German Changes

Re: German Changes

Ya that's the same here' date=' however for me that's because the Spanish League started so for my program in Canada they play the La Liga games on Sunday and no Bundesliga games (only on Saturday).

[/quote']

Im not sure exactly why they dont show them here. At first I was able to see all Bayerns games when they werent doing so well then suddenly it reduced to one every now and then, now I havnt seen any German league football for a few weeks.

1 thing I wonder that you might be able to help me with. Whats the situation with Bayerns defence?

I am forced to keep up with them just by checking the score centre on Skysports.com, and a few weeks ago it showed Ze Roberto as Left Back and then for the past few games it has shown Ribery as Left Back.

I know Lahm is injured but im not sure if they are being used for defence or just Sky put their numbers in the wrong place.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: German Changes Well I just looked through the whole thread! (starting after the old rating changes). I have listed many players and hopefully did not reapeat any. Here you go: Bayern Munchen Ze

Re: German Changes Demichelis 91 - 92/93 altintop 89-91 jerome boateng 83-86+ petric 89-91 kroos 73-80 toni

Re: German Changes Not making this easy for me are ya Tom?? Ok' date=' here is the squad as per the club's website: [b']Weidenfeller, Roman (1)[/b] 06.08.1980 (1st choice GK. Solid but nit specia

I disagree about Neves. Excellent player and was good for Brazil in the olympics and hence missed some games. Though he is not playing enough right now I think he is a star of the future and would be dissapointed if SM decreases him:mad:

Hey mate. I must disagree with this comment. Just because somebody is a "star of the future" doesn't mean that you can't drop their rating. The whole point of ratings are to determine how good a player is and rating changes are to determine how good they've been in the last while. And with Neves, he hasn't been good. Germany hasn't been the best thing for him so far and that's why he should drop if he keeps playing almost never and keeps playing poorly when he does play. If he truly is a star of the future he will play better and get his rating back up again. :)

Im not sure exactly why they dont show them here. At first I was able to see all Bayerns games when they werent doing so well then suddenly it reduced to one every now and then' date=' now I havnt seen any German league football for a few weeks.

1 thing I wonder that you might be able to help me with. Whats the situation with Bayerns defence?

I am forced to keep up with them just by checking the score centre on Skysports.com, and a few weeks ago it showed Ze Roberto as Left Back and then for the past few games it has shown Ribery as Left Back.

I know Lahm is injured but im not sure if they are being used for defence or just Sky put their numbers in the wrong place.[/quote']

Hey mate, I don't think that the Ribery thing is correct however for the last 2 games Ze Roberto has played left back and Cristian Lell right back. So you sort of got the right statistics/statements from Sky Sports. :)

• 3 weeks later...

can anyone tell me about martin demichelis? what will most likely happen to his rating for the next changes? im thinking of getting rid of him' date=' so just wanted some advice,cheers.[/quote']

It's hard to tell, because Demichelis had a few bad performances lately (own goals) but I dont think that he will drop next time. Give him a chance and keep him, it's not worth get rid of him, only if You have tons of quality defenders. He is a reliable defender, I'm sure he wont rise next time, and also think he wont decrease.

Vedad Ibisevic - 89/90

...if Klose have 93 (only 5 goals ) than Ibisevic should have 89/90 (16 goals ).

Milivoje Novakovic - 87/88

Sejad SALIHOVIC - 87/88

Edin Dzeko - 88

I agree with all of those besides Ibisevic. Ibisevic is doing amazingly well however this is his first good season. Still it's amazing so there's the possibility of 89 but no way will he reach 90 (unfortunately). Cheers for the contribution!! :)

its unfair to compare Ibasevic to Klose...

yeah he has scored alot this season and is playing brilliantly. But Klose is one of the worlds best. He has contniuosly scored year after year not just for Werder and Bayern but also for Germany. He was top scorer in a world cup and has played at the highest level.

like LKK said he will maybe be 88-89

in the premierleague theres always players who have a great season and then do nothing the next season. Ibasevic will become great i dont doubt but first he has to do it for a significant time period.

he is from year to year in worse shape...

