German Changes

Re: German Changes

Nobody seems to have mentioned that Ribery got an increase to 93 - I think that is a little controversial myself - he was a player I was definitely not expecting to rise. Handy though as I have him in a couple of teasms!:D

For those of you wondering why I didn't think he would increase - He has just moved to Germany, what exactly has he done to deserve a raise in the german ratings?

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: German Changes Well I just looked through the whole thread! (starting after the old rating changes). I have listed many players and hopefully did not reapeat any. Here you go: Bayern Munchen Ze

Re: German Changes Demichelis 91 - 92/93 altintop 89-91 jerome boateng 83-86+ petric 89-91 kroos 73-80 toni

Re: German Changes Not making this easy for me are ya Tom?? Ok' date=' here is the squad as per the club's website: [b']Weidenfeller, Roman (1)[/b] 06.08.1980 (1st choice GK. Solid but nit specia

Nobody seems to have mentioned that Ribery got an increase to 93 - I think that is a little controversial myself - he was a player I was definitely not expecting to rise. Handy though as I have him in a couple of teasms!:D

For those of you wondering why I didn't think he would increase - He has just moved to Germany' date=' what exactly has he done to deserve a raise in the german ratings?[/quote']

He is been playing really well Leigh and been scoring goals. -

On July 6, 2007 Ribery made his first appearance against FT Gern in a friendly. The game ended 18-0 for Bayern Munich and Ribery scored 2 goals.

In his first competitive match (1st game of the Ligapokal), he scored 2 goals against Werder Bremen, one of which was a Penalty. Bayern ended up winning the match 4-1. He then played in the 2nd match of the tournament against Stuttgart, scoring once again to beat them 2-0. He suffered a minor injury, and was unable to play the final of the Ligapokal.

2 of them was in pre season so i doubt that will count but yeah i think its a bit generous too actually.

For those of you wondering why I didn't think he would increase - He has just moved to Germany' date=' what exactly has he done to deserve a raise in the german ratings?[/quote']

he used to be a 93. dropped to a 92 after his injury at marseille

just sold him for a couple of my teams as i didnt tink he'll increase anytime soon and how wrong i was!!! :mad:

wat abt van der vaart? went up to 93 too. any comments?

he used to be a 93. dropped to a 92 after his injury at marseille

just sold him for a couple of my teams as i didnt tink he'll increase anytime soon and how wrong i was!!! :mad:

wat abt van der vaart? went up to 93 too. any comments?

he was the hero of hamburg that prevented them from relegation . was injured when they were losing .

are the german changes done?

Get Pander too. If he stays fit' date=' he's high 80s[/quote']

Pander has just been called to join the national team (like Khedira and Tasci). Though a lot of people are injured, I think it shows his potential. Again, if he continues to start for Schalke, he should rise from the 86 that he's at currently.

Pander has just been called to join the national team (like Khedira and Tasci). Though a lot of people are injured' date=' I think it shows his potential. Again, if he continues to start for Schalke, he should rise from the 86 that he's at currently.[/quote']

Pander will rise. He scored one and assisted on another today, has been solid and with a call up as well? I could see him hit 90 by december.

• 1 month later...

Here are some Bundesliga players that might deserve rating changes. I’ve put a short description for each of them, can offer more detailed info upon request. I’ve focused on player/teams that I’m familiar with. For sure, there are many more out there so please add any others. For instance, the Karlsruhe team should probably be looked at because they are doing fairly well, but I don’t really track their players.

Werder Bremen:

Tosic, 87: Starter for Bremen, has played in the last 4 European Qualifiers for Serbia. 88

Almeida, 87: has been called upon to help replace Klose. Doing fairly well and starting to get national team appearances too. 88/89

Sanogo, 88: Same as Almeida.

Harnik, 81: Keep an eye out for him, he’s touted to be a big talent. Gets mostly sub appearances in Bremen but has now broken into the Austrian national team. 85

Hunt, 88: Kid seems to have some serious, career-threatening knee problems. Might consider selling him.

