German Changes

Insider

Re: German Changes

He's probably been mentioned, but I really think Pitroipa of HSV will definitely rise- probably to 87. I think Castelen will drop to 86; he hasn't impressed at all since signing last season.

As for Boateng, I'm not sure if he'll rise this time but with Kompany gone he may have more chances coming his way.

In one of my teams Im top of the league in EC div 2

I recently bought Olic' date=' he's scored 7 goals in 4 games.

If he really was to go up to 99, his ratio would be even better :)[/quote']

lol you do know he may not even rise i dont know how hes been playin but at most he'l rise 1 point

What do you think engelaar of schalke will rise too?

90?

I signed Engelaar looking for a 90 rating as well.

He performed well in the euros, and ousted serious dutch competition for a place, and even if SM say they won't look at it, like Mr How said, i'm sure it'll be in the backs of their minds.

He's performed consistently for FC Twente, and I think he deserves an 89 for euro and gaining a transfer into a team like Schalke.

I think he should get a bigger rating when he starts playing consistently, if he had played in Bundeslegia for last few years, he would have a 90 rating anyway.

btw respect for LKK, we prob haven't spoken before, but i always find your ratings accurate, and well founded.

repped.

answered my questions about Rensing and Lell who i both signed recently.

also answered questions about De Jong, on him, you reckon 91 / 92 is possible in next couple of seasons? as he becomes more and more established?

cheers

btw respect for LKK' date=' we prob haven't spoken before, but i always find your ratings accurate, and well founded.

repped.

answered my questions about Rensing and Lell who i both signed recently.

also answered questions about De Jong, on him, you reckon 91 / 92 is possible in next couple of seasons? as he becomes more and more established?

cheers[/quote']

Wow, your compliment makes me feel very good mate!! I'm happy that you like my posts mate, and you're being very nice and positive which can only lead to better things.

With your question about De Jong, in the next couple of seasons I definitely do think he'll reach those ratings. Depending on if he takes the experience and games and reviews his weak spots. However in the next couple of seasons he'll be playing very well (I'm assuming) so I'd say yes. Cheers mate! :)

Wow' date=' your compliment makes me feel very good mate!! I'm happy that you like my posts mate, and you're being very nice and positive which can only lead to better things.

With your question about De Jong, in the next couple of seasons I definitely do think he'll reach those ratings. Depending on if he takes the experience and games and reviews his weak spots. However in the next couple of seasons he'll be playing very well (I'm assuming) so I'd say yes. Cheers mate! :)[/quote']

No worries.

k, sounds good :P.

By the way, how certain are you of Van Bommel staying at 92? just making sure i shouldn't offload, i really like the guy, but worried about him getting crowded out of the munich midfield... :P

cheers again

what about Zvjezdan MISIMOVIC? i know for sure he will going up for at least to 90 but could he be possible up to 91?

TBH I'm not even sure he will rise at all. He's been playing well for Nürnberg but they got relegated last season. His performance for Wolfsburg this season has been good so far (1 goal, 1 assist in 3 games) but I'm not sure that will mandate a rise in SM's judgment.

(But if he does rise to 90, I believe Hajnal should deserve that rating as well...)

No worries.

k' date=' sounds good :P.

By the way, how certain are you of Van Bommel staying at 92? just making sure i shouldn't offload, i really like the guy, but worried about him getting crowded out of the munich midfield... :P

cheers again[/quote']

I'd agree that Van Bommel should stay at 92! I don't think his rating should suffer just because of a fall out with the dutch coach, he is a top class player. I doubt he will be crowded out aha although the munich midfield is top class, he was named the first non german Bayern captain for 100 years at the start of the season i remember hearing, maybe LKK could clear this up better haha

I'd agree that Van Bommel should stay at 92! I don't think his rating should suffer just because of a fall out with the dutch coach' date=' he is a top class player. I doubt he will be crowded out aha although the munich midfield is top class, he was named the first non german Bayern captain for 100 years at the start of the season i remember hearing, maybe LKK could clear this up better haha[/quote']

Cheers bud.

I'm sure LKK will as well, but that's pretty much all i need :D

Van Bommel is one of the finest players in the world (when he is not getting sent off :P)

these german changes are dragging on forever, i have 30 of my 34 players eligable for a change with this rating and im eager to see whats gonna happen, and hope i get some big increases before the end of the season (4 games to go)

Manuel FRIEDRICH - 91>90

Serdar TASCI - 88>89

Michael RENSING - 87>88

Ivica OLIC - 90>91

Will Lell or Fritz rise?

Lell must rise to 90 or 91, and Fritz, maybe he will go up by one.

Also I disagree with Klose's 93, because when he was on form, his rating wasnt better, and now he is out of form, he decreased? I dont like this.. I will keep an eye on Toni's rating..