German Changes

Re: German Changes

Kevin Kuranyi had a hard season in Schalke because he was the only forward who scored often and so he had no other forward partner who could help him.

thats why i think he played a good season and he has scored the most goals with his head.

Increase or not must be a decision from the sm team i can only say my opionion.

P.S. i´m sry for my bad english in all of my posts ;) i hope u can all understand what i want to say :D

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: German Changes Well I just looked through the whole thread! (starting after the old rating changes). I have listed many players and hopefully did not reapeat any. Here you go: Bayern Munchen Ze

Re: German Changes Demichelis 91 - 92/93 altintop 89-91 jerome boateng 83-86+ petric 89-91 kroos 73-80 toni

Re: German Changes Not making this easy for me are ya Tom?? Ok' date=' here is the squad as per the club's website: [b']Weidenfeller, Roman (1)[/b] 06.08.1980 (1st choice GK. Solid but nit specia

Kevin Kuranyi had a hard season in Schalke because he was the only forward who scored often and so he had no other forward partner who could help him.

thats why i think he played a good season and he has scored the most goals with his head.

Increase or not must be a decision from the sm team i can only say my opionion.

P.S. i´m sry for my bad english in all of my posts ;) i hope u can all understand what i want to say :D

your english is perfectly clear maier and a lot better than some english people that post regularly on the forum!

it's good as herby says to have another experienced person to report on their views in the bundesliga.

especially as you back up your ratings increases/decreases with facts and a good argument. always helps :)

Anyone think Alexander Frei will go up? ;)

He's having a good season with Borussia Dortmund and surely deserves an increase from 91?

Sorry if he's been mentioned on this thread already but I only quickly looked through the pages. :o

didnt he get injured like 3 weeks ago, something serious i think....

Being honest' date=' I don't know, have not seen anything on it but if anyone knows that woud be brilliant :)[/quote']

Swiss international striker Alexander Frei will be sidelined for around four months after undergoing surgery on his hip joint. The 29-year-old, Borussia Dortmund's top scorer this season with 16 goals from 32 league games, will miss his team's last game of the campaign.

Don't know how recent this is though, I could be wrong :rolleyes:

Swiss international striker Alexander Frei will be sidelined for around four months after undergoing surgery on his hip joint. The 29-year-old' date=' Borussia Dortmund's top scorer this season with 16 goals from 32 league games, will miss his team's last game of the campaign.

Don't know how recent this is though, I could be wrong :rolleyes:[/quote']

Thanks for that, by the way it says ' last game of the campaign ' I guess it was fairly recent. :)

He was injured on the 15th May' date=' I believe.[/quote']

A week ago then, at least it's at the end of season, so he hopefully won't miss out on too much of next season.

Big big problem for Switzerland ahead of their upcoming fixtures though.

Back to his rating, don't think he should decrease because of his injury as he won't be missing for too long.

If anything, I still think he should increase ;)

• 2 months later...

Hitzlsperger , a regular for Stuttgart, in his second season in which the team won the Bundesliga .His contribution to their success was a large one; he played in 30 of the team's 34 league matches and scored 7 times.after the world cup he has plaid 7 games for the national team scoring 2 seems a favourite in the german national team , he missed out the last rating changes , and now deserves a 91/92.,anyone agree?

Hitzlsperger ' date=' a regular for Stuttgart, in his second season in which the team won the Bundesliga .His contribution to their success was a large one; he played in 30 of the team's 34 league matches and scored 7 times.after the world cup he has plaid 7 games for the national team scoring 2 seems a favourite in the german national team , he missed out the last rating changes , and now deserves a 91/92.,anyone agree?[/quote']

This post will kill Fraser .... hahaha

I agree that he deserves an increase to 90 maybe 91 but no higher as he still isn't a regular starter for the national team but he is now an estblished squad player and one that will feature in the Euro 2008 qualifiers.

Herby

A week ago then' date=' at least it's at the end of season, so he hopefully won't miss out on too much of next season.

Big big problem for Switzerland ahead of their upcoming fixtures though.

Back to his rating, don't think he should decrease because of his injury as he won't be missing for too long.

If anything, I still think he should increase ;)[/quote']

Alex Frei is back in Dortmund today and will resume light training after undergoing a hip op in the offseason. He spent the rehab at home in Switzerland and is hoping to be fit again for Dortmund's 3rd game of the season against Cottbus, but the club doesn't wish to rush him back.

I'll update as more news comes to hand.

Herby

Heard of him the first time when I saw him in the lineup of one of the games that you mentioned. Not quite sure what to think of him, except that he's got quite some competition with Klose, Toni, Podolski. The other thing his selection shows is the Santa Cruz has fallen really really low on the pecking order. Many clubs are interested in him, and it should be almost certain that he will leave.

Heard of him the first time when I saw him in the lineup of one of the games that you mentioned. Not quite sure what to think of him' date=' except that he's got quite some competition with Klose, Toni, Podolski. The other thing his selection shows is the Santa Cruz has fallen really really low on the pecking order. Many clubs are interested in him, and it should be almost certain that he will leave.[/quote']

As usual you are right Snike, although you failed to mention Schlaudraff who's another option in attack. From what I can gather however, Schlaudraff, Podolski, Toni and Klose are all out injured atm, and Santa Cruz is out of favour (I hope he doesn't go to Stuttgart :P ). I hear Blackburn are keen :eek:

So Wagner might just get the odd game or maybe a good joker for Hitzfeld.

I too have emailed SM and posted on him in the DB section, so hopefully he'll get added.

Herby

• 2 weeks later...

Özil: 76 --> 83/84

Just to bring up up again... buy this kid. He's gone to 81 in the mean time. I expect him to rise more. He's made 20 appearances for Schalke so far. Lincoln has left and there's pretty much only 3 players who can take the creative midfield role on Schalke... Özil, Azaouagh, and Rakitic. Right now it looks like Özil's the favorite as he is starting in the season opener against Stuttgart. Even if the others displace him, he'll still see some decent playing time during the season. Enough to get a rise to mid 80's at least.

He's also an U19 international for Germany. Played well for them, helped them to the Euro Semis.

Just to bring up up again... buy this kid. He's gone to 81 in the mean time. I expect him to rise more. He's made 20 appearances for Schalke so far. Lincoln has left and there's pretty much only 3 players who can take the creative midfield role on Schalke... Özil' date=' Azaouagh, and Rakitic. Right now it looks like Özil's the favorite as he is starting in the season opener against Stuttgart. Even if the others displace him, he'll still see some decent playing time during the season. Enough to get a rise to mid 80's at least.

He's also an U19 international for Germany. Played well for them, helped them to the Euro Semis.[/quote']

I agree, Rakitic I thought would be the favourite to fill the vacancy left by Lincoln's departure but from what I have read and seen, he hasn't settled to well. I'd be surprised if Özil doesn't make it to 84/85 by the end of the season at least. :)

Herby