold on, you don't want to sell him that's for sure.

Baumann - Well since the last changes Baumanns performances have been very decent/good. In the Bundesliga, Champions league and UEFA Cup, all games were decent or good performances. Besides the DFB Pokal there's not much bad that you can say. He also has 28 caps for Germany (but that's a thing of the past). So I believe that he still probably won't go up. He hasn't been performing phenominally and there are other players with better chances of reaching it then him. I do believe he has a small chance of reaching 90 though.

Sanogo - My favourite player on Werder. Unfortunately I can't say anything positive. Since the last changes he hasn't played very often, and even when he did it was very poor. But he does have 13 caps for Ivory Coast. Still it will be hard for him to get a lot of playing time. He'll have to battle it out with Rosenberg, Hugo Almeida, Pizarro and Hunt. I say that for the upcoming changes he'll probably drop to 88. Cheers!

thanks m8. i hope i made the right choice buying him and Ozcan as money spinners' date=' but only time will tell.

thanks again for helping, you have my rep ;)[/quote']

Yes, good choices. Ozcan even got his first appearance for Austria in the 2-2 draw against Italy. He didn't play the best but still he did start against a strong side and not lose. He's a good keeper.

Also interasting what u think about Aaron Hunt chances?:rolleyes:

Hunt - Well since the last changes he didn't play that often but decent. This season only 1 appearance that was poor. Unfortunately he has no caps for Germany. But he did play 2 good games in the Champions league (scoring 1 goal) and 3 good UEFA Cup games. As mentioned by Hades I think he'll keep his rating for these changes because of his performances. But for the changes after these ones he won't do well. He has Rosenberg' date=' Hugo Almeida, Sanogo and Pizarro all in front of him. Cheers mate![/b']

Vidal is a player that i admire. Know he plays alot for leverkusen and Chille. Will he have a rise as im lining him up on alot of my sides.

Vidal - Vidal is a good player. In the Bundesliga since the last changes he has had good performances (this season and last). He also has 10 caps for Chile. But the thing that worries me is him playing against teams out of the Bundesliga. In his 9 UEFA Cup games last season he played horribly. It's sad to hear that about such a great young player' date=' but in the UEFA Cup he wasn't so great. But Vidal will either maintain his rating and also has a chance of going up. But I can't see him dropping. Cheers mate![/b']

last 2 im wery interasted in is Pasanen and Tosic any info about them?and thx guys for help B)

Pasanen - Pasanen is a good player as well. He has 45 caps for Finland and played well since the last changes in the Bundesliga. In the champions league and DFB Pokal he also played well. He is an important player for Werder and I believe that due to his good performances and consistency he'll be going +1 to 90. But he hasn't been that great' date=' so there's also a chance of him staying the same, but I guarantee he won't drop. [/b']

Tosic - No way would I keep this guy. He has played 1 game since the last changes. And he didn't play well. Although he has gotten 8 caps for Serbia he has almost played as little as Breno since the last changes. This guy is definitely going down to 87 because 86 might be a bit harsh. And guess who took his position? 84 rated Boenish lol. :D

LKK, you put me in a little dilemma after showing you consideration for Rosenberg :)

Do you think Helmes is as good as Rosenberg? Who is a superior player? And which is the best buy in long-term?

I need to buy one of them to be my 4th/5th striker (after Gomez, Adebayor, Pogrebnyak and Bojan) and i don't know which one. Helmes would also be a bit cheaper... Help me once again please :o

LKK' date=' you put me in a little dilemma after showing you consideration for Rosenberg :)

Do you think Helmes is as good as Rosenberg? Who is a superior player? And which is the best buy in long-term?

I need to buy one of them to be my 4th/5th striker (after Gomez, Adebayor, Pogrebnyak and Bojan) and i don't know which one. Helmes would also be a bit cheaper... Help me once again please :o[/quote']

First of all sorry for putting you in a dilemma. :D

I believe that Rosenberg is the better short and long term player. He has got experience and is much more consistent then Helmes. They're both great players, don't get me wrong but I would go with Rosenberg because he has a big rise on the hand (either +1 or +2) and is more proven then Helmes. Helmes also is more selfish. He's like Ronaldo, he can score a lot but shoots more then everyone else on his team put together lol. :D But he's still a fantastic players. Cheers mate!

