German Changes

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: German Changes Well I just looked through the whole thread! (starting after the old rating changes). I have listed many players and hopefully did not reapeat any. Here you go: Bayern Munchen Ze

Re: German Changes Demichelis 91 - 92/93 altintop 89-91 jerome boateng 83-86+ petric 89-91 kroos 73-80 toni

Re: German Changes Not making this easy for me are ya Tom?? Ok' date=' here is the squad as per the club's website: [b']Weidenfeller, Roman (1)[/b] 06.08.1980 (1st choice GK. Solid but nit specia

Re: German Changes

ahem' date=' been here a few days now ? i just signed him in gc50, would like some input :)[/quote']

Sorry for the wait, I was hoping somebody else would do it because lately I'm really lazy lol. But I'll do it just for you. Love you babe (only kidding, so don't worry yourself).

Well first of all his statistics are as follows. 14 Bundesliga games played with 2 goals and 4 assists (the team all together doesn't score much). 2 DFB Pokal games with 3 goals and 1 assist. Lets not forget his 4 caps for Germany. His general performances are very good though and probably the best on the team. But his amazing control, speed and eye for extraordinary plays definitely helps him. The negatives are his statistics (not all that impressive) and the poor form his team is having. All together I predict:

87 -> 88

Cheers mate! :)

Sorry for the wait' date=' I was hoping somebody else would do it because lately I'm really lazy lol. But I'll do it just for you. Love you babe (only kidding, so don't worry yourself).

Well first of all his statistics are as follows. 14 Bundesliga games played with 2 goals and 4 assists (the team all together doesn't score much). 2 DFB Pokal games with 3 goals and 1 assist. Lets not forget his 4 caps for Germany. His general performances are very good though and probably the best on the team. But his amazing control, speed and eye for extraordinary plays definitely helps him. The negatives are his statistics (not all that impressive) and the poor form his team is having. All together I predict:

87 -> 88

Cheers mate! :)[/quote']

Legend ! absoloutle ledge ! thats great news ! precisely what i wanted to hear, Hopefully he will move on so he can increas even more :eek:

and dont kid urself, you do love me and your not kidding ;):D

Legend ! absoloutle ledge ! thats great news ! precisely what i wanted to hear' date=' Hopefully he will move on so he can increas even more :eek:

and dont kid urself, you do love me and your not kidding ;):D[/quote']

Thank you for the absolute wonderful compliment mate! Wait, no no no no no. I meant the comment about me being a legend, not about me loving you!! :D

I want some opinions on this:

Landon Donovan is going to join Bayern on loan, right? Has it been confirmed?

I know he's a regular international player for the States, one of the most talented ones I've ever seen but do you think he will play much for Bayern?

He's currently rated 88 so I was wondering what his prospects are. Will he rise plainly because he's moved to a top league or will his rating stay the same and drop if he ends up as a benchwarmer- the way Podolski is right now?

Thanks in advance. (Maybe this should be in player assistance, but it is about German ratings)

Landon Donovan is going to join Bayern on loan' date=' right? Has it been confirmed?

I know he's a regular international player for the States, one of the most talented ones I've ever seen but do you think he will play much for Bayern?

He's currently rated 88 so I was wondering what his prospects are. Will he rise plainly because he's moved to a top league or will his rating stay the same and drop if he ends up as a benchwarmer- the way Podolski is right now?

Thanks in advance. (Maybe this should be in player assistance, but it is about German ratings)[/quote']

I think Klinsmann wants Donavan because he offers something different to the likes of Klose, Toni and even Poldi. He is fast and seeks the 1-on-1 situations, having said that I still think that come january, Gomez will join Bayern with Poldi going the other way.

My prediction is that Donavan will be used as a joker and/or sub mostly to break apart a tiring defense (much like Camara is used at Wigan).

Therefore I don't recommend you get him as he most likely will not rise unless he makes a HUGE impact in the 4 moths he'll be at the club.

Best of luck Darshan. ;)

Herby

p.s. How about VDV?? lol

Can anyone say something about Tasci's quality of play. Is he a future 90+ ?

He's Germany's best CB 21 and younger. Him, Mertesacker and Westermann will most likely be the three best CBs for Germany in the next World Cup.

