German Changes

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: German Changes Well I just looked through the whole thread! (starting after the old rating changes). I have listed many players and hopefully did not reapeat any. Here you go: Bayern Munchen Ze

Re: German Changes Demichelis 91 - 92/93 altintop 89-91 jerome boateng 83-86+ petric 89-91 kroos 73-80 toni

Re: German Changes Not making this easy for me are ya Tom?? Ok' date=' here is the squad as per the club's website: [b']Weidenfeller, Roman (1)[/b] 06.08.1980 (1st choice GK. Solid but nit specia

Re: German Changes

Ich wünschte' date=' sie würden nicht eilig mit der Bundesliga-Rating Veränderungen ist es ab, um lästige und, wenn eine Käse essen will, gehen nach Frankreich[/quote']

translated from babelfish:

I wished, her did not become not hasty with the bundesliga ratings changes am it off, over annoying and, if cheese wants to eat, go to France

???

Guest R. Peters

Can someone tell me the likely ratings for these players:

Weis [TSG Hoffeheim]

Ibisevic [TGS Hoffeheim]

Helmes [Leverkusen]

Schweinsteiger [bayern]

Kroos [bayern/Bayer]

Thanks.

translated from babelfish:

I wished' date=' her did not become not hasty with the bundesliga ratings changes am it off, over annoying and, if cheese wants to eat, go to France

???[/quote']

Wunderbar!

Seriously though, the way Babelfish translated that is part of the reason why I had to stop using it in high school to do my French homework.

Ich wünschte' date=' sie würden nicht eilig mit der Bundesliga-Rating Veränderungen ist es ab, um lästige und, wenn eine Käse essen will, gehen nach Frankreich[/quote']

Burs

'I wished, they would not be hurried with the Bundesliga Ratings, something something, if they want to eat a cheese go to France.'

My German is a little rusty, however. Anyone here actually German?

Guest R. Peters

Can someone tell me the likely ratings for these players:

Weis [TSG Hoffeheim]

Ibisevic [TGS Hoffeheim]

Helmes [Leverkusen]

Schweinsteiger [bayern]

Kroos [bayern/Bayer]

Thanks.

Can someone please help????

Weis [TSG Hoffeheim]:

he surely will rise, perhaps 87/88

Ibisevic [TGS Hoffeheim]:

will rise too, but now he is badly injured, but he has shown, that he is a good scorer. perhaps 88

Helmes [Leverkusen]:

will rise. plays a real good season. is one of germanys best forwards. imo 90/91.

Schweinsteiger [bayern]:

don't think that he will rise. is good, but not really constant. his rating with 92 is ok.

Kroos [bayern/Bayer]:

rated with 85 and should rise cause he is a great talent. but not more than 87. hasn't played very often this season.

Burs

'I wished' date=' they would not be hurried with the Bundesliga Ratings, something something, if they want to eat a cheese go to France.'

My German is a little rusty, however. Anyone here actually German?[/quote']

Yes, me. If someone have a question because of German Players, just ask!

And I also don't think that Barzagli will stay on 92. He will drop 1 because of not playing international and he is a good Player in Bundesliga but not an awesome player.

Guest R. Peters

Weis [TSG Hoffeheim]:

he surely will rise' date=' perhaps 87/88

Ibisevic [TGS Hoffeheim']:

will rise too, but now he is badly injured, but he has shown, that he is a good scorer. perhaps 88

Helmes [Leverkusen]:

will rise. plays a real good season. is one of germanys best forwards. imo 90/91.

Schweinsteiger [bayern]:

don't think that he will rise. is good, but not really constant. his rating with 92 is ok.

Kroos [bayern/Bayer]:

rated with 85 and should rise cause he is a great talent. but not more than 87. hasn't played very often this season.

If all of these players rise, it will help my Sheffield United out massively! Rep given, thanks mate.

This is in German as unintelligible as it is with the babelfish translation. Perhaps even more. :)

But I think he wants, that they won't rush with the German ratings. And he recommends, that you should go to France, if you like good cheese. :D

Weis [TSG Hoffeheim]:

he surely will rise' date=' perhaps 87/88

Ibisevic [TGS Hoffeheim']:

Helmes [Leverkusen]:

Schweinsteiger [bayern]:

Kroos [bayern/Bayer]:

Those are a bit optimistic, Weis more like 86/87, Ibisevic 87/88, Helmes 90/89, Schweini stays and Kroos has not even played 1 full match since the last rating changes and just got a couple of short sub appearences, no chance of an increase, but now at Leverkusen he has the chance to get some playing time and show his talent, with a bit more experience he definitely is 90+ material.

Anybody got predictions for Jaroslav Drobny' date=' the Hertha Berlin keeper?[/quote']

One of the best Bundesliga keepers this season, and with Hertha doing well in league and UEFA cup, he'll probably get a +2, +3 if SM are very generous, +1 if they are harsh, after all he'll probably never get past Cech in the Czech NT.

edit: Benaglio looked a bit shaky this season, but still has got a chance of an increase because of Wolfburg's current form.

One of the best Bundesliga keepers this season' date=' and with Hertha doing well in league and UEFA cup, he'll probably get a +2, +3 if SM are very generous, since he'll probably never get past Cech in the Czech NT.[/quote']

Cheers Phil, Ive editted that post to include Benaglio. My current keepers are Hart and Cudicini, who are both 2nd choice keepers for their respective clubs.

Can any of you guys give me an idear on prob ratings changes for Gojko KACAR and Santos CICERO both at Hertha and Michael RENSING of Bayern if you would be so kind. Im hoping all of them will rise at least +1 maybe +2 if im lucky what do you think? thanks in advance. :)

I can't find where to write this so I figured since the German ratings are the ones we are waiting on someone will be able to answer my question.

How come the ratings for each country are taking so long? Has an announcement been made etc... for those of us with 100+ players (or even 60/70) in our squads its getting to the stage where the profit to be made from buying the players is levelling out with the time it takes them to rise and the extra wages!!

Cheers