German Changes

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: German Changes Well I just looked through the whole thread! (starting after the old rating changes). I have listed many players and hopefully did not reapeat any. Here you go: Bayern Munchen Ze

Re: German Changes Demichelis 91 - 92/93 altintop 89-91 jerome boateng 83-86+ petric 89-91 kroos 73-80 toni

Re: German Changes Not making this easy for me are ya Tom?? Ok' date=' here is the squad as per the club's website: [b']Weidenfeller, Roman (1)[/b] 06.08.1980 (1st choice GK. Solid but nit specia

Re: German Changes

I've just re-checked and the last changes were on 28th/29th March after gameday 25 of the 07/08 Bundesliga.

So therefore we're looking at 9 games from last season and 4 from this season' date=' i.e. 13 games. Lell's played in 871 minutes of the 1170, scoring 1 goal.

Given this is Bayern Munich and given plenty of match time before I do think this justifies an increase to 90, which may still happen tomorrow. My main point was that the Kicker ratings say Lell is poor this season (agreed just 4 of the games) and this is why SM probably have not have given the increase.

But just to state my position, I think he deserves the +1 increase to 90, if he doesn't get it this time he will get the increase next time around, provided he improves his performances.[/quote']

I specifically remember it being on the 20th game day. Mate I need to know these things for German ratings. I can guarantee you that if anything SM's date is wrong.

Also I'm not sure what people are saying but a 3.40 or whatever he has is a good rating. :)

I have Lell in 2 of my 4 teams so I was certainly disappointed that he didn't get a rise to 90 but I can see the argument. In addition to what's been stated already we have to remember that Bayern did not play Champions League Football last year therefore Lell was not able to play at that level prior to now. I imagine if he keeps on starting in both the League and Champions League games we'll see a +1 or +2 rise come January for Lell.

The player I was most disappointed in not rising was Wolfsburg's Ashkan Dejagah. After playing 31 games and scoring 8 goals last year for the 5th placed side in the Bundesliga he's started off well again this season with 4 starts and a goal so far. Surely this player deserves more than an 87?

I thought that Mahir Saglik would go up as he has went down 2, and from the forums, he scored a lot in the lower leagues, and from that he should have went back to his 82, or more. So far he has 91 minutes as a sub, and 1 goal, I'm hoping he will get a descent increase for the next Germany changes. :)

I thought that Mahir Saglik would go up as he has went down 2' date=' and from the forums, he scored a lot in the lower leagues, and from that he should have went back to his 82, or more. So far he has 91 minutes as a sub, and 1 goal, I'm hoping he will get a descent increase for the next Germany changes. :)[/quote']

Trust me, with more playing time he definitely will because he really has the ability to score. :)

also I dont have him but i think Rosenbourg of werder bremen should have gone up surely

I agree, he was 4th highest goal scorer in the BL last season, equal wit Olic (who went up to 91) on 14 goals and even had MORE assists that the croatian forward. I sent an email to SM regarding him not increasing.

Looks as though they disagreed with my view on the matter! :rolleyes: lol

Glad to see Delpierre drop as he shouldn't still be 91 and Kroos and Vertonghen increase, as these were a couple of changes I fought for. :D

Good to see De Jong increase but Sestak and Rosenberg were very hard down by I think. Perhaps because it was their first really good season, so if they can consolidate on last season's effort then I'm sure they'll hit 90 in January. ;)

Herby

I don't know if anyone mentioned him, but Miso Brecko, has moved to Koln from HSV on a free and recently got an increase to 84.

If I'm not mistaken he played their last match and looked pretty good, and if he manages to keep his spot in the side I would expect him to rise to 86/87, which is the general rating of a Koln first team player.

I don't know if anyone mentioned him' date=' but Miso Brecko, has moved to Koln from HSV on a free and recently got an increase to 84.

If I'm not mistaken he played their last match and looked pretty good, and if he manages to keep his spot in the side I would expect him to rise to 86/87, which is the general rating of a Koln first team player.[/quote']

Yep, mentioned him in my Bundesliga risers/talents thread. Cheers! :)

Can i just ask whats your view on Mathijsen for the future? (Herby and LKK). He takes almost 60k of wage in my club' date=' and i am thinking of selling him now, as im have 1,3 mil in wages there, and he is not my 1st team player.

