German Changes

Re: German Changes

Agree with ALL except Tasci .. I don't rate him that highly and think he still has a lot to learn! In fact I think at 89 he's even a bit overrated and wouldn't be surprised if SM brought him down a notch.

I agree with you there about Tasci, he does need allot to learn.I think 89 is good but the next rating changes he wont Increase or Decrease he will stay.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: German Changes Well I just looked through the whole thread! (starting after the old rating changes). I have listed many players and hopefully did not reapeat any. Here you go: Bayern Munchen Ze

Re: German Changes Demichelis 91 - 92/93 altintop 89-91 jerome boateng 83-86+ petric 89-91 kroos 73-80 toni

Re: German Changes Not making this easy for me are ya Tom?? Ok' date=' here is the squad as per the club's website: [b']Weidenfeller, Roman (1)[/b] 06.08.1980 (1st choice GK. Solid but nit specia

I agree with you there about Tasci' date=' he does need allot to learn.I think 89 is good but the next rating changes he wont Increase or Decrease he will stay.[/quote']

He looked out of his depth against Bayern (in the 5-1 cup thrashing this week), mind you so did most of the Stuttgart team and yeah I know some of you will say, but he had to mark Toni and Klose - 2 world class CFs. This is true, but it gives you a yardstick to measure how good the kid is. I'm not saying he's useless but I doubt he'll ever make it to 94 on SM. I could be wrong but Lahm, Mertesacker, etc were better at his age already imho.

Herby

He looked out of his depth against Bayern (in the 5-1 cup thrashing this week)' date=' mind you so did most of the Stuttgart team and yeah I know some of you will say, but he had to mark Toni and Klose - 2 world class CFs. This is true, but it gives you a yardstick to measure how good the kid is. I'm not saying he's useless but I doubt he'll ever make it to 94 on SM. I could be wrong but Lahm, Mertesacker, etc were better at his age already imho.

Herby[/quote']

Lamh and Mertesacker are class Defenders, Maybe Tasci can learn from them B)

Ive never seen Tasci play, so i was was wondering how he did when he Marked Toni and Klose i guess he did very bad?

Tasci:

I think he's as good as his 89 rating. To be honest, I think Osorio -- who plays on his right -- and Delpierre -- who plays on his left as a fellow CB -- are both really really slow. Because of this, I think Tasci tries to hard to pick up for them. If you placed him with a better D (or he grows up a bit and dominates on his own), I think he'll show just how good he is.

Also, with him only being 21, I think he'll be just as good as Mertesaker was at 23 once Tasci turns 23 himself....

------------------------

Gebhart:

My apologies. Spelled it wrong :). He's still really good. By the way, Jungwirth (on the German U19 team with Gebhart and was captain) was awesome.

--------------------------

German U19:

And actually, I had Lars Bender as the best U19 player from Germany last cup last summer. Dude just snuffed out any attack as a DM. He's going to be the next Frings for sure. My order of best players from last summer:

Lars Bender (DM)

Gebhart (CM)

Nsereko (W)

Jungwirth (CB)

Fischer (F)

-----------------------

Daniel Schwaab:

I hadn't heard where he signed. If he's going to BvB, great signing for them! He's been the starting German RB for the generation U21 team, and I don't see him giving that up. He's by far the best RB German has to offer under 21 years old.

I was hoping Stuttgart would get him and ship Osorio out.

Tasci:

I think he's as good as his 89 rating. To be honest' date=' I think Osorio -- who plays on his right -- and Delpierre -- who plays on his left as a fellow CB -- are both really really slow. Because of this, I think Tasci tries to hard to pick up for them. If you placed him with a better D (or he grows up a bit and dominates on his own), I think he'll show just how good he is.

Also, with him only being 21, I think he'll be just as good as Mertesaker was at 23 once Tasci turns 23 himself....

------------------------

Gebhart:

My apologies. Spelled it wrong :). He's still really good. By the way, Jungwirth (on the German U19 team with Gebhart and was captain) was awesome.

