German Changes

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: German Changes Well I just looked through the whole thread! (starting after the old rating changes). I have listed many players and hopefully did not reapeat any. Here you go: Bayern Munchen Ze

Re: German Changes Demichelis 91 - 92/93 altintop 89-91 jerome boateng 83-86+ petric 89-91 kroos 73-80 toni

Re: German Changes Not making this easy for me are ya Tom?? Ok' date=' here is the squad as per the club's website: [b']Weidenfeller, Roman (1)[/b] 06.08.1980 (1st choice GK. Solid but nit specia

Re: German Changes

Any ideas on these please. Marvin Commper. Demba Ba. Tobias Weis. Matthias Jaissle. Timo Gebhart. thanks. Also is Howedes that good? I sold him but will try to resign him when his bans up. Ive read somewhere Juve are after him

The Hoffenheim players will get good rises. Gebhart won't rise this time, he is one for the future. I would get Howedes when you can, he will get a good rise.

Ribery is top of the kicker mag's top players and is obv playing very well... will he eva have a chance of reaching 96 whilst he plays in germany or is that too high for bundesliga football??

also after having a £140 million price tag placed upon him i now doubt he will eva move lol, therefore if u cant reach 96 in german football then the best he can hope for is to maintain his 95 :(

great player tho :D

Asked this in another German thread but got no reply' date=' so i'll try here :D[/quote']

I think Khedira could profit from Pardo's departure at Stuttgart. They obviously feel he's ready to take over role of midfield general in the DM position. He chipped in with a few crucial goals prior to the winter break. I'm tipping he'll finish the season rated 89 and next season he could hit 90 but would need a re-call to the german NT to achieve this.

Cheers,

Herby

no chance those guyswill rise that high' date=' especially ibisevic, novakovic and olic[/quote']

I agree that Ibisevic won't break 90 next ratings changes (and now that his knee is ****** I doubt he'll even get past 88).

I think Novakovic will also only hit 88.

Ba and Obasi could get the same, and possibly higher if they continue the form they have shown during the first half of the season, AND IF Hoffenheim win the flag. :eek: Losing Ibisevic is of course a massive blow for them.

As for Olic, I'll go out on a limb and say he and his countryman Petric will reach 92 within the next 12 months :o Just the fact that Bayern have signed him will help his cause (right or wrong ... it will). ;)

Herby

JOSIP ŠIMUNIĆ 90-best defender in Germany!!!

I agree with this comment! :eek:

If purely based on form (which SM ratings are) he has been the stand-out CB in the BL so far this season. Sure, Demichelis, Mertesacker, Bordon, Lucio are still the benchmark in the german league but I think Kicker is right when they said that Simunic was 'top of the class'.

A close second was Geromel, also deservedly so.

I think Simunic WILL get to 90 if not 91 as Hertha's defensive record this season has been exceptional which is largely due to him and A. Friedrich in the heart of the defense. Also Geromel could well steal a 89 imho. :eek:

Herby