German Changes

Re: German Changes

A few risers from Bundesliga 2 leaders FC Kaiserslautern based on the first 6 games:

1) JENDRISEK, Erik: F 21/81; Currently their top scorer with 5 goals in 4 starts.

2) KOTYSCH, Sascha: DM/D 20/80; 4 starts from 6 so far.

3) OUATTARA, Moussa: CB 26/81; Started all their games thus far.

4) ****, Florian: RB/LB 23/80; Started all games so far.

5) BELLINGHAUSEN, Axel: DM/LM 25/81; Started all games.

6) DEMAI, Aimen: CM/RM 25/80; 5 of 6 possible starts, 1 sub appearance.

*7) HESSE, Kai: W/F 23/74; 3 starts, 2 goals so far.

Of course it's early days but at the rate these guys are going it looks like they are the first choice players, and aren't the highest rated at the club either. (Highest being 85, and not all are actually playing first team football)

The next German changes are a long way away and so I will post again regarding these players when the time is approaching.

(To whoever knows German football, I have absolutely no knowledge about Kaiserslautern; all I know is Klose used to play for them. I have based this completely on what I found at http://touchline.onthespot.co.uk/guardian/StatsCentre.asp?CTID=12&CPID=24&TEID=76&pStr=Squad_Stats&t=4)

EDIT, BIG EDIT: One of the players names are censored.. it's actually D ick (without the space of course...)

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: German Changes Well I just looked through the whole thread! (starting after the old rating changes). I have listed many players and hopefully did not reapeat any. Here you go: Bayern Munchen Ze

Re: German Changes Demichelis 91 - 92/93 altintop 89-91 jerome boateng 83-86+ petric 89-91 kroos 73-80 toni

Re: German Changes Not making this easy for me are ya Tom?? Ok' date=' here is the squad as per the club's website: [b']Weidenfeller, Roman (1)[/b] 06.08.1980 (1st choice GK. Solid but nit specia

r they any good i saw them in under 19 torn they played alright' date=' any stats on them games played, goals scored? :D[/quote']

They are getting good experience playing regularly for Freiburg who are always top competitors for being promoted to the Bundesliga. They have great talent and are gaining loads of experience at an early age. They're good mate, and are always improving. I can't say much bad about them due to their still young age and bright futures. :)

They are getting good experience playing regularly for Freiburg who are always top competitors for being promoted to the Bundesliga. They have great talent and are gaining loads of experience at an early age. They're good mate' date=' and are always improving. I can't say much bad about them due to their still young age and bright futures. :)[/quote']

Sorry but they actually both play for 1860 Munich....and unfortunately 1860 kinda struggle again this year. They both get good game time though. Right now 1860 is 10th in the 2.Bundesliga (after they won tonight and have 1 game more than most teams) and both twins play regularly. According to Kicker.de Lars Bender (3.25 Kicker average) is doing better than Sven (4.33 average). Lars Bender also started 5 of 7 games, Sven has 3 starts and 3 subs.

Cheers

Sorry but they actually both play for 1860 Munich....and unfortunately 1860 kinda struggle again this year. They both get good game time though. Right now 1860 is 10th in the 2.Bundesliga (after they won tonight and have 1 game more than most teams) and both twins play regularly. According to Kicker.de Lars Bender (3.25 Kicker average) is doing better than Sven (4.33 average). Lars Bender also started 5 of 7 games' date=' Sven has 3 starts and 3 subs.

Cheers[/quote']

Sorry mate, totally forgot. Anyway the averages are very overinflated seeing as there haven't been many games yet. So this seasons ratings aren't accurate. You'd be better off also looking at last seasons. Still there haven't been many games played and 1860 Munchen are known as one of the better 2. Bundesliga sides. :)

1860 Munchen are known as one of the better 2. Bundesliga sides. :)

Sorry LKK, but I have to disagree with you on that mate. I'd rather say the 2nd half of their 2007/2008 season was appaling. This season they are playing equal rubbish, but at least saving some of the points. I think they are badly mismanaged, sad as it is, for they have great young talents in abundance.

Sorry LKK' date=' but I have to disagree with you on that mate. I'd rather say the 2nd half of their 2007/2008 season was appaling. This season they are playing equal rubbish, but at least saving some of the points. I think they are badly mismanaged, sad as it is, for they have great young talents in abundance.[/quote']

Hey mate, they have so many good players. I realize they've been poor lately but they definitely have the potential to advance. That's what I'm trying to say. Also don't you think that they're in the top 9 of best teams in the 2. Bundesliga? I mean do you value Wehen Wiesbaden, FC Augsburg, FSV Frankfurt, TuS Koblenz, Rot-Weiss Oberhausen, FC Ingolstadt, VFL Osnabruck, Rot-Weiss Ahlen and FC St. Pauli ahead of 1860 Munchen? I personally believe that 1860 Munchen has a much bigger chance of being successful then the teams that I listed. :)

Hey mate' date=' they have so many good players. I realize they've been poor lately but they definitely have the potential to advance. That's what I'm trying to say. Also don't you think that they're in the top 9 of best teams in the 2. Bundesliga? I mean do you value Wehen Wiesbaden, FC Augsburg, FSV Frankfurt, TuS Koblenz, Rot-Weiss Oberhausen, FC Ingolstadt, VFL Osnabruck, Rot-Weiss Ahlen and FC St. Pauli ahead of 1860 Munchen? I personally believe that 1860 Munchen has a much bigger chance of being successful then the teams that I listed. :)[/quote']

You are right in terms of potential as 1860 played many years in the Bundesliga not too long ago. They have many talents but failed to play good ball the last 2 years now. Most of the teams u mentioned are small lower league clubs that havent even been playing 2. Bundesliga every year. I hope 1860 is doing better soon (I think they will) and they probably should finish top 8 in the 2. Bundesliga.