Borowski, 92: Has not played much the last year. 91, can rise again if he plays consistently.

Schalke:

Ozil, 83: Regular sub, playing very well with Germany U21. More to come for this kid in the future, I hope. 85

Rakitic, 85: Playing fairly well, has a starting spot. He’s also been added to the Croatian Team and played some games. 88/89. More to come in the future

Jones, 82: Strong season, was actually captain at Frankfurt (which should have gotten him mid 80s for that alone) before spending almost a year out with an injury. Not the most skilled, but always gives 100% effort. German coach has mentioned that he might get a call up soon. 88

Pander, 86: Also came back from a long injury. Playing well as first choice back, has played for national team, as England fans should know. Has been injured in recent weeks. 88/89

Wolfsburg:

Simunek, 81: Has started since he came to Wolfsburg. Used to be U21 for Czech, now called up for full national team, hasn’t played though. 86, more to come in the future.

Dejagah, 86: Germany U21, played for Berlin before coming to Wolfsburg. 87

Marcelinho, 91: Not as good as he used to be. 90

Josue, 91: Has looked average as best. I don’t know how well he was playing in Brazil, but if his performances don’t get better, he’ll decrease in the future.

Schafer, 84: Started every game so far. 86

Hertha Berlin:

Ebert, 86: Germany U21. Been a starter for a while now. 87

Andres Lima, 80: Was doing well in Brasil, has gotten several appearances for Berlin. 85, more if he keeps playing.

Okoronkwo, 80: Has gotten several sub appearances with several goals, spend last season in 2nd Bundesliga. 85, more if he keeps playing

Hamburg:

J. Boateng, 83: Has played well since arriving from Berlin. Now Germany U21. 86, more to come in the future.

Guerrero, 87: Has been starting, displacing Zidan (90). International for Peru. 88/89

Choupo-Moting, 74: Has gotten several small appearances, youth international. Keep an eye out for him. 80

Zidan, 90: Hasn’t hit the form that he had a Mainz in spring. Might eventually drop if he doesn’t break through.

Bayern:

Lell, 85: Has made many starts this season. Will probably be bench once Lahm comes back, but should be first choice sub for the outside back positions. 86/87

Altintop, 89: Has had a strong season in a midfield full of 92s. International for Turkey. 90/91

Demichelis (91), Van Buyten (92): I think their rating should be switched. Demichelis has taken the starting spot alongside Lucio, and he is also playing for Argentina again.

Kroos, 73: Has gotten his first taste of the Bundesliga. Probably deserves a small rise. One to watch for the future.

Leverkusen:

Barnetta, 88: Started for a while now, very dynamic player. A key player for Switzerland and has scored important goals for them. 89/90

Haggui, 86: Starting CB, 87/88.

Vidal, 87: His rating is ok for the time being, just keep a look out for this talent. He’s starting to settle and also play for Chile. If he holds on to a starting role, he should rise in the future.

Adler, 87: Still playing strong in goal. 88/89

Gekas, 91: Not hitting the form he had last year. Still plays for Greece, however he might go down eventually. If he scores, it’s been mostly tap-ins and he doesn’t mix well with the rest of the team.

Barbarez, 90: Still a good player, getting less time though and has also retired from international football. 89

Sarpai, 85: Played 8 games this season, almost 150 1st Bundesliga games in career. 86/87

Stuttgart:

They better get their act together of they’ll be decreasing by the end of the season.

Hannover:

Sergio Pinto, 84: Played whole last season at Aaachen, played about half games for Hannover this season. 85/86

2nd Bundesliga Players:

L.Bender, 79: Starting for 1860, playing well. Big talent. Low 80s

Gebhart (74): Getting sub appearances, youth international. Watch for the future. Mid to high 70’s.

F. Johnson, 80: another talent for 1860. Youth international. Rating is ok, but watch out for him.

Marin, 77: Big time talent, playing regularly. 80

Hennings, 78: Rating maybe +1/2 but watch out for him. Scores a lot for Germany U21.

