German Changes

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: German Changes Well I just looked through the whole thread! (starting after the old rating changes). I have listed many players and hopefully did not reapeat any. Here you go: Bayern Munchen Ze

Re: German Changes Demichelis 91 - 92/93 altintop 89-91 jerome boateng 83-86+ petric 89-91 kroos 73-80 toni

Re: German Changes Not making this easy for me are ya Tom?? Ok' date=' here is the squad as per the club's website: [b']Weidenfeller, Roman (1)[/b] 06.08.1980 (1st choice GK. Solid but nit specia

Re: German Changes

Kobiashvili will drop? he played 2 of 2 games this season.. but last he only played 13 games.. probably injured.. but most of that appearances were after the last German changes i think..

any RM or LM or W that will reach 89/90 in this or in the next changes? thanks

Kobiashvili - Well you're right that he was out a while but since the last changes he played 9/16 games in the Bundesliga and his performances have generally been average. But he does also have 73 caps for Georgia. I don't think the small injury should make his rating go down' date=' I mean last changes Frings didn't play at all and kept his rating of 93. So I believe that he's done enough to maintain his rating of 89. Cheers![/b']

i only said what Herby said

Anyone feel like doing me a favor? Go slap Herby. :D

Kobiashvili - Well you're right that he was out a while but since the last changes he played 9/16 games in the Bundesliga and his performances have generally been average. But he does also have 73 caps for Georgia. I don't think the small injury should make his rating go down' date=' I mean last changes Frings didn't play at all and kept his rating of 93. So I believe that he's done enough to maintain his rating of 89. Cheers![/b']

thanks ;) about about the RM/LM/W, have you anyone in mind?.. as i will have to sell Valbuena because he isn't playing and in the other side i have Kobiashvili.. thanks again mate ;)

My ears are ringing and burning hot!!!

Hey, let's all chill. :)

No-one ever really knows a players rating when we are talking about 'big' jumps so it's all guess work to some extent. :rolleyes:

LKK, I know you don't think Tasci should rise and I'm inclined to agree with you based on his form for most of last season. He got injured pre-season and never really got back into full swing. Having said all that, he has been called up for Germany and I think you'll see him and Westermann feature in more of Germany's upcoming WC qualifiers as mertesacker and metzelder were poor at Euro 08. He seems to have displaced Manuel Friedrich in the Germany squad so I think Friedrich needs to drop to 90 or even 89 and Tasci increase to the same level (89).

Perhaps a few of my predictions were optimistic and some may not reach that rating in the upcoming changes but will as the season wears on, of that I'm certain.

Hummels and Subotic should both be 85 at the very least. Starting CBs for Dortmund and playing well. Hummels now has 20 BL games under his belt since the last increase to 82, so his increase is almost certain.

Subotic was one of the best at Mainz (2. BL) last season, and has impressed since joining Dortmund. By the time Germany is rated, he'll have hopefully played a few more games so I think he's in with a shot at 85 too.

Helmes and Marin, 2 players from 2. BL clubs last season now playing in BL. Both have recently been capped for Germany and are now considered fringe players in the NT. I think both have to get to at least 88 if not 89, perhaps by end of season but don't be surprised if they hit 88 this time around.

Henrique and Djakpa from Leverkusen. Both in the starting 11 and both performing well. Djakpa already has 20+ international caps for Ivory Coast so surely he's worthy of more than 80 anyway. He should increase by more than 82, as that's on par with a 2. BL starter. I think 84 is the minimum for him, if not even 85/86. Henrique has come with a big reputation, I think he'll have a good season and so will Leverkusen. Expect him to be 85/86 sooner than later too.

Howedes and Boenisch are still squad players but getting games atm, largely due to injuries but I think Howedes will get to at least 82, if not 84 and Boenisch should get to 86 imho.