Cheers

You are right in terms of potential as 1860 played many years in the Bundesliga not too long ago. They have many talents but failed to play good ball the last 2 years now. Most of the teams u mentioned are small lower league clubs that havent even been playing 2. Bundesliga every year. I hope 1860 is doing better soon (I think they will) and they probably should finish top 8 in the 2. Bundesliga.

Cheers

My point with those teams I mentioned was that 1860 Munchen are one of the better 2. Bundesliga teams. That's because Kgosser told me they weren't. That's why I mentioned all of those players. :)

many thanks for info on bender twins

No problem mate. :)

Anyone know why Neuer hasn't played a single game this season?

As has been mentioned he was injured. However have any of you guys seen some Schalke games while he's been gone. Did you guys see Fahrmann play in net? If so, what did you guys think of the young keeper?

No problem mate. :)

As has been mentioned he was injured. However have any of you guys seen some Schalke games while he's been gone. Did you guys see Fahrmann play in net? If so' date=' what did you guys think of the young keeper?[/quote']

Neuer is back after injury and he returned to Bundesliga football with a number of fine saves against Wolfsburg tonight. What's more, he even had an assist (!!!) for Kuranyi in the 93rd minute!

As for Fährmann, I think he's class. That's why I've launched a separate thread on him :)

LKK I agree with you re 1860's potential. The only problem is they have trouble converting it to points.

Neuer is back after injury and he returned to Bundesliga football with a number of fine saves against Wolfsburg tonight. What's more' date=' he even had an assist (!!!) for Kuranyi in the 93rd minute!

As for Fährmann, I think he's class. That's why I've launched a separate thread on him :)

LKK I agree with you re 1860's potential. The only problem is they have trouble converting it to points.[/quote']

Hmm, did he even have any saves in the game though? Didn't see any. I was much more impressed with Benaglio. :)

Fahrmann was good, he let in many goals (which could be distracting for talent finders) but when I watched them he had like no chance with any goal he let in. I think I'll check out your thread mate, because I support that player. :)

EDIT: Can't find that thread. :(

EDIT AGAIN: Found it! :P

• 4 weeks later...

Klose is having a good season now he has been decreased :S

4 goals and 5 assists i heard on TV' date=' and he also scored for Germany..

Hope he can maintain this form and get back up to 94.[/quote']

Klose's statistics so far:

Bundesliga = 10 starts, 4 goals and 6 assists. His performances have only been good though, nothing special.

Champions League = 3 starts, 1 goals and 1 assist. Amazing performances in the Champions League.

DFB Pokal = 2 starts 2 goals. Also amazing performances in the DFB Pokal.

He has been playing very well so far. But remember what happened last season? Beutiful first half of the season and second half was left with bad performances, no goals and only 1 assist. Let's hope that doesn't happen this season.

But that's nothing compared to Ibisevic. :P

Bundesliga = 11 starts, 13 goals and 6 assists. With best general performances in the whole Bundesliga.

DFB Pokal = 2 starts with 1 goal.

Not to mention that Ibisevic is rated 85 as opposed to Klose who's 93. :D

EDIT: Not only does nobody have no more goals then him (obviously, the margin is 5 goals) but also nobody has more assists then him. :)

Ok, so here are some threads I made. If you haven't already checked them out already I highly suggest that you do because they could be very helpful and help some of your clubs, especially the smaller ones.

2. Bundesliga U-75 (rated) risers

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=31848

Marcel Schmelzer (80) Dortmund Starter

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=31802

Stefano Celozzi (80) Karlsruhe Starter

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=31809

Vedad Ibisevic - Bundesliga Goalscoring Machine

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=28476

75 (rated) Bundesliga Koln Regular (Kevin Pezzoni)

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=31652

Also if you have any questions regarding German players, whether you are considering selling or considering buying one you feel free to ask me on this thread (or PM me) about how they're doing right now in reality and a predicted rating. I'd be happy to help, cheers! :)

yeah Ibasevic is doing great.

I am just happy Klose is playing well again.

Sadly though games from Germany arent being shown as regular as they were at the start of the season for some reason' date=' or they changed the schedual so I keep missing them :([/quote']

Ya that's the same here, however for me that's because the Spanish League started so for my program in Canada they play the La Liga games on Sunday and no Bundesliga games (only on Saturday).

Also about Klose, let's cross our fingers that he doesn't drop form like last season. :)

ivica olic

thiago nevez

ricardo osario

will they keep their ratings?

Ivica Olic - Ivica Olic has started all 11 games scoring 3 goals and getting 1 assist. However in the Bundesliga his performances haven't been so good. He also had 2 starts and 1 sub in in the UEFA Cup scoring 1 goal. His performances weren't good there either. Also 1 start and 1 sub in the DFB Pokal scoring 2 goals and getting 1 assist where he performed very well. And he also has 62 caps for the Croatian national team. However if he keeps up this form I predict:

91 -> 90/91

Thiago Neves - Thiago Neves has started 2 games and has been subbed in 3 times. In these games he has gotten 2 assists and hasn't played that well. Also 1 UEFA Cup sub appearance where he played horribly. Also only 1 cap for Brazil. If he keeps up not playing so many games and keeps up his poor form like right now my rating prediction is:

90 -> 89

Ricardo Osorio - Ricardo Osorio has started 6 games getting an assist. His performances have not been that great' date=' decent but not that good. Also 2 horrible UEFA Cup starts. But he also started 2 DFB Pokal games where he played very well. He also has 62 caps for Mexico. However his performances just haven't been that good. My predicted rating:[/b']

90 -> 89/90

Remember that these predictions are only if these players keep up their current form. This is because the German rating changes are still a while away. Cheers mate!