Can he hit 91 next time?And is he worth it anyway?

Cheers[/quote']

Well he's alright and played decently since the last changes (the ones before the current ones). But he's not really done anything to warrant a rise especially if the likes or Westermann and Lell aren't getting them. I'd sell him if I were you mate, cheers! :)

P.S - But he won't be going down either.

Well he's alright and played decently since the last changes (the ones before the current ones). But he's not really done anything to warrant a rise especially if the likes or Westermann and Lell aren't getting them. I'd sell him if I were you mate' date=' cheers! :)

P.S - But he won't be going down either.[/quote']

Cheers for the tip m8, was really thinking he will be 91 player soon. I guess u will sell him, hes not really material for Dinamo with only 90 lol

sorry if this sounds off subject but if van de vaart deserved to get an increase( which he didnt imo)' date=' would he get rated in the spanish changes??

im asking this because i have him in my hsv team and was half-hoping he get 95[/quote']

van der vaart plays for Real Madrid and will have the rating review in the spanish ratings (A few weeks away still)

Whether he goes up or stay the same I dont no :)

sorry if this sounds off subject but if van de vaart deserved to get an increase( which he didnt imo)' date=' would he get rated in the spanish changes??

im asking this because i have him in my hsv team and was half-hoping he get 95[/quote']

yeah he will get rated when spain gets rated but his games in germany will be taken into account so he might go up

Can i just ask whats your view on Mathijsen for the future? (Herby and LKK). He takes almost 60k of wage in my club' date=' and i am thinking of selling him now, as im have 1,3 mil in wages there, and he is not my 1st team player.

Can he hit 91 next time?And is he worth it anyway?

Cheers[/quote']

Well, I have a rather different view of him than what LKK said. :P

I do think he is capable to a 91 and was probably a little bit unlucky not to get an increase this time around.

As I have now said on several occasions, I'm expecting Hamburg to have a great season and finish right near the pointy end come next April. :rolleyes:

The club's board has invested heavily in the offseason and now HSV have as good a starting XI as any team in the BL, with the exception of Bayern probably.

However, these are the facts:

He is first choice CB for club and country.

He played 31 out of 34 games last season and has started all 4 of Hamburg's BL games in 2008/09, the full 360 mins and scored 1 goal. Even with the arrival of Alex Silva, I expect Mathijsen to retain his place, and that Demel will be the CB to make way for the young brazilian (assuming his adapts to the style in the BL).

He featured for ALL of Holland's important games (3 out of 4, was rested after the dutch qualified for the knockout stage) at EURO 2008 and I'm sure if the dutch has progressed a bit further and continued to capture the hearts and imaginations of football fans all over the world then he too would've been mentioned more often post championships instead of Puyol and Marchena. ;)

After all, and I'm going from memory, the Netherlands had a very good defensive record until they lost to Russia in the Qtr finals. They didn't concede a goal to Italy and only one (nice Henry goal) to the french before collapsing to the Russian who punished them with clever counter attacking football.

Mathijsen has started every game for his country since that devastating and bitter loss, so he's clearly first choice for the NT. He played both a friendlies against Australia and Russia (90 mins both times) and just last week, when the dutch commenced their WC campaign beating Macedonia 2:1 away from home he was at the heart of the defense again.

I think he is definitly underrated at present and is due to rise if he continues to play well, especially if Hamburg have an impressive season.

p.s. why is his wage so high? as a 90 rated player his wage should be around 45k or have I missed something? :eek:

Regards,

Herby

WOW, 1st of all Herby, cheers for detailed reply, i really appreciate it. Have second thoughts about him now, as i really thought he can make that 91, and than seeing De Jong go to 91... kinda heart breaker:p But yes i might keep him, as i have no doubts he will remain his spot in HSV and NT, so he should do it eventually. Just that wage is killing, like i said 1,3 mil in total, and he is almost 60k, not playing. Highest paid player in my team BTW. Have to give a lot of thoughts into this one.

As for the wage, i remember renewing his contract recently, and thats the reason thet his wage went up. I think he was around 40k prior to that. But still im puzzled by that, as i got him when he was 90, and didn't increase at all in rating, and now his wage went up by almost 50 %

Anyway cheers for the response once again, really great help