--------------------------

German U19:

And actually, I had Lars Bender as the best U19 player from Germany last cup last summer. Dude just snuffed out any attack as a DM. He's going to be the next Frings for sure. My order of best players from last summer:

Lars Bender (DM)

Gebhart (CM)

Nsereko (W)

Jungwirth (CB)

Fischer (F)

-----------------------

Daniel Schwaab:

I hadn't heard where he signed. If he's going to BvB, great signing for them! He's been the starting German RB for the generation U21 team, and I don't see him giving that up. He's by far the best RB German has to offer under 21 years old.

I was hoping Stuttgart would get him and ship Osorio out.[/quote']

Tasci - you may be right. Osario and Delpierre MUST drop. I campaigned hard last time for Delpierre to lose his 91 and drop to at least 90 (if not 89). He was the last change that SM made as part of the german ratings. I received an email that said, they disagreed with Osario having a decrease which made me wonder how good their 'continental' experts really are.

Let's give him time, but a 94 prediction is a BIG call. I think the chances that Hummel ends up being higher in a year or so are quite good. :eek:

U19 German team - Yup, I thought the entire team was good, but I'd throw Risse and Reinartz in there as well. Risse was always dangerous down the wing and Reinartz proved good in defense and was active overlapping and going fwd, reminding me of a young Lahm. :o

But I think your top 3 are spot on ;)

Btw - Fischer wasn't part of that squad, Sukuta-Paso is probably who you mean. :P

Daniel Schwaab - did you see my edit? :confused: The U20 german international signed a contract back in Oct 08 (theoretically illegal) with Bayer Leverkusen. My guess is he'll play RB with Castro playing as a RM (unless Schneider returns to full fitness but at his age I think they'll use him sparingly and mostly as an impact player off the bench).

Herby

Leverkusen got him? Man, they are freaking animals. If Leverkusen can keep their team intact, and let Risse and Rienartz grow, they are looking at being champs (finally) in a few years. Freaking unbelievable how good their youth is!!!

(makes me sad. I wish I would have picked them as my fav over stuttgart long ago lol)

Hummels is always injured :(

If he wasn't so injury-prone this season' date=' he could've got an 88 at the end of the season[/quote']

He's missed 6 games through injury, played the other 12 and scored 1 goal (3 YCs). I think he'll make 87 this time around but if he stays fit look out.

The dark horse tip could be A. BECK ;) The former Stuttgart utility has established himself as a contender for Loew NT, in which case could rise to 88 or higher. :eek:

Herby

• 4 weeks later...

He's missed 6 games through injury' date=' played the other 12 and scored 1 goal (3 YCs). I think he'll make 87 this time around but if he stays fit look out.

The dark horse tip could be [b']A. BECK[/b] ;) The former Stuttgart utility has established himself as a contender for Loew NT, in which case could rise to 88 or higher. :eek:

Herby

I remember watching him in Rangers' away match against Stuttgart which we lost 2-1. He was absolutely brilliant, the stand out in their team, well, for me anyway. Looks like he's kept it up.

What's better, I signed him from an unmanaged club in GC13 :P.

Absolutely loads of high-rated risers in Germany, loads of lower rated ones as well. Stocked up my teams of late, lucky that Germany wasn't reviewed over the last few days. :)

Kris or Herby, any opinions on Eilhoff of Arminia Bielefeld? Started every game in goal, rated just 84.

How's he played? Rise to 86 or 87? I imagine 86 but it depends how he's played I suppose.

Absolutely loads of high-rated risers in Germany' date=' loads of lower rated ones as well. Stocked up my teams of late, lucky that Germany wasn't reviewed over the last few days. :)

Kris or Herby, any opinions on Eilhoff of Arminia Bielefeld? Started every game in goal, rated just 84.

How's he played? Rise to 86 or 87? I imagine 86 but it depends how he's played I suppose.[/quote']

I'm not Kris or Herby, but whatever... Here's my opinion :P

According to Kicker he's the third best goalkeeper in Bundesliga after Drobny (who deserves a rise to 89 in my opinion) and Neuer (who played 5-6 games less). I think he deserves 87 although Arminia isn't doing so well.