German Changes

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: German Changes Well I just looked through the whole thread! (starting after the old rating changes). I have listed many players and hopefully did not reapeat any. Here you go: Bayern Munchen Ze

Re: German Changes Demichelis 91 - 92/93 altintop 89-91 jerome boateng 83-86+ petric 89-91 kroos 73-80 toni

Re: German Changes Not making this easy for me are ya Tom?? Ok' date=' here is the squad as per the club's website: [b']Weidenfeller, Roman (1)[/b] 06.08.1980 (1st choice GK. Solid but nit specia

Re: German Changes

Thiago Neves is a 90 AM/LM at Hamburger SV and he's 23 years old. I have Martins in a Newcastle and I'm thinking of giving him away for Thiago Neves. Will his rating rise or fall or stay the same?

his rating will fall.

he has been loaned out by hamburg to a much smaller club (not sure atm).

dont do the deal.

cheers

he has started 13 games out of 21 so far and scored 5 in the process.

i reckon he will rise to 87 or 88 if sm are generous.

cheers

Kacar is not one of the flair players in the Bundesliga but he does those little things which we dont give importance to like breaking up attacks and starting an offensive move. A rise to 88 is certainly on and seeing Hertha's performance, maybe even a 89. :)

his rating will fall.

he has been loaned out by hamburg to a much smaller club (not sure atm).

dont do the deal.

cheers

He is loaned to Fluminense' date=' so his rating decrease will be spared as he should now be reviewed with Brazil, not Germany. I agree though - I wouldn't buy him.

Do you think Nicu as chance to be more than 87 in future? i am asking because i am in a league where wingers and side midfielders are hard to catch.. having he chances next season to have 88/89 i would try buy him now.. >.<

Hard to say but assuming Hertha stay around the top end of the league they will be playing European football next season which would do his rating wonders; assuming they don't venture into the transfer market. As far as I know he is first team on merit though.

Quote:

Originally Posted by RhysDando

Will Gojko Kacar rise?

And if so, how much by?

I should think that he would rise to 88, maybe even 89

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gabrielle.

Thiago Neves is a 90 AM/LM at Hamburger SV and he's 23 years old. I have Martins in a Newcastle and I'm thinking of giving him away for Thiago Neves. Will his rating rise or fall or stay the same?

I would not buy thiago neves unless you have a shortage of AM/LM, maybe jesus navas or tobias weis you could sign. I would hang onto martins, he could move upto 91 in the next ratings

I would hang onto martins' date=' he could move upto 91 in the next ratings[/b']

how??? he's had 11 games since the last ratings change with 5 goals and had over 2 months out of the first team - he has absolutely no chance of rising and has a chance of dropping with newcastle's form

yeah i agree with you actually, he is a good player playing in a poor team so will decrease

can you tell me what you think of michael rensing, tobias weis and vincius breno and how you think their ratings will change

Mate Junior Simao - Panathinaikos

SURE TO IMPROVE

yeah i agree with you actually' date=' he is a good player playing in a poor team so will decrease

can you tell me what you think of michael rensing, tobias weis and vincius breno and how you think their ratings will change

[center']Mate Junior Simao - Panathinaikos

SURE TO IMPROVE[/center]

I would expect Weis to rise to 86, although 87 is quite possible too. If I'm not mistaken, he got sent off yesterday.

Rensing should rise to 89 as he hasn't done anything to warrant a +2 in his rating.

Breno will probably drop to 87. Good player, but he isn't playing too much. He needs to get a loan move or something like that, cause he's never gonna play ahead of Lucio, van Buyten and Demichelis who at the moment are leagues ahead of him.

Anyone help on these changes?

MARCEL SCHAFER' date=' VFL Wolfsburg (87 >

JAKUB BLASZCZYKOWSKI, Borussia Dortmund (87 >

JAROSLAV DROBNY, Hertha Berlin (87 >

Cheers[/quote']

Schafer 87-88

BLASZCZYKOWSKI 87 - 87

Drobny 87 - 87/88

MARCEL SCHAFER' date=' VFL Wolfsburg (87 >88/89

JAKUB BLASZCZYKOWSKI, Borussia Dortmund (87 >88

JAROSLAV DROBNY, Hertha Berlin (87 >89[/quote']

i just did...these were my predictions

MARCEL SCHAFER' date=' VFL Wolfsburg (87 >88/89

JAKUB BLASZCZYKOWSKI, Borussia Dortmund (87 >88

JAROSLAV DROBNY, Hertha Berlin (87 >89[/quote']

I think Drobny NEEDS to hit 89, he's been THE form keeper this season in the BL.

Schafer has been solid and based on his call up to the NT should rise by +1 to 88.

Kuba as he's known to his fans and team mates will be a borderline riser imho but deserves an 88 so I hope he gets it. :)

In summary, 2 x 88s and an 89 for me ;):P

Herby