Sign in to follow this  
Insider

German Changes

Re: German Changes

He has some sort of hand injury. So don't worry' date=' he hasn't been dropped. But Fromlowitz is a safe replacement. :)[/quote']

Thanks. I thought as much, but didn't know whether Fromlo was gunna be an awesome investment, or if he was just covering. I figured it would be the latter, but thanks for confirming. :)

not sure if he has been asked.

What do you guys think of Andreas Beck? Played most of the games for TSG 1899 Hoffenheim this season. Fancy an increase to 87?

cheers

Yeah I'd guess so...

My turn to ask...

Compper to 88 accurate? He's been their captain + called up for Germany...

And Weis to 86?

He has some sort of hand injury. So don't worry' date=' he hasn't been dropped. But Fromlowitz is a safe replacement. :)[/quote']

Fromlowitz got sent off during the match against Wolfsburg hahahahaahahahahah.

The third choice goalie will now get 3 games to impress ;)

intresting certainly seems like his got great ability at that rate might snap him up for my everton team

how have Fritz' date='Kroos,and Jarolim been getting on as there all my everton team and would like to know if there any rating changes expected with these three[/quote']

Well -

Jarolim is playing well, and has a 3.07 on kicker (which SM apparently use to help with ratings) so he could be looking at a rise to 92!

Fritz isn't in very good form, and is in and out of the side. Not sure if that's injury related or not... I guess he'll stay.

Kroos is Kroos ;). Think he'll stay where he is for now.

Well -

Jarolim is playing well' date=' and has a 3.07 on kicker (which SM apparently use to help with ratings) so he could be looking at a rise to 92!

Fritz isn't in very good form, and is in and out of the side. Not sure if that's injury related or not... I guess he'll stay.

Kroos is Kroos ;). Think he'll stay where he is for now.[/quote']

thanks mate i dont really watch bundesliga all to often and if i do its usually werder but havent relly heard fritz play much in the 2-3 games ive watched him so i wasnt sure if he had a few niggly injuries or not, im chuffed jarolim may get a rise to 92 and kroos will go up in time anyway

I'm after some advice on Arturo Vidal. He's currently a DM/D but is he likely to have a positional change? I understand he is in for a rating change, probably up 1 to 89, possibly 90 by the end of the season. I am considering buying him as I am desperate for a DM but if his position is likely to change I wont sign him.

I'm after some advice on Arturo Vidal. He's currently a DM/D but is he likely to have a positional change? I understand he is in for a rating change' date=' probably up 1 to 89, possibly 90 by the end of the season. I am considering buying him as I am desperate for a DM but if his position is likely to change I wont sign him.[/quote']

I think he'll remain a DM/D. The stats I have indicate he's played at DM most of the time (14 out of 15 games), so you shouldn't have any worries. :)

I think he'll remain a DM/D. The stats I have indicate he's played at DM most of the time (14 out of 15 games)' date=' so you shouldn't have any worries. :)[/quote']

Thanks a Million. And these stats are from a reliable source, yes?