Last year he had a catastrophic season' date=' as all shows will be this year so...

...if Ibisevic will not go to 90 then Klose should fall to at least 92...[/quote']

it was only 2 years ago he was top scorer in Germany with 25 goals and also world cup golden boot winner with 8 i think. since then he hasnt scored as many but that is because he has joined a bigger club and they also got Toni who scores all the goals. Klose still scores a few though and he creates loads too. and he has been good this season.....

Im by no means saying Ibasivic is rubbish but there is no way you can compare him to Klose and say if he is 93 then so should this guy.

Look at Andy Johnson in the premiership.. he was 2nd top scorer in the premiership one year and would that have meant he would be 96 because Rooney hasnt scored as much?

If Ibasevic can continue his form for season after season then he will be 93.

Is Alex Silva' date=' the centre back from HSV, who is rated 90, a player to sign for the future. I see he has been appearing lately, but I'm not sure, as I have him and Trochowski in a deal. :)[/quote']

I don't think he'll rise to a 91.

Mathijsen has been playing consistent first team football at HSV since like 2 or 3 years ago, as well as playing regularly and very well at international level and he's only rated 90.

Unless Mathijsen rises I feel it would be unfair for Alex to rise.

Im by no means saying Ibasivic is rubbish but there is no way you can compare him to Klose and say if he is 93 then so should this guy.

Look at Andy Johnson in the premiership.. he was 2nd top scorer in the premiership one year and would that have meant he would be 96 because Rooney hasnt scored as much?

I didnt say that he must be 93...but only 89/90...

Bayern has the better players, but in Hoffenheim Ibisevic is not the only one who is scoring goals(so you cant say that bayern has

a lot of players who can score,not only Klose):

Vedad Ibisevic - 16

Demba Ba - 7

Chinedu Obasi - 6

Sejad Salihovic - 4

Is Alex Silva' date=' the centre back from HSV, who is rated 90, a player to sign for the future. I see he has been appearing lately, but I'm not sure, as I have him and Trochowski in a deal. :)[/quote']

No way is Alex Silva going up! He's going down if anything! He's playing horribly and was a very bad buy. So do not buy or keep him ok. However Trochowski is a different matter, he's probably going to go up. :)

How's Barnetta doing?

Any chance of a rise?

His performances have been quite good actually. And you also can't say anything bad about his statistics. 12 games, 3 goals and 5 assists. Chances are he'll go up but he might stay (probably not because we can't forget his internationals). But no way will he go down. Cheers! :)

Thomas Hitzlperger

He should stay. However if he continues to play for Germany and Vfb have a good season ie. top 3 or 4, which doesn't look likely,he could get 93.

Marko Marin

Well, should rise. Whether to 88 or 89 I don't know, LKK would be in the best position to judge:D

Lucio

Stay

Mohamed Zidan

Not sure.. sorry

Tim Borowski

Not sure...

David Jarolim

Should stay, but if HSV finish top 3 and have a good run in the UEFA cup he could rise, especially since he's captain and a regular for the czechs

Lell is an odd one as last season he played most games and was good in Sagnol's absence and almost everyone thought he was sure to go to 90. But then he stayed 89... This season he has played a bit part role and Oddo seems to be the 1st choice.

Reinsing is 1st choice keeper for Bayern now finally and is playing all the time however I heard on TV he has the worst record in the German league of all the goalkeepers regarding Saves per Shot. I think it was he only saves 50% of the shots on target.

anyone got an opinion on thiago neves? i think he's injured atm - only played a few games so far and was wondering if he'd keep his 90

Havent heard much of him since his move to Hamburg. He looked a superb prospect when in Brazil, however from what I have seen, his fellow countryman, Renato Augusto of Bayer Leverkusen seems to have settled in better and is playing well and is a first team regular, playing virtually every minute.

May be worth attemting a P/E deal to get Renato Augusto instead as I feel he will have done enough to hit 90 by the time Germany is reviewed again.