That leaves Kroos. Some of you think I'm being optimistic. Perhaps I am. But he's getting games for a club, including a couple of starts, where the avg 1st XI is over 90 rated. Let me remind you he is 83. He's keeping the likes of Sosa (88) out of the team. He's played inteh UEFA cup and scored and assisted goals. I think he'll get to 87 if not 88. I guess we'll see ;)

Love you all (still),

Herby :D

any RM or LM or W that will reach 89/90 in this or in the next changes? thanks

hey Gizb,

I can't think of anyone atm tbh. I personally think Marko Marin could be in with a shot, but by season's end. He should be W/AM or LM/AM imho.

Other than him, I really like Jacob 'Kuba' Blaszczykowski. He had a very average season last year but has been great for BVB in pre-season and the first 2 games, including a gem of a goal against Bayern. I think, considering he's a polish international now, he could rise to 89 if he and Dortmund have a good season but it's a bit of a long shot.

Good luck,

Herby

haha that's funny Schafer now plays for 9th placed german division 2 side side Nurnberg probably go down to 87 get rid quick Gentner will probably go to 89 2 starts and a goal for atm a 4th placed Wolfsburg and he played 33 times las season:cool:

Don't forget that most of the changes are based on last season so don't forget to factor that in. Cheers! :)

How will Raphael Schafer do in the next change?

Rated at 89 just now. Thanks :).

EDIT:Christian Gentner (VfL Wolfsburg) aswell please someone. Mega quick please.

Gentner - Gentner has been a starter for Wolfsburg since the last changes. And the amazing thing is that at the age of 23 his performances in both the Bundesliga and the DFB Pokal have been very good. Unfotunately he has no caps but that shouldn't make to much of a difference. I believe due to his strong performances he can reach 89 in the next changes.

Schafer - Schafer was out with injury very much since last season. Last season with Stuttgart when he did play (since the last changes) it was like 5 games where he didn't perform well. But this season with Nurnberg has been good so far. Due to all of this he is dropping' date=' however SM don't usually deduct to much for injury. However I'm afraid that due to him now playing in the 2. division SM may treat his rating harshly. He's dropping, however whether he's dropping 1 or 2 depends on SM. Cheers![/b']

How will borowski do?:confused:

Borowski - Borowski has 33 caps for Germany and is still an important player for the national team. Also since the last changes he has played most games (for Werder) and his performances were very impressive. However he didn't play all of the games. However his Champions league and UEFA Cup games were bad last season. This season he has only been receiving sub appearances with Bayern. Due to the factors that I have listed I'm predicting that Tim Borowski will securely be holding on to his rating of 91. Cheers!

Borowski - Borowski has 33 caps for Germany and is still an important player for the national team. Also since the last changes he has played most games (for Werder) and his performances were very impressive. However he didn't play all of the games. However his Champions league and UEFA Cup games were bad last season. This season he has only been receiving sub appearances with Bayern. Due to the factors that I have listed I'm predicting that Tim Borowski will securely be holding on to his rating of 91. Cheers!

However, he scored the equaliser goal against Dortmund last week as a sub :)

Gentner - Gentner has been a starter for Wolfsburg since the last changes. And the amazing thing is that at the age of 23 his performances in both the Bundesliga and the DFB Pokal have been very good. Unfotunately he has no caps but that shouldn't make to much of a difference. I believe due to his strong performances he can reach 89 in the next changes.

Schafer - Schafer was out with injury very much since last season. Last season with Stuttgart when he did play (since the last changes) it was like 5 games where he didn't perform well. But this season with Nurnberg has been good so far. Due to all of this he is dropping' date=' however SM don't usually deduct to much for injury. However I'm afraid that due to him now playing in the 2. division SM may treat his rating harshly. He's dropping, however whether he's dropping 1 or 2 depends on SM. Cheers![/b']

What LKK has has is absolutely spot on. I just want to add something about Gentner. He was a Stuttgart player until a couple of weeks ago, who had been out on loan to Wolfburg (2 yr loan deal until 2009), but due to good performances and the fact he'd settled in well there and felt very 'at home' in Wolfsburg he asked for a permanent transfer which Stuttgart granted and Wolfsburg welcomed. Do not however think that he isn't a fine player, as a Stuttgart fan I fear we have lost another gem and potentional future German international. :( I too think he's capable of an 89, will depend how Wolfsburg go in the league this season but I'm expecting a top 6 finish from them.