Also, he never really misses a game for Stuttgart unless he's getting a rest, so he's durable, and Lowe really loves him.

I would expect him to be a 90/91/92 rated CB come World Cup time.

Landon Donovan is going to join Bayern on loan' date=' right? Has it been confirmed?

Thanks in advance. (Maybe this should be in player assistance, but it is about German ratings)[/quote']

The thing about Donovan is that he's smarter than what people give him credit for. He's an example of someone who uses his speed to always be in the right place at the right time.

With that said, three things are working in his favor:

(1) The two forwards ahead of him are considerably old, and often injured or under performing as of recently. Klose has really lost a step, and Toni has been hurt or under performing. The young forward ahead of him seems to be on his way out, or never plays. As it stands now, he doesn't have much ahead of him unless Bayern pick up someone like Gomez, Arshavin, or Adriano over the break.

(2) Klinsman loves him because he was his coach in the US for a bit. They have a great working relationship and friendship. Don't underestimate how fond a coach things of a player in regards to playing time allotted...

(3) He is one of the most-fit players in the world. I totally agree that US players aren't as skillful or creative as south american, european, etc... But we can be just as athletic. The training facilities in the US are just as good if not better than the rest of the world, and Donovan is a perfect example of what it can produce. In the end, his endurance and never-quit engine gets him a lot of his goals as he's still at his top gear in the 75th whenever everyone else loses a half step and is slightly tired. He's continually very fast.

Here's a great example of what Donovan will give Bayern:

Remember the 2-2 tie against 'Gladbach a few weeks ago? Klose and Toni were both extremely tired. They couldn't maintain possession up front.

Klinsman could have brought in Donovan in the 70th for Klose, and played him as a no10 AM (his purest position), and would have been able to track back more, and his change of pace would have easily broke down 'Gladbach's defense. That game would have finished 2-0 or even 3-0 instead of 2-2 because he would have been the change of pace difference.

---------------------

My prediction is that Donovan will first start as a backup forward for Klose or Toni, and will make appearances late in the games.

If he impresses or scores goals, I can see him either starting for Klose or a midfielder, and Bayern going to more of a

4-3-1-2

with Donovan being the AM. You can expect him to keep an 88 if he stays healthy, and if he impresses into the starting line-up, I have faith in him to reach 90. I think he's talented enough if given the chance.

(He's my favorite American player, although Bradley is gaining quickly! :) )

can someone please give me their opinion on Jan ROSENTHAL please. i dont watch the bundesliga and wanted to know if he has a chance of increasing

Wouldn't be too excited about him right now to be honest. His team aren't doing too well in the league' date=' and besides, according to statistics he's only started one and been subbed on in one match.

[b']SELL![/b]

Wouldn't be too excited about him right now to be honest. His team aren't doing too well in the league' date=' and besides, according to statistics he's only started one and been subbed on in one match.

[b']SELL![/b]

cheers buddy !

I was just wondering as i have in him for my GC10 Lyon, dont use him to be honest i just wanted to know his prospects, cheers Darsh !

np Adam.

Anyway' date=' I was wondering, will mertesacker keep his 93? Or will he drop to 92?

Thanks in advance.

Mertesacker is fine i'd say.

missed start of season with an injury then im pretty sure he got sent off which landed him with a suspension but he's played every game since then and performed on the whole more than well enough to merit 93.

If he missed too many more games, however, it could be a different story.

What will happen to Mesut OZIL of Werder Bremen. Currently rated 88.

Buying him for £2.7 million + Marc Crosas + Frederic Nimani

Good buy if you need a LM.

He was player of the month for the first month of the Bundesliga. Now that he's with Bremen, he's locked into being their LM/LW for years to come. I expect him to get national team mention at some point, as the main LM players in the coming years will be Ozil, Marin, and Trochowski, and Ozil can be as good as the other two.

Good buy if you need a LM.

He was player of the month for the first month of the Bundesliga. Now that he's with Bremen' date=' he's locked into being their LM/LW for years to come. I expect him to get national team mention at some point, as the main LM players in the coming years will be Ozil, Marin, and Trochowski, and Ozil can be as good as the other two.[/quote']

Great. I already have Marin :D and I Ozil will be good for my cup games and maybe first team in the future :)