German Changes

Insider

Re: German Changes

Another goal from Subotic today to give Dortmund a great comeback from 0-3 to 3-3.

Westerman also scored a goal for Schalke' date=' I think he needs to rise to 91.

He has been scoring for fun lately and also scored for Germany recently.[/quote']

Totally agree and think that Subotic will rise to 87 and Westermann will rise to 91 in the next German ratings. A while to wait though!!

Over?

And Lell' date='Fritz,De Jong didn't get any rating change...I just don't know what to say. :(

I hope SM will change this mistake on Sunday.[/quote']

Very dissapointed if they're over... not just germans also dutch, even though it's wrong thread.

Lell should easily have gone up. I got De Jong but never expected a rise...

I hope so much i'll wake up and SM will have given us a present =/.

In the past, SM have extended ratings changes out another week. Just because on the "New Players" page, it says "Week X: Country" doesn't mean that it's "1 week".

What do I mean?

Well, they are basically saying that they are going to do that list of countries until they move on to the next. I've seen them take two or three weeks before to finish out a cycle. No worries guy!

But I must admit, if they truly are done, that's a major ...

Personally' date=' i think its not over yet. There is still week 6 Germany highlighted, and even if it change to week 7, they still can make changes for previous week, if they neglected some ratings, or maybe even change their mind due to some tickets or something like that.[/quote']

yer i've seen them do it before. Hope they will now.

if your all sending tickets can u please add on

Klose +2

They wont rise him. Klose's spring season wasnt so good, thats why SM felt they must decrease him. And they wont rise him by one or two, mostly because the players who really deserves higher ratings wont get their increasements too...

I honestly thought Pitroipa would rise to at least 86. His pre-season performances were amazing. Haven't seen him this season but 3 starts from 4 games isn't bad.... unless he played awful in that time :confused:

any opinions?

I think SM doesnt care about pre-season performances, and also about the first league games performances.. This can be the only reason behind the current "no changing system"..

I think SM doesnt care about pre-season performances' date=' and also about the first league games performances.. This can be the only reason behind the current "no changing system"..[/quote']

Well yes, doub't that SM look into preseason friendlies, and i agree with this, as this is just a tune up for the season, not really competitive matches.

As for the player, it was a bit tight raise on him +3, he had more than solid last season, and three starts (but also three sub outs) this season. Guess it was one of those 50/50 situations, and they decided for the lower 50 :)

Oh, and just to add, that i never really saw him play so can comment this strictly from his stats, does he looks good on the pitch? Its kind of odd to me that he was replaced 3 times