First of all sorry for putting you in a dilemma. :D

I believe that Rosenberg is the better short and long term player. He has got experience and is much more consistent then Helmes. They're both great players' date=' don't get me wrong but I would go with Rosenberg because he has a big rise on the hand (either +1 or +2) and is more proven then Helmes. Helmes also is more selfish. He's like Ronaldo, he can score a lot but shoots more then everyone else on his team put together lol. :D But he's still a fantastic players. Cheers mate![/quote']

well, i decided to try to get both of them. I will surely get Helmes, but i don't know if i can get Rosenberg, but i'm gonna try to pick him for something between 8 and 10 millions, not even 1 cent above that. I'll keep Helmes until the end of the season, waiting for him to reach 89/90 and i'll sell Rosenberg after his TB will expire (until then he will be my 4th option as a striker) unless he will play amazing for Werder

cheers

well' date=' i decided to try to get both of them. I will surely get Helmes, but i don't know if i can get Rosenberg, but i'm gonna try to pick him for something between 8 and 10 millions, not even 1 cent above that. I'll keep Helmes until the end of the season, waiting for him to reach 89/90 and i'll sell Rosenberg after his TB will expire (until then he will be my 4th option as a striker) unless he will play amazing for Werder

cheers[/quote']

Good idea mate, they'll be 2 of the most influential strikers this season. The more the merrier. ;)

LKK' date=' can you suggest any player, for a small Peterboro team in an English Championship that will rise a fair bit. My starting line-up average is around 81/82. I've already bought Henrique.[/quote']

Hey mate, check out my thread. There are 29 players but they're not all risers, many are also talents and players that were requested to be reviewed. Still there are quite a few risers in the thread.

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=24224

Cheers!

What about heiko westermann? he will rise? thanks

Westermann - Westermann has been playing quite well since the last changes. Not fantastic however good. He also has 4 caps for Germany. Also his champions league and DFB Pokal performances were good. However I think we need to see more of him. He's has been good but nothing special' date=' he needs to really brake out of his shell to reach 91. So in my opinion he'll be keeping his rating of 90, cheers![/b']

Westermann - Westermann has been playing quite well since the last changes. Not fantastic however good. He also has 4 caps for Germany. Also his champions league and DFB Pokal performances were good. However I think we need to see more of him. He's has been good but nothing special' date=' he needs to really brake out of his shell to reach 91. So in my opinion he'll be keeping his rating of 90, cheers![/b']

Thanks for the information. and what are your opinion from bordon? and for ernst?

Thanks for the information. and what are your opinion from bordon? and for ernst?

Bordon - Amazing player who carries his whole team. He is the main component of the team. His performances are very good and is possibly the best defender in the Bundesliga. Honestly I'm confused why SM haven't put his rating up yet as he should've gone up for the last 2 rating changes as well. But this is his time to shine. He's going to reach that 93 and if he doesn't I'll be furious. He has been concrete in all competitions (Bundesliga' date=' Champions league, DFB Pokal) and is a much better defender then the likes of Lucio who's rated 94. [/b']

Ernst - His performances have been decent. He is a former German international but hasn't been that great. This season he started very well but last season wasn't as good. It was decent/average. I can in no way seeing Ernst go up. He either stays the same or drops (probably maintains his rating). Cheers and I hope this was enough.

Patrick HELMES

Bought Helmes yesterday as I firmly believe he's a certain riser from 87 to 89 and there aren't many of those around.

He's playing in a good Leverkusen side who have made a decent start to the season. They lost to Dortmund 3-2 and deserved a draw, before defeating 2007 champions Stuttgart 2-0 away. Helmes scored in both games.

He was close to making the Euro 2008 squad for Germany but the experience of Neuville was chosen instead. Helmes is back in the squad now and appeared in their recent friendly against Belgium.

He's been chosen ahead of the 91-rated Gekas and is playing alongside the 90-rated Kiessling who isn't in the national team squad. Other starters are 91 and 90, such as Rolfes, Schneider, Castro, Freidrich, Barnetta etc.

I'm pretty sure Helmes will rise two to 89.

Kobiashvili will drop? he played 2 of 2 games this season.. but last he only played 13 games.. probably injured.. but most of that appearances were after the last German changes i think..

any RM or LM or W that will reach 89/90 in this or in the next changes? thanks

can anyone help!!!!!!!!!!

these are from herby:

hummels 82 -> 85/86

howedes 79 -> 84/85

marin 84 -> 88/89

kroos 83 -> 87/88

tasci 88 -> 89/90

subotic 83 -> 85/86

sjakpa 80 -> 85/86

boenisch 84 -> 86/87

if they not increase slap him and rep him too, not me ;) i think some are optimistic, like the increase of kroos.. :x