German Changes

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: German Changes Well I just looked through the whole thread! (starting after the old rating changes). I have listed many players and hopefully did not reapeat any. Here you go: Bayern Munchen Ze

Re: German Changes Demichelis 91 - 92/93 altintop 89-91 jerome boateng 83-86+ petric 89-91 kroos 73-80 toni

Re: German Changes Not making this easy for me are ya Tom?? Ok' date=' here is the squad as per the club's website: [b']Weidenfeller, Roman (1)[/b] 06.08.1980 (1st choice GK. Solid but nit specia

Re: German Changes

I've had Mertesacker for a while now and was wondering shall i move him on before he drops?

Keep him as he is one of the best CB's that Germany has and is only 24 years old.

Although Werder isn't doing so good in Bundesliga, I think he will keep his rating.But if he doesn't, there won't be long before he returns his 93 rating or maybe even gets higher one.

Best regards,

MM! :)

Absolutely loads of high-rated risers in Germany' date=' loads of lower rated ones as well. Stocked up my teams of late, lucky that Germany wasn't reviewed over the last few days. :)

Kris or Herby, any opinions on Eilhoff of Arminia Bielefeld? Started every game in goal, rated just 84.

How's he played? Rise to 86 or 87? I imagine 86 but it depends how he's played I suppose.[/quote']

I'm one of the above so here's my take.

Like you I have bought him for a lot of teams, and where I haven't (EC1 - where he was a FREE agent) :eek: I have recommended him to managers I like. :D

He's been really good. At Bielefeld he's had plenty to do and apart from a 'howler' against HSV's Trochowski the other week has been one of the top 5 GK in the league imho. I'm tipping him to rise to 86, although he has an outside chance at an 87 (but we both know SM is traditionally conservative so expect a +2). ;)

Herby

Keep him as he is one of the best CB's that Germany has and is only 24 years old.

Although Werder isn't doing so good in Bundesliga' date=' I think he will keep his rating.But if he doesn't, there won't be long before he returns his 93 rating or maybe even gets higher one.

Best regards,

MM! :)[/quote']

Ok would u advise swapping him for either Chillini or Albiol??

I'm one of the above so here's my take.

Like you I have bought him for a lot of teams' date=' and where I haven't (EC1 - where he was a FREE agent) :eek: I have recommended him to managers I like. :D

He's been really good. At Bielefeld he's had plenty to do and apart from a 'howler' against HSV's Trochowski the other week has been one of the top 5 GK in the league imho. I'm tipping him to rise to 86, although he has an outside chance at an 87 (but we both know SM is traditionally conservative so expect a +2). ;)

Herby[/quote']

Cheers Herby. :)

Kris or Herby' date=' any opinions on Eilhoff of Arminia Bielefeld? Started every game in goal, rated just 84.

How's he played? Rise to 86 or 87? I imagine 86 but it depends how he's played I suppose.[/quote']

Kicker magazine rated him 3rd best keeper in Germany during the winter break (behind Drobny and Adler and ahead of Neuer, Wiese, Lehmann,....). Based on performance at least 87.

Has landon donavon done anything at bayern? worth a rise from 88?

Ummm.... No :)

And i doubt he ever will, he was always bought as an impact sub for when the now ageing Toni and Klose.

The guy has the stamina to harry tiring defenses in the closing minutes of a game (by just sprinting everywhere!) however lacks the technical ability to be a starter IMO.

Gojko Kacar 86 >> 89

Mesut Ozil 88 >> 89 >> 90.

Two of the biggest talents from Bundesliga.

Marko Pantelic 91 >> 92.

Is this still the case? There's a shortage of AM's in one of the setups i'm in, so it's either him or Ederson because Gourcuff will cost £17M and Renato much the same in the setup i'm in :rolleyes: Gustavo is also free, but he's only going to 87 right now isn't he? And I need someone higher as cover for Afellay to see me through the last few games of a title race. Any quick answers would be or other tips that aren't so obvious would be appreciated :)

Opinions on Marcell JANSEN' date='

Peeps where saying he was going to drop but he played a lot of games now and hamburg are top of the league?[/quote']

He had a bit of a ropey start there but has picked up lately. I think he will stay the same based on this and league position.

Anyone knows? And Nicu of Hertha deserves an increase to 86/87 no?

Thanks

Schmelzer will get a good increase' date=' but I assume Lee will still be picked ahead of him when he returns from suspension. Nicu has been decent, not great, and 87 seems fine to me.

Would any of you swap Renato Augusto for Mikel. Who's got the most chances of rising?
As in John Mikel of Chelsea? I think Mikel's rating will stay on 91. I think Renato started brilliantly but tailed off a little, could still probably expect a 90. Long term I would probably be sticking with Mikel seeing as he plays for Chelsea and therefore has more chance of further increases.
Is this still the case? There's a shortage of AM's in one of the setups i'm in' date=' so it's either him or Ederson because Gourcuff will cost £17M and Renato much the same in the setup i'm in Gustavo is also free, but he's only going to 87 right now isn't he? And I need someone higher as cover for Afellay to see me through the last few games of a title race. Any quick answers would be or other tips that aren't so obvious would be appreciated [/quote']

I like Ederson, for now and the future. Kacar will probably get an 89 based on league position and stats but he is not one of Hertha's best players. Ozil is another good prospect, shame his side not doing so well, but even so being around the national team should see him up to 89.

Whats the thoughts on Ibisevic rising?

I know hes out with a long term injury but his form this season has been amazing' date=' 20 goals or something?

Surely worth at least 88?[/quote']Yep should see an 88 no problem.

Any chance for Stefan Kiessling to hit 91?
Unlikely, in my opinion.

Schmelzer will get a good increase' date=' but I assume Lee will still be picked ahead of him when he returns from suspension. Nicu has been decent, not great, and 87 seems fine to me.

[/quote']

thanks

Do you think Nicu as chance to be more than 87 in future? i am asking because i am in a league where wingers and side midfielders are hard to catch.. having he chances next season to have 88/89 i would try buy him now.. >.<

thanks again ^^