German Changes

Insider

Re: German Changes

Jefferson Farfan :(

I totally agree with this, in my opinion the guy is class and has started in nearly all of Schalke's games. I think too much emphasis has gone on the clubs and not enough on the players with the German changes, Castro being another example!!

Farfan came from Holland and was supposed to be a great player. For Schalke he was pretty average, scoring 5 goals and setting up 6. That isn't horrible but it sure isn't special.

Farfan's last goal was in November against Gladbach. He hasn't scored in 9 straight BL games! I would say that for Schalke he is a disappointment.

Guest kraven

dissapointed to see cicero of hertha not get a rise' date=' just a position change[/quote']

totally agree. I've just posted a thread on this. He should have hit 90. would have settled for 89, but to stay the same????

Lol at rating changes.

Louis, Lell was never going to rise, not after he'd been snubbed twice by SM.

I think Farfan deserved a drop to 91, he's nowhere near playing as well as Santi Cazorla, or even Ashley Young.

Bordon maybe a little harsh but then Shalke's defensive record is poor.

Ralf FAHRMANN has had his rating increased to 80

Patrick FUNK has had his rating increased to 77

Julian SCHIEBER has had his rating increased to 78

Michael RENSING has had his rating increased to 89

Matthias JAISSLE has had his rating increased to 86

Andreas BECK has had his rating increased to 88

Will do me :P.

No drop for Mertesacker, so I'm in the clear.

Just waiting for Geromel to rise now :D.

Oh and why are people kicking off about Pantelic? He's played just over half the games this season! Of course he's going to drop. Voronin only went up to 89 for 10 in 18, so Pantelic no-way deserved 91.

Lol at rating changes.

Louis' date=' Lell was never going to rise, not after he'd been snubbed twice by SM.

I think Farfan deserved a drop to 91, he's nowhere near playing as well as Santi Cazorla, or even Ashley Young.

Bordon maybe a little harsh but then Shalke's defensive record is poor.

Ralf FAHRMANN has had his rating increased to 80

Patrick FUNK has had his rating increased to 77

Julian SCHIEBER has had his rating increased to 78

Michael RENSING has had his rating increased to 89

Matthias JAISSLE has had his rating increased to 86

Andreas BECK has had his rating increased to 88

Will do me :P.

No drop for Mertesacker, so I'm in the clear.

Just waiting for Geromel to rise now :D.

Oh and why are people kicking off about Pantelic? He's played just over half the games this season! Of course he's going to drop. Voronin only went up to 89 for 10 in 18, so Pantelic no-way deserved 91.[/quote']

still kinda early not all changes are done yet, mertesacker hasnt dropd and hope he doesnt and im not sure anymore

I hope gomez doesnt drop but with SM doing these mistakes i wudnt be shocked if he did drop!

yes but he got a rise to 88 which he deserves, a rise to 90 is not as common and before he stopped playing he was looking like a rise to a 90 but it seems he would have to be playing more games and be sitting higher in the table to gain a 90

i'm not arguing, just stating the reasons that probably influenced their decision. i was going to buy grafite when he was scoring every game and thought he would have hit but decided not to buy him as he seemed to stop playing and went for cicero who was playing great and every match and his team are top of league. he didn't get a rise which i think is more deserved

I won't pretend to know german football inside out but some of these drops seem very very harsh....particularly for Schalke & Leverkusen.

Thinking about I think SM have changed a lot of ratings for the sake of it - there are plenty of players whose ratings were fine as they were but have dropped one probably because they felt like they had to change them somehow.

Castro, Bordon, Kuranyi, Pantelic

but then there are other players who deserved rises and nothing happenned

Cicero, Rolfes to name two off the top of my head.

Unless they have decided German football isn't as good as they thought and that lots of the ratings where too high to begin with....either way not impressed SM....

Schalke finished 3rd last season and qualified for european cup comps.

This season they are currently 8th and probably wont be playing in europe next season.

On what basis to their players deserve an increase? Only 4 teams have scored fewer goals at home this season.

so there attackers should suffer its not the defenders who have the best defensive record in the bundesliga