German Changes

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: German Changes Well I just looked through the whole thread! (starting after the old rating changes). I have listed many players and hopefully did not reapeat any. Here you go: Bayern Munchen Ze

Re: German Changes Demichelis 91 - 92/93 altintop 89-91 jerome boateng 83-86+ petric 89-91 kroos 73-80 toni

Re: German Changes Not making this easy for me are ya Tom?? Ok' date=' here is the squad as per the club's website: [b']Weidenfeller, Roman (1)[/b] 06.08.1980 (1st choice GK. Solid but nit specia

Re: German Changes

REINARTZ' date=' Stefan SUKUTA-PASU, Richard RISSE, Marcel NAKI , Deniz KURDOV, Atanas HEGELER, Jens will these rise ppplllleeessseeeee help[/quote']

Let's see:

Stefan Reinartz - only 5 minutes played in the Cup, the rest of appearances in the 3rd league team. Now on loan to Nürnberg from Leverkusen. Not enough to rise from 74 for me.

Richard Sukuta-Pasu - 5 minutes as a sub in the Bundesliga, the rest in the 3rd league. No rise for now from 75.

Marcel Risse - only appeared in the 3rd league. On loan to Nürnberg. No rise.

Dennis Naki - only appeared in the 3rd league. No rise.

Atanas Kurdov - only appeared in the 3rd league. On loan to Winterthur in Switzerland. No rise.

Jens Hegeler - 2 subs totalling 5 minutes in the BUndesliga. Not enough to rise from 78.

Sorry if it's not what you wanted to hear...

Does anybody have an idea on how these are faring?

MERTESACKER' date=' Per( He was rated as poor so far) Is it true?

Borowski

Olic

Thanks in advance:)[/quote']

Mertesacker - missed 6 out of 17 Bundesliga games due to injury and a red card ban. Due to this and Werder's poor performance in the Champions League I could even see him drop to 92.

Borowski - his 11 sub appearances show that he is not yet established in Bayern's midfield. However he has a good scoring record and with Ze Roberto and Van Bommel nearing the end of their time in Munich I can see him become a more vital part in the team. No change for now.

Olic - good stats but with Hamburg only in the UEFA Cup I don't see him moving from 91. However he has signed with Bayern and therefore I regard him an absolute must keep.

why not...Ibiševič? he is best striker in Germany....score 18 goals in league...and 5 for Bosna i think...

1. SM has never risen a player in the mid 80s that high and

2. they'd be rating him higher than players who have a solid reputation as strikers for their clubs for a good few years (defoe, pato, lavezzi, higuain, cavenaghi) for a 4 month period of good form after a fairly underwhelming start to his career (granted, not all his fault) so he'll probably get 88 for now

1. SM has never risen a player in the mid 80s that high and

2. they'd be rating him higher than players who have a solid reputation as strikers for their clubs for a good few years (defoe' date=' pato, lavezzi, higuain, cavenaghi) for a 4 month period of good form after a fairly underwhelming start to his career (granted, not all his fault) so he'll probably get 88 for now[/quote']

89 in my opinion since Hoffenheim are 1st and his good form and top scorer of the Bundesliga should help. Also something like 1st rank from kicker website.

Cheers

Is Howedes that good? I picked him up' date=' in GC17 ages ago, simply because he was young and played for a good club.[/quote']

i think the low number of games that he has played (11) compared to the likes of ibisevic and augusto (17 each) may be slightly distorting his rating, but apparently he is very highly rated in germany

Asked this in another German thread but got no reply, so i'll try here :D

I'd be interested to see peoples thoughts on Khedira, I have him down as 11 starts in the league, 3 sub, 5 goals. In the UEFA 3 starts 1 goal.

Also Cícero at Hertha, 17 starts 5 goals, 5 UEFA starts 1 sub 1 goal.

It'd be handy if someone who watches a lot of German football could help because I know SM base German ratings from the ratings in Kicker rather than stats alone. Thanks