Again, fell free to add. If i made a mistake, then sorry. Just trying to help and share information.

Here are some Bundesliga players that might deserve rating changes. I’ve put a short description for each of them' date=' can offer more detailed info upon request. I’ve focused on player/teams that I’m familiar with. For sure, there are many more out there so please add any others. For instance, the Karlsruhe team should probably be looked at because they are doing fairly well, but I don’t really track their players.

Werder Bremen:

Tosic, 87: Starter for Bremen, has played in the last 4 European Qualifiers for Serbia. 88

Almeida, 87: has been called upon to help replace Klose. Doing fairly well and starting to get national team appearances too. 88/89

Sanogo, 88: Same as Almeida.

Harnik, 81: Keep an eye out for him, he’s touted to be a big talent. Gets

mostly sub appearances in Bremen but has now broken into the Austrian national team. 85

Hunt, 88: Kid seems to have some serious, career-threatening knee problems. Might consider selling him.

Borowski, 92: Has not played much the last year. 91, can rise again if he plays consistently.

Schalke:

Ozil, 83: Regular sub, playing very well with Germany U21. More to come for this kid in the future, I hope. 85

Rakitic, 85: Playing fairly well, has a starting spot. He’s also been added to the Croatian Team and played some games. 88/89. More to come in the future

Jones, 82: Strong season, was actually captain at Frankfurt (which should have gotten him mid 80s for that alone) before spending almost a year out with an injury. Not the most skilled, but always gives 100% effort. German coach has mentioned that he might get a call up soon. 88

Pander, 86: Also came back from a long injury. Playing well as first choice back, has played for national team, as England fans should know. Has been injured in recent weeks. 88/89

Wolfsburg:

Simunek, 81: Has started since he came to Wolfsburg. Used to be U21 for Czech, now called up for full national team, hasn’t played though. 86, more to come in the future.

Dejagah, 86: Germany U21, played for Berlin before coming to Wolfsburg. 87

Marcelinho, 91: Not as good as he used to be. 90

Josue, 91: Has looked average as best. I don’t know how well he was playing in Brazil, but if his performances don’t get better, he’ll decrease in the future.

Schafer, 84: Started every game so far. 86

Hertha Berlin:

Ebert, 86: Germany U21. Been a starter for a while now. 87

Andres Lima, 80: Was doing well in Brasil, has gotten several appearances for Berlin. 85, more if he keeps playing.

Okoronkwo, 80: Has gotten several sub appearances with several goals, spend last season in 2nd Bundesliga. 85, more if he keeps playing

Hamburg:

J. Boateng, 83: Has played well since arriving from Berlin. Now Germany U21. 86, more to come in the future.

Guerrero, 87: Has been starting, displacing Zidan (90). International for Peru. 88/89

Choupo-Moting, 74: Has gotten several small appearances, youth international. Keep an eye out for him. 80

Zidan, 90: Hasn’t hit the form that he had a Mainz in spring. Might eventually drop if he doesn’t break through.

Bayern:

Lell, 85: Has made many starts this season. Will probably be bench once Lahm comes back, but should be first choice sub for the outside back positions. 86/87

Altintop, 89: Has had a strong season in a midfield full of 92s. International for Turkey. 90/91

Demichelis (91), Van Buyten (92): I think their rating should be switched. Demichelis has taken the starting spot alongside Lucio, and he is also playing for Argentina again.

Kroos, 73: Has gotten his first taste of the Bundesliga. Probably deserves a small rise. One to watch for the future.

Leverkusen:

Barnetta, 88: Started for a while now, very dynamic player. A key player for Switzerland and has scored important goals for them. 89/90

Haggui, 86: Starting CB, 87/88.

Vidal, 87: His rating is ok for the time being, just keep a look out for this talent. He’s starting to settle and also play for Chile. If he holds on to a starting role, he should rise in the future.

Adler, 87: Still playing strong in goal. 88/89

Gekas, 91: Not hitting the form he had last year. Still plays for Greece, however he might go down eventually. If he scores, it’s been mostly tap-ins and he doesn’t mix well with the rest of the team.

