German Changes

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: German Changes Well I just looked through the whole thread! (starting after the old rating changes). I have listed many players and hopefully did not reapeat any. Here you go: Bayern Munchen Ze

Re: German Changes Demichelis 91 - 92/93 altintop 89-91 jerome boateng 83-86+ petric 89-91 kroos 73-80 toni

Re: German Changes Not making this easy for me are ya Tom?? Ok' date=' here is the squad as per the club's website: [b']Weidenfeller, Roman (1)[/b] 06.08.1980 (1st choice GK. Solid but nit specia

Re: German Changes

I honestly thought Pitroipa would rise to at least 86. His pre-season performances were amazing. Haven't seen him this season but 3 starts from 4 games isn't bad.... unless he played awful in that time :confused:

any opinions?

I think SM doesnt care about pre-season performances, and also about the first league games performances.. This can be the only reason behind the current "no changing system"..

I think SM doesnt care about pre-season performances' date=' and also about the first league games performances.. This can be the only reason behind the current "no changing system"..[/quote']

Well yes, doub't that SM look into preseason friendlies, and i agree with this, as this is just a tune up for the season, not really competitive matches.

As for the player, it was a bit tight raise on him +3, he had more than solid last season, and three starts (but also three sub outs) this season. Guess it was one of those 50/50 situations, and they decided for the lower 50 :)

Oh, and just to add, that i never really saw him play so can comment this strictly from his stats, does he looks good on the pitch? Its kind of odd to me that he was replaced 3 times

lets all send tickets

Adler +2

Rafinha +2

Lell +2

Ottl +2

Kroose +2

Klose +2

Westerman +2

Pasanan +2

Ze Roberto +2

Toni +1

Schweinstieger +1

Lahm +1

Demichlies +1

Ozzil +1 extra

Farfan +1

Probably the worst rankings I've ever seen, lol. Ottl deserves to go down if anything! There was only one ranking I partially agreed with on that whole list, otherwise the rest were way off: Westermann+2

Isn't it Belgium, France & Switzerland next week?

Haven't seen any messages about an extra week for countries in section 5 & 6.

Yeah players like Fischer and Gebhart deserve to go up at least 1 or 2 points' date=' so there's got to be more coming. No worries guys, next week will be German ratings too.[/quote']

Is ALEKSANDROV' date=' Mihail not going to improve?

He had a great u19 euro tournament and has now made a move from Sofia to Dortmund.

Surely he has to increase from 74 rating? Oliver Nagy went up from 74->76 and he wasnt any better than ALEKSANDROV.

Anyone got anything to say about that?[/quote']

Not the best thread to ask mate, if he changes he'll be graded on what he did at Sofia because he hasn't played for Dortmund yet. :)

Well if a 74 rated player has earnt a move to Dortmumd' date=' it would suggest that he was playing well at Sofia, right?

do the sm team actually look at these threads? or is it to distract us from being so dissapointed that our ingenious scouting plans arent blossoming?[/quote']

This thread isn't looked at by SM. It's just some of the more "aware" members about the Bundesliga sharing their views on players to help out other forumers. :)

Oh, ok.

So theres no method of raising SM's attention if you feel they have missed a trick?

--- I mean, the 'player rating' thread's description says that we should discuss it here if we think a player's rating should change, like we may have some say in it. But that isnt true then? So what's the point really in saying if you think someone should change, if the people who make the changes don't may you any mind?

Oh' date=' ok.

So theres no method of raising SM's attention if you feel they have missed a trick?

--- I mean, the 'player rating' thread's description says that we should discuss it here if we think a player's rating should change, like we may have some say in it. But that isnt true then? So what's the point really in saying if you think someone should change, if the people who make the changes don't may you any mind?[/quote']

send a ticket when you are signed in on soccermanager.com and they will review it

lol i can't wait to see how ratty SM are going to get when all these tickets fly in...

They've performed poorly this week IMO, they just don't seem to have bothered...

there's so many players worthy of a ratings increase, i'm most bothered about Lell because i have him, and my only right back at the moment is Gary Neville on loan...

Still, as stingray says, "Anything can happen in the next half hour" or maybe 12.... :P

The END .... the end is nigh ;)

I think it's over boys and girls :(

Sm have made their changes .... until next time!!!

Despite being a Stuttgart fan, I was happy to see Delpierre drop. There's no way he should've been a 91. EVen 90 is probably a tad high considering he isn't a french international. :rolleyes:

Herby