Herby

Does anyone know what will happen to these players ratings? Ribery, Van Bommel, Hitzlsperger, Kuranyi and finally Sven&Lars Bender? I know it is a kind of long list but if you can be bothered to give good, well explained answers as to why they should change/stay then I will give rep generously!

And will start for the suspended Van Bommel this coming w/e ;)
However' date=' he scored the equaliser goal against Dortmund last week as a sub[/quote']

But guys, remember that the upcoming games you speak of will barely be included if not be excluded from the rating changes. Still he has a good future.

Does anyone know what will happen to these players ratings? Ribery' date=' Van Bommel, Hitzlsperger, Kuranyi and finally Sven&Lars Bender? I know it is a kind of long list but if you can be bothered to give good, well explained answers as to why they should change/stay then I will give rep generously!

Ribery - 95 already, was voted best player in the BL last season but can't see him hitting 96 unless he moves to La Liga, EPL or Seria A. :o

Currently injured, back in 4 weeks.

Van Bommel - Captain at Bayern, rated 92. Will hold rating I think as he's been recalled to Holland NT but could lose captaincy after 3 red cards in last 10 games.

Hitzlsperger - Now established in German NT - currently 92 and could go to 93 at the END of this season if he continues to play well and score for Stuttgart and NT.

Kuranyi - curretly 92, had a good end to last season but I don't think he'll hit 93, unless he and Schalke have a great season. Since they haven't qualified for CL, I can't see him rising but you never know.

Bender boys - still regarded as 2 of the brightest young talents in german football. Were part of the U19 German team that won the UEFA Euro champs this year, with both playing a vital part in that success. Unfortunately, their club 1860 are off to a terrible start in 2. BL (bottom after 2 games) and I don't think they'll rise above 82/83 unless 1860 get promoted or they move to a bigger/better club. :( Perhaps Sm will be kind and take their U19 successs into consideration but even then they would only rise by +1 to 84 max.

p.s. I don't want your rep. I reply because I want to. No bribes required. ;)

Thanks, Herby

But guys' date=' remember that the upcoming games you speak of will barely be included if not be excluded from the rating changes. Still he has a good future.[/quote']

LKK,

I never said that he would rise because of it, nor did I say that these next few games would be taken into account when Germany is reviewed in the near future. Was just pointing it out! :D

I think Borowski will eventually challenge for Altintop's place in the team as he is more suited in a wide role. His aerial ability is always a threat at set pieces so if he places well he could be a starter imho.

Mr How,

I thought Ottl was terrible last w.e. against BVB.

I heard Ze Roberto was missing due to muscular problems :confused: but I think they really missed his presence and work rate in midfield and despite kicker only giving the Brazilian a 3.5 for his opening day efforts against HSV, I personally thought that he was best on field. :o

Kroos isn't quite up to the standard yet, Ottl will never be, Ze Roberto injured, Van Bommel crazy and suspended, that doesn't leave many options in CM. I think Borowski will end up being a very handy player for Bayern this season, partly because of his versatility of being 2 footed and being able to play wide or central midfield.

Herby

LKK' date='

I never said that he would rise because of it, nor did I say that these next few games would be taken into account when Germany is reviewed in the near future. Was just pointing it out! :D

I think Borowski will eventually challenge for Altintop's place in the team as he is more suited in a wide role. His aerial ability is always a threat at set pieces so if he places well he could be a starter imho.

[/quote']

Don't worry mate, I know that you didn't claim any of that stuff. I was just reminding you 2. Also I like Altintop much better then Borowski. It's always exciting watching Altintop because he could do anything anytime. You never know when he'll take a shot on net and his free kicks are great.