Barbarez, 90: Still a good player, getting less time though and has also retired from international football. 89

Sarpai, 85: Played 8 games this season, almost 150 1st Bundesliga games in career. 86/87

Stuttgart:

They better get their act together of they’ll be decreasing by the end of the season.

Hannover:

Sergio Pinto, 84: Played whole last season at Aaachen, played about half games for Hannover this season. 85/86

2nd Bundesliga Players:

L.Bender, 79: Starting for 1860, playing well. Big talent. Low 80s

Gebhart (74): Getting sub appearances, youth international. Watch for the future. Mid to high 70’s.

F. Johnson, 80: another talent for 1860. Youth international. Rating is ok, but watch out for him.

Marin, 77: Big time talent, playing regularly. 80

Hennings, 78: Rating maybe +1/2 but watch out for him. Scores a lot for Germany U21.

Again, fell free to add. If i made a mistake, then sorry. Just trying to help and share information.[/quote']

Good one Snike , i have the following , think of some and not sure of the others.

Luca Toni -Scoring well enough for Bayern , can secure a 95 rating .

Isaac Vorsah - Has plaid every single minute for 1899 hoffenheim and scored 1 goal . should rise from 72 to 80 (He made his national team debut for ghana)

Neven Subotic - has also plaid every single minute for Mainz 05 this seaosn . shoula also rise from 73 to 80

N/B:Take note of Isaac vorsah and Neven Subotic . If any of their teams qualify to the bundesliga . they will be rated higher.

I think Dusko Tosic should definitely rise to at least an 88, does any one have any news on Jan Rosenthal? Currently playing for Hannover 96 looks like a bright player, only 21 rated 87 scored 7 goals in 37 appearances for Hannover from midfield last season. This season so far hes got 1 goal in 8 appearances and is looking ok. Was wondering if anyone has any information if hes likely to increase or decrease in rating, on German players next rating change?

Mladen Petric currently rated 89' date=' he scored 6 goals this season, but he didn't play 100% games this season because he was injured, i expect +1.

He scored some really beautiful goals this season

[url']http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qePDL8EIYs[/url]

yes, he's scoring. If he keeps that pace, he should rise. How does he play on the national team?

There are some great players playing for Borussia Mönchengladbach in the second bundesliga who deserve rating changes:

Borussia Mönchengladbach

Marcel Ndjeng 83-85/86 He has gotten one goal, six assists and no cards in the nine games that he has played. Not an international but the statistics say it all.

Rob Friend 84-86 He is gladbachs top scorer with 6 goals and 1 assist in 10 games. Plays some international games but should play more.

Oliver Neuville 86-87 He may be old but it wouldn't hurt to give him a small increase. He has 5 goals and 2 assists in 10 games and is still on the international squad as a reserve.

Sascha Rösler 86-87 Another great scorer. 4 goals and 3 assists once again in 10 games. Not international but still deserves to rise.

Christofer Heimeroth 80 80-84 Starting keeper, he has been doing a decent if not good job and should get a minimum raise to 84.

Alexander Voigt 84-85/86 Doesn't have many statistics to boast with but has been playing solid at the back and has started every game for gladbach.

Soumaila Coulibaly 84-85 Has one of the hardest shots in all of Germany. Has only played 4 games, gotten one assist but has still played well. One point higher for me.

Marko Marin 77-83 One of the best young players in Germany, played 10 games 1 goal and 3 assists. He will go up for sure and is worth buying for your team.

Mladen Petric currently rated 89' date=' he scored 6 goals this season, but he didn't play 100% games this season because he was injured, i expect +1.

He scored some really beautiful goals this season

[url']http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qePDL8EIYs[/url]

6 goals in 8 games .... I'd expect him to rise, at least to 90, by the end of the season. He came from Basel to Dortmund with great expectations from the coach, management and fans.

He has settled in better than I thought he would and he seems to like scoring braces (3 times he has scored 2 goals this season) :eek::D

Herby