German Changes

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: German Changes Well I just looked through the whole thread! (starting after the old rating changes). I have listed many players and hopefully did not reapeat any. Here you go: Bayern Munchen Ze

Re: German Changes Demichelis 91 - 92/93 altintop 89-91 jerome boateng 83-86+ petric 89-91 kroos 73-80 toni

Re: German Changes Not making this easy for me are ya Tom?? Ok' date=' here is the squad as per the club's website: [b']Weidenfeller, Roman (1)[/b] 06.08.1980 (1st choice GK. Solid but nit specia

Re: German Changes

i think the old researchers were fired and these new researchers are noobie :P

ok maybe Bundesliga is not the best league in the world but still...

i just can't understand how in the world they could overlooked some players... :confused:

Unfortunately the Bundesliga and therefore the Bundesliga players are underestimated.. Thats all.. :(

WOW' date=' 1st of all Herby, cheers for detailed reply, i really appreciate it. Have second thoughts about him now, as i really thought he can make that 91, and than seeing De Jong go to 91... kinda heart breaker:p But yes i might keep him, as i have no doubts he will remain his spot in HSV and NT, so he should do it eventually. Just that wage is killing, like i said 1,3 mil in total, and he is almost 60k, not playing. Highest paid player in my team BTW. Have to give a lot of thoughts into this one.

As for the wage, i remember renewing his contract recently, and thats the reason thet his wage went up. I think he was around 40k prior to that. But still im puzzled by that, as i got him when he was 90, and didn't increase at all in rating, and now his wage went up by almost 50 %

Anyway cheers for the response once again, really great help[/quote']

That is a bit odd. Just checked 1 of my teams and he's on 44k. I thought wages were dependent on their rating so if he hasn't gone up since you've bought him, it seems odd his wages would go up so much. 60k for a 90 is too much, especially as Sneijder and Quaresma (both 93) are on 46k.

I know it is, and that's the reason i am thinking of selling him. Bought him quite a while ago, and he was my 1st team player. Now i have 3 better CBs and he sitting on the bench taking almost 60k every game. Here's the snap shot of my wages, and you can see that much better players have smaller wages. I mean, some 91 rated players are still on 20k salary...

Wages.jpg

Sorry to go off

A guy that surprised me not increase was Jerome Boateng.. :( i am expecting this guy to rise maybe an year ago.. :'(

Boateng is way to over hyped and I've mentioned that many times before. The only reason he was ever mentioned was his playing time at a young age. But he's not that good at all. Hasn't played well since the last changes and there's no reason he should have gone up.

k cheers :P.

Also' date=' i got Mario Gomez, you reckon he's gonna rise in the future? seeing as he's the best German striker at the moment like :P.[/quote']

Disagree with this. Not top German striker. Both Klose and Podolski are currently better then him. That's my opinion at least. I doubt he'll rise until he's actually useful for the national team and becomes top scorer in the Bundesliga. :)

Its odd how come jansen isnt playing :S

In england we only really get Bayern games and the occaisional other team if its like Bremen V Schalke but from what I can see Jansen isnt playing :(

and an even odder thing I was looking over results on SkySports.com and they had Jansen on the subs for Bayern during the 5-2 loss.

is he injured or lacking fitness i cant see why he wouldnt get in Hamburg.

hey James,

it's hard to say mate why Jansen is only warming the bench but some managers just don't like changing a winning team and HSV has been doing well. Had they've won last w/e away to Wolfsburg (a tough game as they are very strong at home) then Hamburg would've remained top of table.

Atouba has done ok at LB so maybe he deserves his place in the starting line up. :confused: Marcel did start the 3rd game of the season away to Armenia Bielefeld but was subbed out after 65 mins and only came on for the last 5mins in the 4th match at home to Leverkusen. Last w.e. he was only on the bench so things aren't looking promising but it's only been 2 weeks, he's probably still getting used to his team mates and the style that Hamburg plays. Petric has also only made sub appearances so far since his move across from Dortmund. Be patient! :)

I think Jansen will get his chance, especially after Hamburg lost 3-0 last Sun but if you got a GREAT offer for him then I'd seriously consider it. :eek:

He's a great attacking LB but tbh, I think he could end up like Urby Emanuelson and play LM rather than LB as he isn't a natural defender imho.

Hope that helps. ;)

Herby

Boateng is way to over hyped and I've mentioned that many times before. The only reason he was ever mentioned was his playing time at a young age. But he's not that good at all. Hasn't played well since the last changes and there's no reason he should have gone up.

He played last w.e. :P:eek:

and got injured! :o

I think he could end up at 87/88 if he gets games this year but don't be surprised if he doesn't move in rating.

I know it is' date=' and that's the reason i am thinking of selling him. Bought him quite a while ago, and he was my 1st team player. Now i have 3 better CBs and he sitting on the bench taking almost 60k every game. Here's the snap shot of my wages, and you can see that much better players have smaller wages. I mean, some 91 rated players are still on 20k salary...

[img']http://i346.photobucket.com/albums/p430/BadBlueBoys6/Wages.jpg[/img]

Sorry to go off

Hey BBB,

I had a conversation about this with someone a few weeks ago. Seems to me that SM have made a change to wages when renewing a player's contract. Seems like if you want to hang onto a player now his wage will go up, esp the 90+ players. This is not the case when you first sign them .... in all of my teams a 90 rated player still signs on for around 45k but it's only when you renew or extend his contract that his wage increases (and heavily so). Not sure if this is to stop managers from player hogging!?!? :eek:

Not suggesting you are mate, your team looks very nice btw but having now seen your team I would sell him. I still believe he could rise to 91 but you're better off buying someone like Tasci who could rise from 89 to 90 or even 91 by end of season and pay 1/3rd of the wages you are for the dutchman atm.

Hope that helps, cheers for the rep too. :D

Herby

• 2 weeks later...